All Comments on 'Maid on Terrace to Mom on Bed'

by sansar

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PearlyPreCumPearlyPreCumalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!!

Very hot story dude.. love well-written desi erotical.. and that too with incest..! Too bad mom couldn't get pregnant.. would've been lovely for her to get knocked up by her son.. sunita too.. with lactation and all.. plenty of leads for u to work on ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
delightful

I agree that the story was great. I also agree that it would be even more arousing if he had knocked both of the women up. There is still time. In the next chapter you can show the threesome continuing. Maybe a bit more detail of the actual fucking: what he did and how it felt when he did it. It would be great to see/feel his cock sliding in and out of his mother's pussy and be there when he ejaculates into her (hot incest). The same goes for the young lady: it would be stimulating to be inside his head and experience his knowing he is fucking another man's wife and that his big cock is going to knock her up It would be especially arousing at the time of cumming for him to think of his making a baby in another man's wife --- surprise for the husband! Still and all, the story did its job. I got an erection and that's what I come to this site to get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very good fucking story

cock risisng story dude. Keep it up.can I join in the next session. I am staying near Pune. Only three hour journey. Hey dude! call me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful Threesome!

One of the best ever stories I have read. And this is an under statement. Can be praised unilaterally.... Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
write more mom/son story

mother/son story r the best of the best subject in literotica specially indian mother/son. the attractive subject is how a shy mother became a sexual object to her son, but it is sad that there are not much indian mother/son story in literotica. even u write only a one mom/son story. in mom/son story u must be avoid other character like dad, daughter, aunt, brother, sister etc. only a 40/45 year old mother and her 18/20 year old son alone in the story. and write more hardcorly like married couple, moms pregnancy, honeymoon, giving birth babies, fuck in anus etc.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Great story !

Please write more stories in the same vein. It is rare to find a good Indian author who doesn't screw up his stories. You, sir are a very good writer !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
work on the drafting

nice concept but you better get the draft checked for language errors// decent attempt though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Make the mother pregnant so she is always the wife of her son. LEt them marry and then plan their next pregnancy despite others, such as father and rest of family, looking. Eventually they will become accepted couple by society.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Read

What will Sunita do next?

nixongnixongalmost 12 years ago
good

but be careful. suddenly on page 3 viju became aju!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuuuccck

quite idiotic and non erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hairpi5

what about your mom's and Sunita's hairy armpits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing Story - Though I dont Believe in incest

Nice Story and I certainly Love it, but it would have been better (just to my feeling) if it was not an incest one.! But the best of your story is surely "Indian Married Student Plugged" just today i read it and then checked out the author's other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this excellent story deserves the rave comments

I was intrigued by the reader who wrote that the ideal motherfucking story involves "only a 40/45 year old mother and her 18/20 year old son." Those happen to be the ages of prime sexuality for females and males, respectively. It's like nature has shown the way to a boy and his mom, led the kid by his ear (or by something else) to the same cunt he came out of. Face it, nothing can ever feel as good, as warm and loving, as just so damn right to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. When a boy's up inside his mother up to his balls, his body tingles from head to toe. He knows he's where he belongs, back up his own birth canal, the warm wet slit he was born from. Ask any group of average young motherfuckers and they'll tell you, usually with a big grin, that they never shot as much sperm in their lives as up their own mother's twat. It's like their mother's twat was sucking the semen out of their balls like a vacuum cleaner. Talk about feeling drained. But not to worry. A boy's young balls fill up again real quick, and right away the kid's got another load to sperm for his mommy. That's why they say a son-fucked twat is a happy twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Piffle

You're 19, and still go out to play with your friends? Oh Please...

And one other thing; an Indian guy with a big dick is as plausible and as rare as a talking dog, so STFU and write about how ugly and small-dicked Indian men really are. No hint of reality here, and not sexy in the slightest, no stars.

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
Too hot

Fucking maid and mom on the same bed is highly erotic.

Remembering my sexy mom when she held my cock in her hands and then showed me the जन्नत of fucking when dad was on tour.

Later she introduced me to a friend of her needing cock . I did her leaving dad and Mom to have private moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

nice fucking and sucking stud

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 2 needed

sumi and husband go back home a month

has to go back again so they are trying to get pregnate so they fuck bareback

till the day he leaves thinking that maybe she will be pregnate and she goes back to live with ajay

they fuck that same day and gets pregnate a few days later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story

shang40shang40over 2 years ago

मम्मा,

तुझ्या मैत्रिणीने मला गुदमैथुनात‌ प्रवीण केले.

Scott1946Scott1946about 2 years ago

Well written So erotic. Loved it one lucky son !

pinkykumarpinkykumar4 months ago

Nice story. Enjoyed it. Nice mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous