All Comments on 'Magic Wanda'

by amsterdam

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MoonharpMoonharpover 19 years ago
Very well proportioned...

As you mentioned at the beginning of the story, this one had a very nice plot, as well as engaging character development. Eventually, this followed up with a hot erotica encounter, and ended in a captivating denoument. I was really impressed with the way you proportioned this story. Very nicely written.

Thumbs up, and good job!

Thanks for the enjoyable read,

T.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful full story

Thankyou for the warning at the start or else I would have just looked over it as being too long.

A wonderful balanced story with believable characters and a nice ending.

Looking forward to a more Magic Wanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Magic Wanda

Flat out "LOVED IT" makes me wish I had an Auntie like this one...

Wm. C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot

one of the best i've read had to light up a smoke when i finished reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the best so far

I couldn't stop reading this story, very captivating and believable. Found myself feeling warm inside during their first kiss and felt my face flush during their first orgasm. The best story I've read so far. Thank you. Steph

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best story i ever read.

Simply spectacular. By far the best story i've ever read. Great job man. Loved the character descriptions, details and everything. Its got the right mix of everything. Couldn't stop reading. Got my imagination to another level. Keep writing dude.

sphynxxsphynxxover 16 years ago
Bloody MAGICAL

Ive read about 2000 stories on this site, at least 5 a night to help me sleep ;)

and this is the best story on this site that i have read so far, beautifully written, and executed

look forward to more submissions from you

Raedel_NeoxRaedel_Neoxover 16 years ago
Great Job!

I have read many stories on this site and am myself an aspiring author. I would have to say that this was the best and most well thought out story I have read in a long time! Even books don't compare. Bravo. This was the best story and I'll have all my friends read it.

Raedel_NeoxRaedel_Neoxover 16 years ago
Great Job!

I have read many stories on this site and am myself an aspiring author. I would have to say that this was the best and most well thought out story I have read in a long time! Even books don't compare. Bravo. This was the best story and I'll have all my friends read it.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 11 years ago
Oh Wicked Wanda!

Are you planning any more Wanda stories? Excellent character development and plot build up.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
absolutely lovely

I enjoyed the reluctance and the letting go. But, I don't understand the immediate falling asleep. Wasn't he excited enough to at least stay awake a bit longer? Maybe even learn some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rickys returns to wanda

Good story needs part 2 aunt and nephew fall in love and he moves in with wanda

firewolf54firewolf54over 9 years ago
more

you need a part 2 this was great

mtncolonelmtncolonelover 4 years ago
Losing Virginity in Blackpool

Although Magic Wanda is written from a British POV, with a few phrases unfamiliar to me, it is a delightful story, very credible, and leading to a fantastic ending. Amsterdam is an excellent writer and tells an amazing story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/4/2021) This was an enjoyable read; nicely done. I checked your bio; you promised us the second chapter in 2020. So, what's up? Don't keep us waiting. Five stars from me, and this story is now on my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lots of fun, sexy, good characterization, and room for MOAR for our hero and his lady-love.

More from our dear author would be great, whether, fun, sex, emotion, whatever, Wanda and Rick should ride again!

Five for you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramsterdam@amsterdam
I have found my writing chops again and am busy working on a story series that is set during the pandemic in 2020. Part one is published on Smashwords under the name 'D.H. Amsterdam, ' which I will post here as soon as I have part two published there. Follow me for release not...