Magic Wanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Stop saying that Ricky.” She moved her hands and held my face lightly, running her thumbs across my cheeks as she spoke. “I want to make love to you. Here, feel how much I want to.”

She grabbed my hand and guided it down to her knickers. I’d never even so much as touched a woman’s pussy before and became a little apprehensive, wondering if I’d do it right. I needn’t have worried. Aunt Wanda was obviously an excellent mind reader. She held her hand over mine and instructed me to hold out two fingers together.

She pushed them down under the latex black knickers she was wearing, into the unknown. I felt my cock start to twitch again as we brushed through her mound of pubic hair above her nether lips and she slid them lightly over her clit and then more firmly down and over her slick labia. It felt magnificent and I looked at Aunt Wanda’s face and gave her a smile full of amazement, just as a child would have done, riding a bike for the first time without the aid of a parent.

She ran my fingers up and down over her slit and labia and gradually worked up the pace. She started to moan as we got a rhythm going and the sounds coming out of her mouth and the sensations on my finger tips soon had my cock standing proud and ready for action again.

“I think these knickers are a little restrictive Ricky. Would you do the honours and pull them down over my ankles?” asked Aunt Wanda in her best husky voice.

She lifted my hand out from her knickers and I immediately broke free from her grasp and tried to force the knickers by pushing them down over her thighs. She slapped my wrist playfully.

“Not so eager big boy. Go down to the bottom of the bed and pull them off…slowly!”

“Sorry Aunt Wanda,” I said.

“And quit apologising for everything Ricky. I know you’ve never done this before. I know it’s not going to be perfect. That’s why it’s exciting for me too. Just enjoy it and remember any tips I give you for next time.”

Next time? I shook my head and wondered how exactly, had my luck changed so dramatically. I almost expected to look up and see my own angel grinning back at me. The last twenty four hours were turning out to be better than any fantasy I’d ever come up with. I couldn’t keep the smile off my face as I got up off the mattress and stepped round to the bottom of the bed. My cock was bobbing about in front of me and I stood for a second, taking in the most erotic sight I’d ever seen. Aunt Wanda was lying in front of me, playing with her tits and nipples, dressed like a glamour model, waiting for me to take her knickers off to reveal her sex.

I ran my hands from her ankles, over the fabric of her stockings and up her legs. I brushed the underside of her knees and she jumped a little. I paused for a moment and then carried on up to her thighs, over her frilly stocking tops and onto her wonderful naked flesh.

I reached her knickers and hooked my fingers under the top of them, pulling down carefully. As I did, Aunt Wanda raised her hips up and they slid down easily, over her thighs and to her knees. I stopped to look up at her exposed pussy beneath the mass of little curly black hairs. It was a moment I’ll never forget.

Aunt Wanda sucked on her finger and ran it up and down her pussy lips, gently parting them as she did. I somehow managed to carry on pulling down her panties as I watched her finger disappear up her slit.

I got the knickers free and dropped them to the floor before climbing back on the bed and in between Aunt Wanda’s now widely spread legs. She removed her finger and sat up a little.

“Put your finger in my soaking pussy Ricky. Let Aunt Wanda watch you working it in and out.”

I followed what I’d seen Aunt Wanda do moments before and gently ran my fingers up and down her lips and then pushed slowly at the slight opening until my finger disappeared into her hole. She let out a moan as I carried on until I was as far in as I could go. I slowly pulled back out and just before I thought my finger was about to exit, I pushed again. The resistance was minimal and I was surprised at how wet it felt.

“Oh, yeah Ricky. That’s so good. I can’t wait to be filled by that gorgeous cock of yours. Now work me a little longer just like that. Nice…and…slow. Mmmm.”

I did as instructed and thought about the prospect of entering her and finally losing my virginity. My hard cock bobbed again in excitement as if giving an approving nod.

As I was continuing to finger Aunt Wanda’s pussy, I started to think about contraception and diseases. It probably wasn’t great timing but I was suddenly worried that I wouldn’t get to make love after all. I didn’t have any condoms on me. I blurted out a question.

“What about protection Aunt Wanda?”

Her eyes opened and thankfully, she smiled at me. I removed my finger at this point thinking it probably wasn’t right to carry on if we weren’t going to get to do it.

“So you’re sensible as well as handsome and sexy?” she teased. “Well you’re a virgin, so I don’t have to worry about catching anything from you and I haven’t had unprotected sex for over five years now. I had an aids test and check up about three years ago and was given the all clear. So, if you trust me like I trust you, we don’t have to worry about it. Believe me, that’s a bonus for both of us. I can’t wait Ricky.”

“Me neither Aunt Wanda, but what about babies? God, the whole family would disown both of us if I got you pregnant.”

She gave a little giggle. “Yeah, that would be a problem…if I could have kids. Why do you think you never had any little cousins to play with? I can’t have children Ricky. Right now, I’m really pleased about that.”

“I’m sorry Aunt Wanda, I never knew, I never thought about it.”

“Listen, don’t dwell on it, I’m hungry for your cock. Are you ready for your first fuck Ricky? Are you ready to make your Aunt Wanda scream out in ecstasy?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Right, quickly I’m gonna show you what pushes most women over the edge. Your first proper lesson. Have you heard of the clitoris Ricky?”

I nodded my head in affirmative.

“Do you know where it is?”

This time I shook my head from side to side. I hadn’t got a clue.

“Alright, come a little closer.”

I moved up the bed until my head was inches from her opening. She parted her lips and opened them wide with one hand. I was hypnotised.

“That’s obviously just where you’ve had your finger and where you’ll stick your cock.” She looked up, grinned and winked at me. “And this, this is my clitoris. It’s very sensitive, so wet your finger and very slowly and gently give it a little rub.”

She’d pulled back the hood over her pearl and it stood up, looking at me like a little animal popping its head out of its home. I did as instructed to the letter, and got the response indicating I was doing the right thing.

“Ohhhh. Uuhhh,” she moaned. I loved it when she made those noises. As I continued, her body started to shake a little. “Ooohhhh god. You better stop there Ricky and get that cock of yours in my pussy. I want you to give me a real good fucking Ricky. I’m so ready for you.”

She lay back on the bed and lifted her legs a little while keeping them wide apart. It looked so sexy and I was so excited. Probably a little too excited.

I positioned myself in front of her on my knees and leaned forward so that my chest was on top of Aunt Wanda’s breasts, her face close to mine. I tried to push forward, expecting my cock to slip in to her hole, but I was met with resistance and it wouldn’t go in, even with a little wiggling around.

Aunt Wanda smiled at me and then reached up and kissed me full on the lips. As we continued kissing, I felt her hand grip the base of my cock. She tugged it towards the left a little and motioned for me to push again by pulling up on my cock. The kiss was becoming more passionate and at the same time that I felt her tongue in my mouth, I felt my fullness enter her. I slid in easily, right up to my tightened nuts.

We both let out little noises from the back of our throats as we continued kissing for a while. I didn’t move my hips until our lips parted. I was just enjoying the sensation of being inside her and savouring the moment that I’d been waiting for, for so long.

Aunt Wanda urged me to move up her body a little and when I had, I felt her legs lift and wrap themselves around me. It was an amazing feeling. I started to move in and out of her, slowly at first and then as I began to feel a little more comfortable and get into it, my pace quickened.

“Oh yeah baby, give your Auntie everything you’ve got. Fuck me Ricky, that feels so good. Fuck me baby, fuck me!”

I knew I was close to coming and I was grunting and moaning as I slammed in and out of Aunt Wanda for all I was worth. Her increased moans and screams of “yes” set me off and I cried out, “Oh god…yes!” as I started to feel the first pulsing and release of hot sticky cum erupt from my cock.

Aunt Wanda had got her hands on my ass now and was pulling me down into her, harder and faster, her breathing and noise level increasing with each stroke.

“Yes Ricky! Yes! Yes! Yes!” she cried as her body shook beneath me. I slowly felt her relax and I opened my eyes. Aunt Wanda’s face was flushed and her breathing was still quick. I lowered my grinning face down on to her shoulder and rested there a while until my shrinking cock slipped out of her sopping wet pussy.

She kissed me on the forehead. “Wow. That was amazing Ricky. You’re a natural stud.” She playfully slapped me on the backside.

We lay together for a time without speaking, Aunt Wanda stroking my hair.

“I need to go to the toilet and get cleaned up honey,” she said gently into my ear. I rolled off and immediately felt a little chilly away from her body heat. I climbed under the covers and watched Aunt Wanda get up and walk to the bathroom. As she got round the other side of the bed, I noticed a stream of my cum was trickling down her thigh and over on to her stocking top. I was a little surprised by this. I suppose I had just expected it to stay inside her.

By the time Aunt Wanda got back from the bathroom, I was fast asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Ricky, Ricky, wake up.”

I felt my body being shaken and my head felt heavy, my mind and body not yet ready to start up for the day. I slowly opened one eye, forgetting where I was and wondering who could be shaking me. The first thing that came into view was Aunt Wanda’s swinging boobs. They were not more than a foot from my face. I then remembered. It hadn’t been a dream. I couldn’t help grinning. I was no longer a virgin.

“Punch me!” I said loudly as I opened the other eye.

“What?” said Aunt Wanda.

“Doesn’t matter,” I replied, pinching my own leg just to double check it wasn’t a dream.

“Your friends are having breakfast downstairs,” said Aunt Wanda smiling at me and stroking my hair. She was wearing a white towel dressing gown, unfastened at the front giving me another perfect view of her wonderful curves.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Just gone ten o’clock.”

“Bollox,” I said leaping out of the bed and heading for the bathroom.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” she shouted after me.

“We’re supposed to be out of our bed and breakfast at eleven and our train is at half past.” I quickly emptied my bladder and jumped in the shower, yelping as the cold jets of water hit me for the first ten seconds or so. I could hear Aunt Wanda giggling on the other side of the screen.

I soaped myself down as quickly as I could, switched off the water and opened the door. Aunt Wanda had a towel in her hand and beckoned me to step out of the shower towards her.

“Slow down big boy. Taxi’s picking you up in half an hour. If you skip breakfast, that gives us just enough time for a little more fun.” She started towelling me down as I pondered the options.

“Okay,” I said grinning again. I thought my face would start hurting if I carried on smiling so much.

“Okay what?” she said making an over exaggerated serious face. “Breakfast or a blow job?”

“What’s for breakfast?” I asked playing along.

She gave the towel a twirl and flicked it at my exposed body. It whipped my bum as I span round. “Ouch!” I exclaimed. It didn’t stop her. She proceeded to chase me around the room until she had me in a corner. Just as she was about to flick the towel again, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me, our eyes locking and the smiles leaving our faces. It was as if we were drawn together by a magnetic field, our lips forcefully meeting, embracing with lustful passion.

I was hard in an instant and as we continued to kiss, I pushed Aunt Wanda’s dressing gown off her shoulders, until it fell, pooling on the carpet behind her. The kissing was more urgent and forceful than the night before and Aunt Wanda span me round and pushed me towards the toilet. Our lips broke briefly and we both gasped for air as Aunt Wanda pushed down on my shoulders indicating I should sit.

I almost fell back on to the toilet and before I had time to get comfortable, Aunt Wanda was on top of me. She had hold of my cock and slowly pushed down until I was buried inside her. Our lips met again and we hungrily kissed as she started to rock back and forth on my erect shaft.

She broke away from my lips and started to moan, her head thrown back and her boobs bouncing gently in front of me. I reached up and grabbed them as Aunt Wanda started to ride me as if her life depended on it. I remembered what Daisy had whispered to me the night before and tugged for all I was worth on Aunt Wanda’s nipples. It was wild and it was wonderful and it wasn’t long before she had me on the verge of orgasm with her wicked words. It was the sweetest music to my ears.

“Yes Ricky. I can feel how hard you are. Cum inside your Aunt Wanda again. Let me feel you cum Ricky. This is…so…fucking…good. Come on. Yes…yes…fuck, yes!”

She grabbed me tighter as we both pushed our hips together in unison, our bodies convulsing and shaking intensely as the pleasure washed over us like a tidal wave. Then it was over as quickly as it had begun.

Aunt Wanda kissed me softly and pulled my face into her breasts and held it there as she spoke.

“Come back and see me soon Ricky. I mean it, I want to see you again. I think this could be a wonderful summer Ricky. We’ll be good for each other.”

I looked up at her and she gently kissed me on the forehead.

“I know we will. I’ll be back as soon as I can Aunt Wanda. I promise.”

We kissed again, this time it was softer and loving, her warm body still feeling incredible against my skin. She slowly raised herself off me.

“You better get yourself cleaned up and downstairs sharpish. Taxi’ll be here in ten.”

“Yeah, I know. I wish I could stay. The guys are never gonna believe me when I tell them what we got up to.”

She giggled as I re-entered the shower. “They will. Don’t worry about that handsome.”

Almost exactly ten minutes later, we walked into Aunt Wanda’s impressive kitchen and dining area, one after the other. Dave and Ringo were sat at the breakfast bar just finishing their hot drinks, looking very pleased with themselves. Daisy and Poppy were no where to be seen.

“Morning lover boy,” said Dave grinning as I entered behind Aunt Wanda.

“Morning fella’s. Good night?”

“Oh, yeah,” they replied in unison, grinning some more.

Before any of us had time to speak again, we all heard the familiar toot of a car horn from outside.

“I suppose we better make tracks then,” Said Ringo jumping down off his stool. “Thanks for everything Wanda.” He walked over and kissed her on the cheek. Dave followed suit, echoing Ringo’s sentiments and we shuffled out of the room. Aunt Wanda followed us down the hall to her front door.

Dave and Ringo stepped out first and I stood in the entrance desperately wanting a final embrace from Aunt Wanda. I turned and looked at her longingly not sure that she’d appreciate a public show of affection between the two of us. I chose gallantry over desire and leaned forward to kiss her cheek only to have my lips re-directed to meet her own.

The kiss was akin to the one we had first shared in the bathroom half an hour before. It was eager, passionate and deep. When our lips parted we hugged and I could hear the wolf whistles from Dave and Ringo over my shoulder.

I put my hand to Aunt Wanda’s cheek and kissed her one more time tenderly on her full lips. I gave her a little wave goodbye as I stepped backwards.

“Thanks for the best sex I’ve ever had stud,” she shouted after me. I turned round in time to catch Dave and Ringo’s jaws before they hit the floor and pushed them towards the black cab. We all scrambled in the back and I looked out through the window, surprised to see Aunt Wanda gone. I sighed deeply as the driver started to turn the cab round, ready to pull away.

He had just started up the drive when I heard Aunt Wanda’s voice shouting after us.

“Stop!” I shouted to the driver.

We all turned round as Aunt Wanda jogged towards the car, her huge breasts bouncing up and down under her top as she did. I wound down the window as she approached us, obviously out of breath.

“I almost forgot,” she panted, handing me a piece of paper. “Call me soon.” She kissed my cheek and used her fingers to wave to us as the driver started off again.

I looked at the piece of paper as we pulled onto the road, Dave and Ringo crowding round on the seat to see what was written. It was simply her number followed by

‘Ring soon stud. Love Aunt Wanda. x.’

“Wow,” exclaimed Dave, “she really went for that whole role playing thing huh?”

“I guess she did,” I said dreamily. “Anyway, what about you two? What did you get up to? Where’d you sleep?”

“We both got blowjobs,” said Dave smiling, “except lover boy here got to sleep next to Daisy and I had to make do with a blanket and the front room couch. I didn’t mind though, I had a great night. Poppy was a real expert.”

I could see the grey haired, bespectacled driver raise his eyebrows in the rear view mirror as Dave spoke.

“Hey, you know what this means!” said Ringo getting even more excited.

“What?” I said laughing.

“We win, we win Rick!”

“Win? Win what?” I said.

“The bloody contest,” filled in Dave laughing.

“Yeah, we won the contest!” agreed Ringo. “Dave scored two kisses and a phone number. That’s twenty five points. I scored one night with a lady, fifteen points. You my hero, managed sex, a kiss, who knows what else and a phone number. That’s at least thirty points. Get in! We killed you Davey boy. We win, we win!”

Ringo and I high-fived each other with Dave sat in between us laughing away. Despite our tiredness, we were on top of the world, energy and excitement filling the back of the cab. I think more than any other, that weekend brought the three of us even closer together. Our bond has been unbreakable ever since.

There were just a couple of questions I had to answer before we got out of that taxi.

“Are you going to see her again?” asked Ringo

“Yeah, and what was she like? Was she good?” added Dave.

“Oh, I think we can safely say that I’ll be back in Blackpool before the summers out and was she any good? Is Blackpool the best weekend away ever? Oh yes!” I exclaimed. “It was a fantasy come true. She was pure magic, simply out of this world.”

“Hey, hey,” laughed Ringo. “Magic Wanda!”

Indeed.