All Comments on 'Marilyn Marilyn'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Its First For Me

And a good read,better get on with your other stories when I get the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
confusing

very confusing he loves his sister but his mom has the same name so who is he in love with and screwing his mom or sister or a figment of his mind try to keep it clear and stop giving us headaches

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
He was a momma's boy!

The Psychiatrist was crazier than him. It really didn't take too much to figure out that he really was doing Mom.

I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I found it again and am glad I did.

This is a really excellent story. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Guess the title should have been a clue, the question is which marilyn is he in lust and not love with his sister or his mother, since this guy seems to been a few eggs short of a dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why tell ...

... and fuck up his head ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A sister's love

The speech patterns your characters used with one another were just like how my sister and I used to talk to one another. Our mom worked 10 hours a day to take care of us and I, being 5-yrs younger with a different dad, was taken care of by my older, beautiful sister. My sister and I slept together every night. Seeing her nude my entire childhood is all I know. We loved each other always and she took me with her everywhere, 1st out of necessity, then out of love, and we haven't looked back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm.

You got us there in that final sentence -- turning the story into something quite different -- but also into something not covered and warned against by the tabs list.

I'm not too happy with that unannounced twist because it touches an area that I find really troublesome. But it was a fascinating and elegant way to end this story that worked on a more psychological and somewhat mysterious level than most of the stories at this site.

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story! Very well crafted and the twist at the end is formidable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous