Magic Wanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Alright Bingo,” she breathed up at him, “Let’s see if you’re any good with your hands. Come down here and play with Daisy’s boobies.”

“Err, it’s Ringo, not Bingo,” he said smiling, squeezing in next to her on the seat.

“Ringo, Bingo, Gringo, whatever,” replied Daisy slipping her coat back, uncovering her breasts and shoulders.

Ringo wasted no time in grabbing both at the same time and squeezing them together.

“Beautiful,” he said under his breath, continuing to run his hands around the circumference of Daisy’s bosom, before working inwards to play with her nipples. Daisy moaned in pleasure as he gave them a little tug.

“Oh yeah Gringo, I like that. Keep going baby, you’re making Daisy all wet.”

“I think this seat is a little crowded,” said Poppy suddenly, looking up at Dave. “Mind if I join you?”

“No, course not,” replied Dave.

She sidled over and gave myself and Dave a great view of one of her own boobs as her coat flapped open. Dave wasted no time in making his own move and leaned forward to kiss Poppy. Just as his lips approached hers, she pulled back and put her finger to his lips.

“Sweetheart,” she said in a mumsy voice, “we’ve only just met. I don’t kiss anyone on a first date.”

“Sorry,” he offered, “I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“You didn’t,” she said winking at him, “just make sure you make me moan and groan as much as Daisy over there.” With that, she undid her belt and pulled her coat apart. Her breasts were more pert than daisy’s and her nipples already firm. I could just make out the red outline of her knickers. She definitely had no skirt on.

“Turn round,” said Dave.

Poppy did as he requested and he coolly pulled her coat from her shoulders and started gently massaging her neck and upper back. He received two sighs of pleasure from Poppy for his efforts and as she rolled her head back, he moved his hands forward and down her arms and round to her breasts. He ran his fingers over them and cupped them from underneath, pulling them upwards. He took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and gently rolled them while continuing to hold her boobs.

“Oh David, that’s perfect. Mmm, yeah. Looks like Wanda picked us a couple of studs out tonight. Isn’t that right Daisy honey?”

“Sure is sweetheart,” she replied in between moans.

“Oh boy,” continued Poppy, “is that a rifle you have in your pocket young man?”

I was suddenly snapped out of my voyeuristic trance by the sound of Aunt Wanda laughing out loud. I turned round to look at her and saw that she was looking in her rear view mirror at the action in the back.

She then looked directly at my crotch with one eyebrow raised.

“Looks like he isn’t the only one with a stiffy,” she said nodding at me.

My hands immediately lowered to cover my tented trousers and I could feel my cheeks reddening yet again.

“Sorry,” I offered bowing my head and not looking at Aunt Wanda.

“What the hell are you sorry for? If it makes you feel any better, I’m pretty much soaking between my legs after listening to all that hot chat back there. Here look.”

With that, Aunt Wanda slipped her left hand a short way up her skirt and moments later her finger re-appeared, glistening under the passing street lamps as we glided through the night. She brought it closer to me and I wasn’t sure how to react. The smell was strong and unusual to me. It was much nicer than I’d imagined it would be.

“Wow,” was all that I could manage.

Aunt Wanda pressed the button to blacken the dividing screen and cut the sound from the back.

“How come you’re so up tight about all this? Is it me?” asked Aunt Wanda.

“No, of course not. Not really. It’s just a weird situation isn’t it?”

“Do you find me attractive Ricky?”

“Yeah, course I do. I have since I was about nine or ten. I couldn’t believe it when I saw you tonight. You’re stunning Aunt Wanda.”

“Have you got a girlfriend?” she continued.

“No,” I replied. I didn’t want to admit to that, even to Aunt Wanda.

“Have you had many girlfriends?” she said raising her eyebrow for the second time in as many minutes.

“Aunt Wanda,” I protested.

“Come on Ricky, I’d like to know.” I didn’t answer and so she carried on. “I’ve only had one boyfriend since I left your Uncle Tommy. Real jerk he turned out to be too. Don’t know why I stuck with him as long as I did. ‘Spose I needed to get back on my feet and it was a rebound thing. Come on Ricky, how many?”

I thought about lying to save my embarrassment but I knew she’d see right through it. I wasn’t very good at telling lies.

“None,” I said quietly.

“None? I don’t believe it. If I was your age and looking for a man, I’d be throwing myself at you. ”

“It’s okay Aunt Wanda, you don’t have to try and make me feel better.”

“I’m not. Usually when I dance for men in the club I don’t enjoy it. They’re usually ugly or old or leery or all three but I was really looking forward to dancing for you tonight. I thought you looked really handsome and nice. Well, I still am looking forward to dancing for you. If you still want me to.”

I smiled at her. “Of course I want you to. The truth is, if you hadn’t have been my Aunt and had finished dancing for me, I’d probably be back at the bed and breakfast right now, err, you know, thinking about you. I like older women, and you’re by far the best looking woman that works in that club. That loser Gary should pay you for working there.”

“I guess you just haven’t found the right girl yet right?” she said matter of factly. “I bet you’re one of those guys that are super choosy about the company he keeps.”

“Yeah, you could say that. Not that I’ve had a lot to choose from. I’m really nervous round girls. I never know what to say and I always think they’ll think I’m stupid or ugly or something. So, I hardly ever talk to any girls, let alone go out with them.”

“Just sounds like you need a bit of a confidence boost that’s all. I’ll see if I can help.”

“Aunt Wanda, you’ve been brilliant to me and the lads tonight. I’m guessing I can talk to you about anything right?”

“Yes, of course. In fact I’d really like you too. I’ve missed having someone who confides in me over the years. I think we can trust one another. You aren’t going to tell anyone back home that you saw me or where you saw me are you?”

She’d asked me that once already earlier and I knew it was important to her. I never would have said anything but out of desperation and jealousy of Dave, Ringo and every other guy my age currently ‘getting some’, I saw a way of taking advantage of the situation.

“Well, that ties in with what I was going to talk to you about.”

“Go on,” she said looking across at me with a curious look on her face.

“I’m a virgin Aunt Wanda.” I paused to catch my breath and Aunt Wanda’s reaction. She didn’t seem that surprised. “Thing is, it’s driving me mad. I want to lose my virginity.”

“Oh, I see,” she said looking concerned.

“Yeah, and well, I won’t say anything to anyone if you can speak to one of your friends or lodgers or someone who’ll be understanding and let me make love to them.”

Aunt Wanda was quiet for a moment and looked a bit disappointed. Her eyes wandered from the road, back to me and I was relieved to see her smile again.

“So, let’s get this straight. If I can find someone who’d be willing to let you make love to them, knowing it’s your first time and everything, you promise to keep your mouth shut about me being a lap-dancer?”

“Yeah, that’s right,” I said with confidence.

“How long are you in Blackpool for?” she asked

“Err, we go home tomorrow.”

“Oh crikey. I have someone in mind Ricky, but I’m not sure whether they’ll be available at such short notice. I could try Poppy or Daisy but that’s going to cost me a whole lot more rent, your mates will be pissed off with you and start asking more questions. Do you like either of those?”

“Yeah, but they’re a bit skinny for me. You’re right about Dave and Ringo. It looks like they’re having too much fun. Can you try the other person? Does she live in your house too?”

“You could say that. Just leave it with me. We’re here now. I’ll see if she’s around.”

She pulled through some big iron gates and onto a long drive which led to a huge detached stone built house. As she parked at the side of the gravel path leading to her front door, she operated the dividing screen and it slowly started its decent. I couldn’t help but look behind me to see what was going on and was a little disappointed to see the two girls pulling their coats back around their scantily clad bodies.

I got out of the car first and walked round to open Aunt Wanda’s door.

“Nice pad,” I commented as she stepped out. “Part of the divorce settlement too?”

“It helped, but I’ve only been here for four years, the rest of it was down to hard work. I’m good at my job you know,” she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

Dave helped Poppy out of one side of the car and Ringo aided Daisy at the other. I’d never seen either of my friends look so happy. Not even when we won the Casio keyboard at Bingo.

“I must say Wanda,” said Daisy linking arms with Ringo and walking over, “these are some fine young men you found us. You can do this more often. Drummer boy here not only looks and feels divine but he has the touch of a god.”

“I have to agree,” chipped in Poppy, “look at my handsome devil.” She rubbed the palm of her hand slowly up Dave’s chest and gently squeezed his bum with her other hand.

I don’t think Ringo and Dave could have been any happier at that moment if I’d told them they’d just won a million on the lottery.

We hurried inside, out of the rain and I was hoping the two girls were going to hang their coats up. No such luck.

We walked through the hallway into a big lounge which housed two huge sofas, a very expensive looking coffee table and a massive widescreen TV.

“Whoaaaa,” said Dave, “nice place Wanda.”

Ringo and I nodded our heads in joint approval. Aunt Wanda smiled at us.

“Thanks boys. Would you like a drink while us ladies go freshen up?”

“G and T for me please,” I said.

“Got any mataxa?” asked Ringo

“Yes I have. Nice to see a young man with taste. What about you?” asked Aunt Wanda to Dave.

“Vodka martini, shaken, not stirred,” he replied in his best Sean Connery accent. It had the desired effect as everyone laughed.

We sat down together on one of the sofas as the three ladies exited the room, talking to each other in whispers. We waited until we couldn’t hear them anymore before we spoke.

“Punch me!” said Ringo who was sat in the middle of Dave and I. We both did as instructed, hard, on to the top of his arms.

“Aagghh! I meant pinch me, you dickheads. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.” Dave and I sat chuckling as Ringo rubbed both of his arms where we’d landed our blows.

“What’s wrong Bingo? Are you cold or something?” said Dave in a sarcastic tone.

Ringo grabbed Dave and they started wrestling on the couch and throwing the occasional body punch. I waded in to break them up, worried they were going to break something or that the girls would come back in and decide we were a bunch of school boys and bugger off to bed.

“Break it up you two. Aunt Wanda will go mad if she sees you brawling like that or if you damage something.” They stopped straight away and it took me a second to realise what I’d just said. I thought I’d been rumbled.

“Aunt Wanda?” exclaimed Ringo. “Bloody hell mate, I can’t believe it. That old sweetheart must really want to get into your pants if you’ve started role playing already.”

“Yeah,” added Dave, “I’m impressed. You’ve certainly done a fine job tonight mate. I reckon you’ve cast some sort of spell over that Wanda bird, and those two flowers of ours are well kinky. Nice one.”

“Cheers,” I said after emitting a sigh of relief. “What were you two getting up to in the back of that car then?”

“Bloody hell,” said Ringo looking over his shoulder, “We both had a right old fondle of their hooters. And, they loved it! Those two chicks are fucking sex on legs man. They were hardly wearing a stitch under those coats. Sexy knickers, stockings and suspenders, and nothing else. Despite all the alcohol, we were both rock hard, isn’t that right Dave boy?”

“Yeah. I’m not sure it’ll get any better than that though, Poppy wouldn’t even kiss me. I found that a bit weird. It was as if they were call girls or something.”

“Oh come on,” I protested, “That’s a bit harsh. Not everyone’s gonna fancy you and you’ve only just met them. Just because they strip for a living doesn’t mean they’re tarts. Let’s put it this way, which would you rather have ended up with in Blackpool on your last night; a meaningless snog from some slapper in a club or what you’ve already had plus a guaranteed strip show and maybe more if you play your cards right?”

“Well I’ll have had both, so that rules me out of that question,” said Dave smugly.

“Ungrateful twat,” I said before jumping on him and starting my own wrestling moves. Ringo joined in and together, we administered some serious arm twisting and tickling as we held him down. He was starting to squeal like a girl as we were all suddenly stopped in our tracks by the sound of Aunt Wanda clearing her throat. She was stood just behind the sofa and none of us had heard her come back in.

“Now, now boys,” she said smiling with a tray of drinks in her hand, “I hope you’re not fighting over me.”

“Sorry Aunt Wanda,” I offered. She looked at me in horror, her eyes widening and face grimacing.

“It’s alright,” I quickly added making a mental note to stop calling her ‘Aunt’ in front of other people, “they know about our role playing antics. I didn’t think you’d mind, Auntie.” I winked at her and she smiled.

“I guess we’re all adults here,” she said placing the drinks on the coffee table. “Now, I’m going to get changed, and the girls should be out in a few minutes for you two. Nephew Ricky, you can follow me.”

She held out her hand for me and I quickly got up off the sofa and took it. We exited the room to the sounds of, “Whooo, go on Rick my son,” and wolf whistles from Dave and Ringo. I was on cloud nine.

Aunt Wanda led me through a myriad of corridors until we reached a large stone staircase. I looked up to see Daisy and Poppy coming the other way. We stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for them to reach us. I kept looking from one to the other in total awe, thinking how lucky my friends were. Daisy was wearing a maids outfit, Poppy was dressed as a nurse. Both outfits accentuated their shapely breasts beautifully and both had stocking tops visible below their short dresses.

Daisy’s black outfit matched her dark hair and she had on bright red lipstick and black stockings and high heeled shoes. Poppy’s blonde hair was now hanging loose and stretched down almost as far as her bum. Under her white uniform, she wore white fishnet stockings and shiny red platform high heels. My cock was starting to twitch again as they got to the bottom of the stairs.

“Hi handsome,” said Daisy smiling at me.

“Hi,” I just about managed to get out. “You both look amazing.”

“Thanks,” said Daisy leaning towards me. I wondered what she was doing until her mouth was nearly on my ear and she whispered, “Wanda loves having her nips tugged hard, drives her wild.” She put her hand on my backside as she breathed into my ear and my cock immediately jumped up and pushed against the material of my boxer shorts and trousers.

I was too dumbstruck to say anything and just smiled as they carried on down the corridor, their bums swinging left to right in unison. I was left wandering how she knew this and exactly how they normally paid their rent to Aunt Wanda.

I turned round to look at Aunt Wanda and she was staring at my crotch again with a wicked grin on her face. I didn’t try and hide it this time, I just shrugged my shoulders and raised my eyebrows and looked to the heavens.

“Come on,” said Aunt Wanda excitedly, “I think you’re going to lose your virginity tonight, the someone I had in mind is up for it and should be along just after I’ve got your warmed up with that dance I promised.”

“Punch me,” I said under my breath as I trailed behind Aunt Wanda up the stairs.

We reached a corridor at the top of the stairs and stopped next to the second door along. Aunt Wanda fell back on to it, breathing heavily. Her gaze never left mine I wandered what was going through her mind. I wanted to lean forward and kiss her but I knew it was wrong and I felt that my night might end there if I tried anything.

My heart started beating faster as Aunt Wanda continued to stare lustfully at me and raised her finger, beckoning me towards her. Maybe she wanted to kiss me too. I stepped slowly towards her. She reached out for my cheek and pulled me in closer, our faces getting nearer by the second. Suddenly, she pulled her head round to the side of mine and whispered into my ear.

“I have a surprise for you inside here,” she said huskily. I could feel her breasts pushing against my chest and was sure she could feel my hardness against the flat of her stomach. Just as I thought I may cum right there and then, she opened the door with her free hand and fell away backwards, breaking free from me and following the door as it opened.

I stood, frozen to the spot for a moment, wondering how much more of this torment I could take before pulling myself together and following her inside.

I was immediately greeted by the sight of Aunt Wanda’s beautiful rounded bottom sticking in the air as she bent forward to switch on a huge television screen housed on one of the four walls of the enormous bedroom. It sprang to life immediately and the screen was filled by a mass of buzzing and flickering.

Aunt Wanda looked frantically round the room until suddenly exclaiming, “Ah, there it is.” She picked the remote control up from a pillow on the bed and aimed it at the gigantic monitor. The black, fuzzy screen was gone in an instant and replaced with the image of Dave and Ringo sat still on the sofa, watching Daisy and Poppy climb onto Aunt Wanda’s coffee table. I looked back at Aunt Wanda with a look of astonishment on my face.

“Surprise indeed. Is it fair to say you have a bit of a voyeuristic streak in you Auntie?” I said cheekily.

“I suppose you could say that. It’s actually a sophisticated security device, but as you can see, it comes in handy for one or two other things as well.” She grinned at me mischievously.

I looked back at the screen and the view suddenly flicked from looking at the back of Dave and Ringo’s heads to a side view at a lower angle.

“Enjoy the show sweetheart,” said Aunt Wanda. “I’m just going to refresh by taking a shower, then I’ll come and give you that dance I promised.”

“What time will your friend come?” I asked trying not to sound too eager.

“I think she’ll be ready for you in about an hour,” she replied. “If you need to use the bathroom, there’s one en suite through that door there.”

With that, Aunt Wanda left the bedroom and I was left alone.

I sat for a couple of minutes starring at the screen but not really taking in the erotic scene unfolding before me. I had too many thoughts whizzing through my head.

Was I doing the right thing, first of all letting Aunt Wanda strip for me, and then getting her friend, a total stranger, to screw me so that I could lose my virginity. I decided I’d kick myself forever if I didn’t go through with it and began to wonder what Aunt Wanda’s friend was going to be like and whether I’d still think it was a good idea if I didn’t fancy her.

I decided to cross that bridge when I came to it and said a little prayer, hoping that she’d be as hot as Aunt Wanda and her other friends.

I refocused on the screen to see Daisy and Poppy breaking away from a full on kiss. They were still stood on the coffee table. There was no sound, but I could make out that Poppy was saying something. Dave got up and moved to the other sofa and Poppy got down off the table and walked over to him. Daisy had started dancing in front of Ringo, wiggling her hips while placing one hand on the back of her head, the other on her stomach.