Mandy and Her Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes but don't forget that Jenny had blunted his performance. She had sucked him off just before we got there!"

"All the more reason to praise his performance. I can still feel his cock in my pussy!"

"So can I," sighed Mandy. "Your pissing for him soon hardened him up for you. I loved watching him as he shot his load into your cunt. I know, let's stop for a coffee at Tesco's. We can have a look for some treats to indulge ourselves as well."

Tesco's was on the edge of town, a huge hypermarket. Helen pulled into the car park and found a space to park. They walked towards the entrance together but not entwined. Suddenly Mandy grabbed Helen's arm.

"Look over there," she said, "there's Jenny again. I wonder what she's doing here. Let's intercept her!"

Jenny Wilson started in surprise as she saw Mandy and Helen bearing down on her. Then she relaxed; she didn't have anything to hide from her stepdaughter and her friend, her gorgeous friend.

"Hi Jenny," trilled Mandy. "What a surprise, two encounters in one afternoon. Helen and I were just going to have a coffee before indulging in some forbidden treats in the sweet shop. Would you care to join us?"

Jenny hesitated only momentarily. Helen's beautiful face was smiling at her in some special way.

"I'd be delighted," she answered.

"Great," said Mandy and led the way into the coffee shop. "You guys find a table and I'll get the coffees."

Jenny and Helen found a table in a fairly secluded corner. They sat together, leaving the other side of the table for Mandy. Jenny turned her head and looked Helen in the eye.

"How was my husband when you left him?"

Helen decided to be truthful. "He was very tired. You could almost say he was shagged out!"

Jenny was silent for a short while and then she asked, "both of you"?

Helen nodded and Jenny laughed.

"Well, well, well. Jeremy does have a lot of stamina and I have often thought that I could do with some help. I am surprised that he would be drawn into having sex with his daughter. Who instigated that?"

"Ask Mandy," said Helen as Mandy appeared with a tray of coffee and biscuits.

"Ask me what?" said Mandy as she sat down, taking a biscuit. She looked across the table enquiringly at Helen and Jenny.

"Jenny was just asking me who instigated the sex between you and your dad. I said to ask you."

"I did Jenny. You know how men are. If I had left it to him we would still have been sitting fully clothed in your back garden. I'm sorry but I always did fancy Daddy since I was about fourteen. Today was the first time ever though, honestly"

Jenny leaned across the table and clasped both of Mandy's hands between hers. Helen felt beneath the table and laid her right hand on Jenny's thigh.

"I believe you Mandy. I accept the situation but I have one stipulation. Next time you visit my husband I want to be there and I want to be part of it. I will not allow him to fuck other women, daughter or not, without being able to join in. Ohhhh God Helen, don't stop now."

Helen had by now slid her hand right up under Jenny's skirt and inserted her slim long fingers into her panties.

Mandy was quick on the uptake; she guessed what Helen was doing.

"I accept Jenny," she said. "I will take Daddy's cock any way that I can. I promise to call you first when I'm coming. By the way, do you have any secrets to tell us? Daddy seemed to think that you go to see your parents often. Is there anything in that?"

Helen eased Jenny's pussy open and inserted two fingers into the wetness. Jenny gasped softly again.

"Well," she whispered, "Daddy does like to show me his prick when I go there. He's been doing that ever since I was about thirteen. I do tell him when Jeremy is going to be away on business. I've only been having sex with him since I was married and only at our house or once at my parents when Mummy was out one day."

Now Mandy held Jenny's hands between hers. Helen slowly withdrew her fingers from Jenny's pussy and offered them to Mandy. Mandy sucked Jenny's juice into her mouth and Helen returned her fingers between Jenny's thighs.

"We girls know how to keep our secrets, don't we Helen darling. Yours is safe with us. We both have other secrets too so don't worry about a thing. We believe that life is all about having fun and sexual fun is the best."

Mandy let go of Jenny's hands and picked up her coffee cup. Helen took one of Jenny's hands and placed it on her own thigh. Jenny immediately found Helen's wet naked cunt.

"Oh Helen, you shave," she said, a trifle too loudly. "How or where do you have it done? I've always been much too nervous to ask anyone."

Helen giggled and Mandy laughed.

"Make an appointment to come to Bledworth next week and see me. I'll make you an appointment to see Janine who works for me. She does all my friends, including Helen, and pretty much all of my family, including the men! Then you just need to come about once a month to tidy up. You'll just love Jan and she will love you too if you invite her!"

The three women now drank their coffee and ate the biscuits, although Helen and Jenny only had one hand for much of the time.

Later in the car park they exchanged cards and kissed farewell.

In the car Mandy licked and kissed Helen's fingers before allowing her to start the car. Helen reached into Mandy's crotch with one hand as she started her car with the other.

"That was a fantastic day out darling," she said with a smile. "Thank you for everything!"

"No," said Mandy, "thank you. I don't think that I would have got Daddy to fuck me if you hadn't been there. And what about Jenny? Fucking her father too, late starter or not!"

They entered Bledworth and were soon outside the house where Mandy and most of her family lived. The house was divided into individual apartments. Helen stopped the car and made to reach out and kiss Mandy goodbye. Mandy put her fingers over her lips.

"You're not going home now are you darling? Park in one of the spare spaces around the back and we'll send out for a Chinese or something. We can talk about our experiences today and do some more loving. What do you say?"

"I haven't brought any other clothes with me."

"When has that ever stopped you before?"

oooOOOooo

Jenny opened her front door and called out to her husband. Jeremy's voice came from upstairs.

"Up here darling."

Jenny ran up the stairs.

"I hope that you haven't started without me, you randy old man you! Guess what, I ran into Mandy and Helen at Tesco's outside Bledworth. We had a coffee and talked, amongst other things!"

Jenny entered the bedroom to find Jeremy naked and laid out flat on his back on the bed, his right hand fisting his fully erected penis. She quickly dropped her clothes and climbed on the bed, straddling his thighs as she watched him play.

"Don't you dare come first darling. I shall want your cock deep inside me very soon!"

"Did you enjoy your visit sweetheart," he asked dutifully.

"Oh yes, they told me all about their holiday in Spain. They have booked to go on a Caribbean cruise at the end of August."

"Your mother will have to keep a tight rein on your dad with all those women lying about on deck mostly naked. Did you give him a treat?"

"Oh yes! He was in his shed when I got there so I got it out and sucked him off. He wants to come over here when you're away next month darling. I gather from Mandy and Helen that you had a great time too!"

Jeremy moaned and wanked faster. Jenny stopped him by placing her hands over his.

"Take your time darling; we've got all night now. Tell me all about it. I want to know. What was it like to make love to your daughter? Was Helen there too? Did you manage to come a lot?"

Jeremy began to tell Jenny all about his fucking afternoon. When he got to the part about Helen sucking him off she carefully mounted his cock and allowed him to slide inside her, all the way to the hilt. Jenny began to fuck her husband, getting very excited when she heard about Helen coming all over his face. Then he told her about the girl's shaved pussies and how he had fucked them in turn. When he finally got to the part when he had fucked his daughter Jenny moaned and squealed into her orgasm. They both watched as her copious fluid dribbled out of her cunt on to his belly.

"Then just as I was about to come Mandy told me to finish off in her arsehole. That's what she said, her arsehole! She said she liked it that way and that she knew I used to fuck her mother's arse."

"You've never fucked mine darling. Don't you want to? You can if you want to, you know."

"Have you ever done it that way?"

Jenny smiled. "I'll tell you all about it one day," she promised. "What else happened?"

"I fucked Mandy's arse as I said. She told me to smack her bottom, her naughty little girl's bottom. I shot my cream into her and she screamed at me, saying that she loved it, and me. Then as I was pulling out of her I looked across at Helen. She was sitting in one of the chairs with her thighs spread wide apart. As I looked at her beautiful shaved cunt she just smiled and started to pee. It turned me on so much I just went over to her and stuck my cock in her and fucked her until I really creamed her. I was totally shagged out!"

Jenny laughed, sending wonderful feelings down Jeremy's hard shaft.

"That's just how they said that they had left you, shagged out! Listen darling, do you like shaved pussies now?"

"Oh yes indeedy!"

"Well, Mandy says that she has a girl working for her who does that sort of thing. Would you like me to go and have mine done next week?"

Jeremy nodded furiously.

"Right, I will! Now Jem my darling, I think that it's time I tried out your cock up my bum, don't you? I'll piss for you later, all right?"

Jeremy was speechless as Jenny lifted carefully off his cock. He watched spellbound as she spread her come juices onto her arsehole and even inside her rectum. Then she raised herself up again and guided his stiff meat to her hole. She relaxed, sighed and then moaned as he penetrated her hot dark tunnel.

"Oh darling Jem, that feels wonderful! I've told Mandy that the next time she comes to see you I want to be here. We'll have a really horny time, won't we? Do you think that you will be able to cope with both of us?"

Jeremy moaned as he fired his umpteenth load of the day deep into his wife's arse. Life had suddenly become amazing, even, as the Americans might say, fucking awesome!

THE END (OF THIS EPISODE)

____________________________________

I'm sure that I can find other things that Mandy, Helen and their friends might get up to. Let me know what you think.