All Comments on 'Magic Pills Ch. 06'

by jackiegirl199

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
cf600cf600about 19 years ago
What a Story

This story was terrific. It was very well written and very sexy. Can't wait for addtional stories from you. Thanks!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
This story was OUTSTANDING!

Jeeeeze! It don't get any better than this! Story was HOT! HOT! HOT! This was a great series and you wrapped it up perfect! I couldn't stop till I was done and very well entertained! I love your style Jackie! You have some insight into men and it shows. If all women had your insight we wouldn't have anything to bitch about! Keep up the great writing this piece of art was savory and I can't wait for more writing from you!

Your fan!

Sexmate

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
great

this has been a very good story I have love each chapter. this is a true loving wife story. I wish there were ore of them here like this one well writthen and very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii < < < bic lighters

More, more, more, more, more !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
KUDO's Author

Sensitive, sexy, very entertaining, and not a scent of depravity - how quaint and refreshing. Be proud Author!!!

You did it - nothing weird or uncomfortable - just very sensual and erotic play between spouses re-energised by sweet extravigant relaxation of thier prior prudish ways.

10 pills up - wonderful work - with respect and appreciation for your time, efforts and talent - Best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!

Done with a touch of humor, a lot of eroticism and vivid and varied description. Jackie painted a beautiful picture with all the great elements. Cant wait to see where it goes. I hope the girls all get together and it wouldnt hurt to have a brother/sister either!

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Great story

and great ending...

I was really worried about the phony email thing, it would be too easy to discover, but at last you resolved it.

Loved the story, and waiting for more from you.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
I must say that this has been one of the finest

short series I have read on this site. With just the tiniest deception a wife has improved her and her husbands sex lives, along with two other couples. Without cheating! Without humiliation or degredation!

Too bad this concept won't catch on with the crappy non-consequence cheating wife authors. Just think you guys, a story that is way more erotic than yours without cheating! I think that you guys should notify the supervisors and complain. hahahahahaha

UmbertoBUmbertoBabout 19 years ago
I love it

I realy love this story. Please don't tell my wife, but I love you for writing it. I had a smile on my face while reading every single submission of the pills story. Thank you for that.

Stay with your muse please.

Evert

UmbertoBUmbertoBabout 19 years ago
The correct rating

This time the rating I wanted you to have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you Jackie

Great series. Just loved it. Cute ending (if it is).

I look forward to reading more of your writings but I have to say you have set a very high standard for yourself!!

fregen

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Is it over?

I really thought this would end by the discovery the mad scientist was a quack and the pills were placebos! That suggestion was what allowed the women to become sexy1

A good series, either way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks!

Great series, also loved your "My Name is Jackie". Keep em coming!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonabout 19 years ago
All good things must come to an end....

Loved the whole series. Well written, intelligent, believeable and very sexy. I'm going to miss these characters. Jackie brews up a hot story, now if you'll excuse me, I have to go attack my wife. Anybody seen my bottle of pills????

TigerhawkTigerhawkalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful

I find myself skimming through many of the stories. I usually find the author likes to get right to the sex at the expense of the buildup. You developed the characters well, had plenty of buildup and the sex was hot. Thank you for the great series. I must now go read your others. Please keep writing!

kydreamrkydreamralmost 19 years ago
The ratings just don't go high enough!

Five doesn't come anywhere close, even a million doesn't seem high enough for such a wonderfully warm, and quite erotic story! Hope to see more chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
But they do exist . . .

Jackie,

I can't believe the number of people who keep saying "if only those magic pills were real" when they are right there for the taking. You can have a better relationship with your spouse just by doing the things the Doctor suggested. There is nothing more real than believing that you and your significant other are the two most special people in the world and treating each other accordingly. Thanx for a terrific series and thanx for sharing your talents with this community. You are so appreciated.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
A total Winner

A well written tale that at times read like a diary.Your hot tales kept my interest all the way. In a way you have ruined me. I was so tired of 'Loving Wives' tales with back stabbing, retribution, revenge, cuckolded wimp husbands and divorce courts I pretty well had given up reading them. This tale of 'magic pills' has made me a believer again.I am glad I found your other stories under 'Jackiegirl' that lead me here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Series on enjoying love life

Wanted to thanks you for this series. Really shows that a little Tender Love and Care (TLC) can go a long way. Even though I am unmarried I enjoyed the way you put across the diea of its a mutual thing.

The last paragraph was the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
we want more

From both sides my wife and I agreed this was just about the best we had seen and really gave us a good deal of stimulation. We don't share ours with anyone, but we love to know that others think and do as we do. We wanted to save this series but then thought that since we got so worked up we almost couldn't stop. Of course we've had to use some common sense because it we didn't stop sometime in the evening we both would be too exhausted to carry on the next day. You know, though, sometimes we just want to play kissy kiss and fawn over each other do snuggle bunnies. Sex? We agree we were always really good at that. Lets have some more. Lots more.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Nice story--5*****

Sexy without being gross or crude which made it even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shit story.

1 !!!

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

LOV ED IT! Cute, humorous, (very), adult story. Toxa mica. Cheers!

dallencpa01dallencpa01about 10 years ago
Series Comments

This is a wonderful and exciting series. It kind-of reminds me of a book that my ex-wife read years ago about satisfying her husband... not sure what the title is but the book was used in our church to "teach" the wives of ways to create excitment in the marriage and keep it interesting. Needless to say, it didn't "take" in our marriage and was quickly forgotten. The idea though is much the same as suggested in this series of stories. Both partners should keep your ears open, be willing to experiment and be anxious to please and be open to your partner. Great Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Well, here I am again. Good ending, Jackie. Second time read was just as good as the first. Cheers! connoisseur29

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 8 years ago
Perfect

I wanted to wait until the end to comment. This is one of the best I have read on lit, I kept waiting for it to jump the shark and the girls stand banging everyone and anybody but you kept it right on the money. Titillating, but between a man and his wife thank you for keeping it there. You have talent, keep it up, and you have a new fan.

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Magic pills or not I never get in these stories the pulling the cock out as spraying the cum over the woman's body, it is body that action is best left to porn videos and films as it can be seen, in the written word it has very little effect. In Literotica description the better way in the written word is how the woman's experieces her orgasms as it washes the inside of her vagina.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Secret Revealed

As he has her all tied up and in a orgasmic coma he lets her know he is aware of her knowledge of the magic pills and the source. Nothing like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Got to love when your secret is revealed and your all tied up and in a organic coma.

Jackie I truly enjoyed your story with a great deal of interest. No wait....wrong word...Intensity and involvement is a better description.

I was a bit saddened to see you have not taken this a bit further with more chapters but even more saddened to see you have not posted any other stories sense 2005.

I will need to send a direct correspondence to you and see what happened.

Sure hope I get a response and all my comments where just in vain that will never be read by Jackie.... Now that would be even more heart breaking....

Winks with a Smile..... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, one of the BEST

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous