Mandy and Her Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hello darling, your father and I were just looking out to see if you were coming. Oh I see. I'll put the kettle on in about fifteen minutes then. Bye!"

"She was on her mobile," Annie Griffin said to her husband. "She's just left. Amanda just turned up out of the blue to see her father."

"Right. I'll just go and finish off that little job in the shed."

"Good. That should let your hard on soften then," said Annie.

Jack smiled guiltily and left the room. He couldn't help it, he thought, his daughter had always got him hard, ever since her lovely tits commenced to grow when she was about twelve.

He had managed to concentrate on other things and reduce his hardness when his shed door opened and her voice greeted him.

"Hello Daddy, what are you doing hiding away out here? Mummy says the tea's ready and she's got some of our favourite cakes too."

Jenny kissed her father on the lips as she always did when they were alone. Her mouth slipped open and he greedily inserted his tongue.

"You taste different today," he croaked as they broke the kiss.

"It must be Jeremy," she giggled. "I sucked him off as a going away present before I left. I must still have the aftertaste."

Jack put his arms around his daughter and hugged her to his chest. He didn't thrust his groin at her. Her hands were already stroking his growing erection through his trousers.

"You'll have to come and visit me again soon Daddy. I'll let you know when Jeremy is going on his next business trip."

Jack groaned. "Just a little feel darling. I miss your touch so much!"

Jenny pulled on the zip and delved into the gap. Jack wasn't huge but he was hard. She began to frig him purposefully and she soon had him ready.

"Where are you going to shoot it Daddy?"

"In your mouth?"

No sooner than she had swallowed his knob he blasted his seed into her mouth. She swallowed furiously. He was soon empty and shrinking. Jenny zipped him up and kissed him again.

"Two different spunk's in one afternoon," she laughed. "I'm getting more than my ration! Come on, Mummy will wonder what we've been up to."

Jack wondered what she would say if she knew that her mother knew all about their little trysts. Never mind, it made Annie want sex more often when she was thinking about what her husband and daughter got up to when they were together. Jack always told her in great detail!

oooOOOooo

"Hello Daddy, surprise surprise!"

"Amanda! It is indeed a surprise! Come here and kiss your old Dad!"

"You're not old; yet!" laughed Mandy as she flung her arms around her father. They kissed each other on both cheeks and then Mandy gave him a soft closed mouth kiss on the lips as she moulded her body to his.

Helen watched as father and daughter exchanged feelings through their bodies. It so reminded her of the days when she and her own father acted in a similar fashion. She began to feel wet again.

Mandy leaned back a little and smiled at Jeremy. He felt so good to her. She had not held him so close for so long, too long.

"Oh God Daddy, it's so good to see and feel you again after so long. We must make a new resolution to be together more often. Oh by the way, this is one of my best friends Helen. Helen, come and say 'hello' to my Dad!"

"Hello Mr Wilson, it's so nice to meet you at last. Mandy's always going on about you, about how handsome and strong you are. I can see that she's right, as usual."

"Welcome Helen," said Jeremy, his wandering eye appraising Helen from top to toe. "Can I kiss you too?"

"Of course," smiled Helen. "I would be disappointed if you didn't."

Jeremy and Helen embraced and then she kissed him, not the other way around. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped into his mouth as Jeremy's lips parted in surprise. She pressed her breasts softly but firmly to his chest.

Jeremy couldn't get over his feelings. He wasn't hard yet but he knew that it wouldn't be long before he was. First of all his beautiful daughter kissed him lovingly and now her gorgeous friend was moulding her body to his in a very sexy way.

Helen knew that she was gorgeous and that she could have any cock that she wanted. Her almost black hair, cut short just below the level of her ears, shone with health and care. She had a fringe cut straight across the centre of her forehead. Her pale skin, which in winter was almost white, was flawless and almost completely devoid of any blemishes. In fact you would have to see her naked to be able to find the one mole on her body, just at the top of her arse crack. Her breasts had to be seen to be believed, big and firm without being huge and partly visible now as she stepped back from Jeremy; his eyes were glued to their magnificence. To complete the picture her belly was flat and her hips were wonderful. Jeremy idly wondered what her bottom looked like.

Helen smiled, stepped back a little more and twirled around. Her arse cheeks, enclosed in her tight short skirt completed the re-awakening of Jeremy's cock. Helen finished her turn and smiled at Jeremy again. She was even wetter now.

"Well, Mr, er, Jeremy, will I do?"

"You fucking well will!" blurted Jeremy. "I mean, er, I'll get some Champagne to celebrate your visit, shall I?"

Jeremy shot into the house, followed by laughs and giggles from both girls.

"You cracked it darling," chortled Mandy. "Daddy is definitely going to chase you now. Do you fancy him?"

"Oh yes, definitely. He's better than you described him. He's the sort of age we like as well. Do you still want him? Do you think he fancies us?"

Mandy clapped her hands together happily. She jumped over to where Helen was standing and kissed her.

"I want him and I want him soon. You get him first and I'll join in!"

Helen kissed Mandy, open mouthed and passionately.

oooOOOooo

Jeremy watched the girls as he poured the Champagne. He was so excited he could hardly pour accurately. They were still kissing and then, 'Oh my God', Mandy began to kiss the slopes of Helen's breasts! Then, 'Christ', one of Helen's little hands dived up and under Mandy's skirt.

Jeremy was up and hard now. He pushed his shorts down his thighs and started to stroke himself. He groaned as Mandy uncovered Helen's left breast and captured her hard nipple between her teeth. He pulled up his shorts and headed for the door, tray in hand.

"Sorry I've been so long girl's! Oh, I'm sorry! I, er, I didn't realise......"

They turned to face him, all hands visible now and Helen's breast hidden away.

"That's all right Daddy, Helen and I love each other. We have some other girl friends that feel the same way. We still prefer hunky older men with big cocks though. Is your cock still thick and knobbly Daddy?"

Jeremy gulped as he bent over to put the tray of glasses on the table close by the deck chair.

"What am I supposed to say to that?" he said tremulously. "Either way I'll get it wrong, won't I? When did you ever see my prick anyway?"

Mandy kissed him on the lips again; this time flicking her tongue across his lips. He automatically tried to reciprocate but her mouth was closed.

"I'll tell you some other time Daddy but I promised Helen a look at your lovely hairy chest," she said softly as she began to unbutton his shirt. "Don't move Daddy darling; this won't hurt a bit!"

Jeremy was past objecting. He looked down at Mandy's magnificent cleavage as she nimbly finished undoing his buttons and pushed his shirt off his shoulders. He felt more warmth as Helen moved to stand next to Mandy.

"You look marvellous Daddy," said Mandy with another giggle. "Gosh, I need a piss now. I'll find it, you and Helen start on the Champagne!"

Mandy disappeared into the house. Helen bent down and lifted two glasses of Champagne. She handed one to Jeremy and lifted the other to her lips.

"Cheers Jeremy, I love Champagne don't you? Can I please just run my fingers through your hairy chest? I love to feel chest hair on a man. My first lover had a hairy chest like yours."

Helen refrained from mentioning that her first lover was her father.

She finished her Champagne and put her glass down. She put both hands on Jeremy's chest and began to stroke her fingers through his abundant hair. It was almost as though her fingers were on a mission, finding their targets when they encountered his hard nipples. She leaned towards him, gently kissed them and then nipped them with her teeth, quite hard.

Jeremy moaned and grasped her bare shoulders.

"Do you know what I love to do Jeremy," whispered Helen? "I love to rub my own nipples against a mans hard ones. Would you like me to do that to you? Yes? Just slip my straps off my shoulders and undo my bra and then we can start rubbing."

Jeremy now knew that he was on to a good thing. The fact that his daughter was in the house went out of his mind. He did as he had been invited and a moment later Helen's beauties were in his hands. He pulled her by the nipples and started to rub them on his hard ones. As soon as he made contact Helen pushed her groin on to his hard cock.

"Wow," she murmured, "that feels like a real beauty that you've got down there Jeremy. Are you going to show it to me?"

Was he? Does a bear shit in the woods? Jeremy temporarily released Helen's left tit and reached down to push his shorts down and off. His thick hard cock bounced and Helen caught it in her hands and wrapped her long slender fingers around his shaft.

"What a lovely hot thick rod you have Jeremy. Would you like me to play with it or do you want to fuck me? It feels like it wants a good fuck."

"Ohhhh God Helen, do what you fucking like with it. Let me feel your titties though; I want to love them some more!"

"I love my breasts to be loved. You lie down on your chair and I'll give you a little suck, shall I? I'll straddle your head so that you can reach my breasts."

Jeremy lay down and gazed up at Helen. Without a hint of self-consciousness she stripped off her clothes and stood before him naked! He groaned with pleasure.

Soon he was in semi-darkness as she draped her body along his length. He felt rather than saw her mouth close over his shaft and her tongue beginning to lave him up and down his whole length. He grasped her generous tits and rubbed her nipples through the hairs of his belly. Then he felt her wet pussy descend on to his mouth. Fucking Hell! Her cunt is naked! His tongue came out and sought the targets.

Mandy came out of the house and looked on at the loving scene. She said nothing but picked up her father's and Helen's clothes together with her Champagne. She drained her glass and refilled it from the bottle that she had found in the kitchen. From there she had seen the start of the action.

Mandy dropped her clothes on top of Helen's and went and straddled her father's legs. Helen felt rather than saw her arrival. She reached up with one hand and caressed her friend's pussy. Mandy bent down and pushed Helen's hand through her thighs. Helen knew what Mandy wanted; she extended her fingers and found Mandy's arsehole. She inserted her middle finger; Mandy softly moaned with pleasure; Jeremy couldn't hear her; Helen's thighs were over his ears.

Helen was coming! All the anticipation was coming to a head. Jeremy's tongue was doing amazing things to her already wet pussy. She suddenly had a thought that she was sucking on that schoolboy's cock and that triggered her orgasm. She squealed loudly and released a wet stream into Jeremy's mouth; he drank furiously.

oooOOOooo

Helen rubbed her vagina luxuriously all over Jeremy's face. Then she slowly raised herself and stood over him. His cock was sopping wet with her saliva and his own pre cum juice. Helen rubbed her right hand all over his shaft and then rubbed her cunny with the same hand. She then licked her palm as Jeremy moaned as he watched her erotic show.

Mandy and Helen then found two garden chairs and moved them close to the supine figure of Jeremy. On either side of his feet he watched as the two women spread their thighs and began to rub their naked cunts with sticky hands. He groaned again and grabbed at his hard cock, beginning to wank himself off. Mandy spoke.

"Steady Daddy! Although it would be wonderful to see you shoot your load all over your belly that would not be so much fun for us girls. Let's just play as we decide who is going to get your first load of spunk and in which hole."

Jeremy's hands froze on his cock.

"Amanda darling, you are my daughter. I can't fuck you!"

Mandy thrust one, two and then three fingers into her sopping hole. Then she withdrew and licked them dry.

"Does that mean that you don't fancy me then Daddy? Don't you want to fuck my hot cunt or even my arsehole? I know you like arseholes; Mummy said that you often did hers!"

"You can tell that I want you darling," moaned Jeremy. "Just look at my cock. I'm aching to fuck you both. Helen, please!"

Helen stood and turned to place her hands on the arms of her chair. She thrust her rear out towards Mandy's father.

"There you are Jeremy, two holes for you to choose from. Let's get down to business now! I want a cock and I want it now!"

Jeremy rose to his feet and approached her, his hot hard cock in his hand.

"Come on Mandy," said Helen. Bring your chair over here and get in the same position as me. We'll see how long Jeremy can hold out!"

In no time at all Mandy was in position and Jeremy was opening Helen's cunt. She was so wet that he felt no resistance. He pushed his cock hard to the top of her cunt and paused. He paused because the girls were kissing each other and groping at their breasts. He withdrew and thrust again.

"That's it Jeremy, fuck me hard and fuck me often. Then I'll show you Mandy's holes. You know that she came here to have you fuck her so fuck us both. Fuck both of us!"

Jeremy watched the girls as he began to thrust up and down Helen's cunt. She was so hot and wet that he could move quickly without bringing on his orgasm. He grasped Helen's buttocks and really fucked her. Then he commenced slapping her bum cheeks, leaving red marks.

"That's it Jeremy, slap my bum! I'm going to come soon. I love it; smack my bum hard!"

Jeremy worked with a will and even thought he was going to come first. But then Helen reached out with her right hand and parted Mandy's bum cheeks. She revealed her friend's twin holes in between Mandy's gorgeous round buttocks. Then she fingered both holes.

"There you are Jeremy, two hot holes for you to plunder! Oh my God, you've got me, I'm going to come right now!"

Jeremy wasn't quite sure what was happening. First of all Helen's cunt became very hot and wet again and she howled as she came, thrusting her tunnel up his shaft and holding still. His cock was throbbing with acute pleasure but he was looking intently at Mandy's cunt and arsehole as Helen drove her fingers into them right up to the hilt. Suddenly Helen slid off him.

"Now Jeremy, now; before you shoot your load! Let get you in her!"

Before he knew what was happening he was manoeuvred behind Mandy. Helen had taken hold of his cock and now pushed him into her cunt. Jeremy groaned as his hot shaft slid into his daughter's welcoming pussy. Helen pushed his buttocks with her sticky fingers and he was well and truly inserted!

Mandy positively howled with pleasure.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! That's wonderful; I love your cock in me! Oh yes; oh yes; oh yes! Fuck me now fuck me hard! Smack my bottom; smack your naughty daughter's bottom hard. Oh my God, I'm so excited that I'm going to come soon!"

Maybe it was because Jeremy thought that his daughter was behaving badly that he began to smack her hard. Mandy began to sob as he shafted her firmly and this got through to him. He stopped smacking and partly collapsed on to Mandy's back, licking and kissing her and crying out.

"I'm sorry my darling, I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you so much!"

They both seemed to calm down and Jeremy only now slowly fucked into Mandy. Helen watched from the sidelines, her fingers spreading her cum across her belly.

"Daddy?" said Mandy eventually.

"Yes my darling?"

"Pull out of me now so that I can lie down properly for you. I want to watch you as you fuck me from the front. Helen darling, you put Daddy into me please."

Jeremy pulled out and Helen quickly pouched his red and angry looking cock. Mandy moved over to the deck chair and lay on her back, spreading her legs wide and opening her hole with her fingers. Helen led Jeremy into position and watched as he lifted Mandy's legs high by the ankles; his still hard shaft sliding deep into his daughter again. He began to thrust deeply into her cunt. Helen rubbed her hands over him as he worked, spreading her juice and his sweat all over him.

"Daddy darling, I've wanted you to fuck me for so long now. Your cock feels so good inside me. Ohhhh yes, I'll come all over your cock soon. You are lasting so long; I love it!"

Mandy was holding her cum. She was going to squirt! Her lovers loved to watch her eject her cum from her vagina. She could do it powerfully in the right conditions. This was one of them!

"Helen darling," she whispered, "get ready to hold Daddy when I come. I'm going to squirt on him then I want you to get him in my arse. OK?"

"Oh fuckin' Kay!" said Helen. "She loved to watch Mandy squirt. This would be only the second time that she had seen her do it with a man. The first was when she and Frank had a threesome one afternoon.

Jeremy just let things happen. He was now so delirious to be making love to his only daughter that he was almost detached from the scene around him.

"Now Helen, now!" suddenly squealed Mandy. Helen pulled Jeremy out of Mandy's cunt and watched spellbound as she squirted several hard hot jets of cum all over her breasts and belly. The first two or three were so powerful that they hit Jeremy's belly. His cock was dripping with her excretions.

"My God," said Jeremy, "that's awesome! I've never seen that before. It's wonderful. I love you even more now Mandy!"

Mandy was now wriggling and rolling on to her belly again, lifting her buttocks high into the air. Helen opened up her crack and pushed Jeremy up to Mandy's arsehole. It was partly open because Mandy had her bum fucked quite often.

"There we go Jeremy, ease your cock into that lovely hot passage. Now give Mandy a really good arse fuck!"

Jeremy groaned as he sank into his target. His daughter seemed to naturally open up and welcome him into her rectum. Jeremy loved arses; he had regularly fucked her mother's when they were married but he had been too timid to suggest to Jenny that he should fuck hers. Thinking fleetingly of Caroline as he thrust hard into Mandy began his journey to his ejaculation.

"I won't last long inside your arse darling," he groaned.

"That's all right Daddy. I want you to spunk my arse anyway."

There, she said it, 'spunk my arse Daddy'. Jeremy built up quickly and his balls began to make his offering.

"Now darling, now" he gasped as powerful jets of his hot white cream shot into her rectum.

"Yes Daddy, yes," screamed Mandy as she felt his love juice inundate her. "I love it; I love you Daddy!"

Helen had retreated to one of the chairs. As Jeremy shrank out of Mandy's arsehole he looked up at her naked beauty. He had fucked her and given her an orgasm but he hadn't filled her. He wanted to do that soon.

Helen winked at him as she withdrew two fingers from her snatch and put them in her mouth. Then her urethra fluttered and she pissed on to the grass in front of him!

oooOOOooo

"Now that's what I call a fucking good afternoon!" Mandy said dreamily as they drove slowly along the route back to Bedworth. "I'm going to do it again real soon."

"Your dad's a really good lover," sighed Helen. "He came so often and lasted so long! I loved his big thick cock."