All Comments on 'Margaret and Irene'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An absolutely superb story, well written and greatly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

patriot961patriot961over 2 years ago

Excellent read, hope there is a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story. Well written & so realistic. I have always had a fantasy of being with two older women. Would love to talk to and meet a seasoned , gray haired, sensual, sexy, and nice lady. Reinvented1x@yahoo.com

I’m fit chocolate and in Atlanta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it immensely , I hope to hear about there next session with a new jar of lube

amoroneamoroneover 2 years ago

A fascinating read and one of the best I've experienced on Literotica. Thank you for the opportunity to enjoy such an erotic tale. Just two points, 1, is it secretions or excretions, I often wonder and 2, how did he manage to go so long with ejaculating? I would have cum much sooner in those circumstances.

Mike7845Mike7845over 2 years ago

I hope there is a Pt.2 so they can explore BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic tale, sensitive and salacious at the same time. THANK YOU for such a splendid piece.

barbeemtn6439barbeemtn6439over 2 years ago

It's the same path I would have taken...older ladies have always been my fantasy as well. In fact, in 1963, I married a lady 15 years older than me, because she could out fuck me! We had a long life together

sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

One of the most enjoyable (ie arousing) pieces of erotica I have read in a long time. I’m a big fan of your work and this is superb. I particularly enjoyed the slow build and the way you described Irene and Margaret, both in terms of their physical condition but also their desire. The authenticity of your writing is excellent and I could picture the scenes perfectly. I have a long-standing weakness for highly sexual older (even elderly) women and am lucky to have a 74yo lover with a voracious appetite for sex. You’ve clearly had similar experiences yourself as your writing is highly informed. Please write a follow up with these three characters, ideally even more dirty, for example involving restraint play, and cum swapping. I also have an image in my head of Toby putting Margaret to cock in doggy while she eats Irene to a messy, squirting climax.

GmanicGmanicover 2 years ago

Brilliant story. So well written! Thank you.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Man that was some magnificent storytelling 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story but I believe the use of the term "pussy" would have been a better word than "cunt" or "cunt hole".

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. Hope there is another chapter or two. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another wonderful story -- you've combined my two favorite genres, mature and anal.

I do hope you're planning to continue "The Widows of Willoughby Close."

phobosukphobosukover 2 years ago

Another highly erotic story and excellently told. Full marks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I wish I could find myself in a similar situation to Toby.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Sweet tale showing that sometimes age isn't as important as state of mind. Very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a gifted story teller. Your tale is very engaging. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful story with a hot and unique plot line. unique is hard to come m

by here. A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story and wish I was as lucky as the young man!

R69runnerR69runnerover 2 years ago

I wasn't as young as the young man nor the ladies as old as in your story but if read my story, Marilyn, it's 100% true and those two mature ladies sure showed this young man a fine time of it. That was over 40 years ago and the memory of it still lives in my mind. I pray that Alzheimer's or dementia never removes that wonderful memory of those two wonderful ladies from me. I really enjoyed your story and it sure brought back some pleasant memories for me. Thank you.

DaveComfortDaveComfortover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Very well constructed and highly erotic. Older women are an all time fantasy of mine! Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY! It reminds me of a sexual relationship that I was in with an elderly woman when I was in my thirties. This woman would have been old enough to be Margaret and Irene's mother! She was in her eighties at the time!

darfieldboydarfieldboyover 2 years ago

What a well written story - it captures my all enduring fantasy, mature women, perfectly.

GbchrisGbchrisover 1 year ago

Great story I really enjoyed it as it has always been a fantasy of mine to have a 3some with 2 dirty old ladies.

hanna339hanna339over 1 year ago

Beautifully written, I fell in love with those lovely ladies.

WillJackWillJackover 1 year ago

Excellent. As you probably know, hard to find stories that fulfill both of the site's promises: literary (good writing) and erotic. You nail it. An American fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, erotic, sensual, all is in, enojy to read it all

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Turned me on immensely. I think i would have loved

Makong love to Margaret. Love a shaved pussy particularly on an older woman. Just goes to show older women love to be screeed as well as pampered.

Client8Client87 months ago

Very very cute story. Well written, too

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please we need part 2. I really hope they start to experiment with a strap on and it is also used on him!

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For stories as well written as this there needs to be more stars! I'd give this one a 10 and beg for a sequel.

Miki18Miki1827 days ago

Very good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous