All Comments on 'Mandy and Her Father Ch. 01'

by OVERLAND

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JPHuttonJPHuttonover 14 years ago
Great erotic story

This might be a long story but you had me hooked all the way. Good build up of characters and some great Incest action all the way. Can't wait to read the next chapter, hopefully Jenny will be joining Mandy & Helen with a 4 in the bed scenerio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

That's all I need to say..You write awesomely . It's very believable....and erotic...I will never enjoy such a beautiful life..of sex and wonderful relationships ..So I will have to depend on you to capture ..those sentiments...Will you return a note when you have written another episode...Email me ...kizambeezi@yahoo.com...The name is Lloyd...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too much bullshit.....

......like this:

"watched spellbound as she squirted several hard hot jets of cum all over her breasts and belly. The first two or three were so powerful that they hit Jeremy's belly. "

Get real FFS!

quwykxzquwykxzalmost 6 years ago
Great stuff here

Very fun read; could we have a sequel, please?

Also, don't listen to Anon; it's obvious he has never experienced a woman squirting, and will never have a clue on how to make that happen, or an opportunity to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous