Mark Got Cuckolded by His Delusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandingo was laughing at Mark as the security guards through Mark out the door and shut it in his face. Mark returned home and went directly to sleep not even saying a word to Alexa. Alexa was worried about Mark for she could see that something was wrong and that there was something on his mind, but he wouldn't open up to. She had nothing do, and she went to bed with thoughts of Mark and his issues on her mind. Mark woke up, grabbing hold of Alexa's hands.

"Don't go with him...Don't go with Mandingo," he pleaded in his sleep.

The idea that Mark thought she was cheating was mind blowing and as she held his sleeping form in her arms, she cried for the fact that her beloved was hurting.

Chapter 5

The next day Alexa called Finn as he is Mark's best friend, hoping he would know what was wrong with Mark. She asked him to hang out with her and talk, but Finn refused thinking that maybe Mark would get angry about that, but Alexa insisted. So, Finn agreed to meet with her at the Grand Café on Texas Star Ln. and get a cup of coffee. Finn told her that Mark seems to be hiding something and that Mark was clearly troubled about something, but no matter what he tried Finn couldn't get Mark to open up about what was bothering him.

"Mark has been acting weird, he always opens our bedroom door violently and fast, almost as if he wants to catch something, sometimes he keeps looking to me for a long, I tried to talk to him, but he always says that he is good, but yesterday, he came home and went to bed without a word. He did talk in his sleep though, he said 'Don't go with him...Don't go with Mandingo.' What does that even mean and who or what a Mandingo is?" Alexa asked Finn.

"Oh, let me tell you something, Mandingo is a person," Finn replied.

"What! Who is Mandingo to Mark?" Alexa asked.

"An asshole guy, he lives in strip clubs with whores, but I am not sure how Mark knows him. When we were talking about him I was telling Mark how Mandingo was fucking Stella," Finn said.

"Oh, Does Stella work as a stripper?" Alexa asked.

"Maybe she does, she had sex with him in public, so maybe Mark was affected by what we were talking about, might explain why he was talking about it in his sleep.

"Ummm; please Finn look after Mark, I will be in contact with you to see how he is," Alexa said getting up to leave.

"For sure; don't worry about him," Finn said watching Alexa leave.

As Finn sat there he couldn't help but think about the mystery of how Mandingo and Mark knew each other or what linked them together. Just as Finn was about to leave Mandingo walked in the door of the café. Finn decided to confront Mandingo and get some answers to his questions, but in a way that Mandingo would not notice. Mandingo was more than happy to sit down with Finn for a friendly cup of coffee. They asked about each other's lives, with Finn tried to lure him into telling him what he wants to know without Mandingo picking up on it. They finally got to the subject of Mark with Finn mentioning that he was best friends with him, and Mandingo admitted to knowing him.

"I'm a little confused, I used to hang out with Mark, but he disappeared these days, he seems angry and preoccupied. When was the last time you saw him?" Finn asked.

"I saw him yesterday," Mandingo said.

"Where was he?" Finn asked.

"I don't remember, didn't pay any attention man," Mandingo said.

"I think that Mark is in trouble these days," Finn said.

"To be honest, he is in a bit of trouble with me," Mandingo said.

"Have you cheated him in some way?" Finn asked.

"No, No, nothing like, just don't trust him, he is an idiot," Mandingo replied.

"OK, will you tell me what trouble you have with him?" Finn asked.

"Yesterday, I was at a nightclub, he called me saying that he would like to hang out, he came there, and then suddenly, out of the blue, he assaulted me and was yelling at me accusing me of fucking his girlfriend. The security guard got him under control before he could really do damage and got him out," Mandingo replied.

"So, did you mess around with his girlfriend?" Finn asked.

"No, you know, I don't have to chase chicks they come to me man," Mandingo said.

"But why did he do that, in particular to you?" Finn asked confused.

"Man, I was as surprised as you, I don't know, I don't even know his girlfriend," Mandingo replied.

"What is the relationship between you and Mark?" Finn asked.

"Look man; I have to tell you something, I didn't want to tell you about it, but we have to find out a solution. The other day Mark asked me to give him some advice about sex, because he isn't talented, and he felt like he wasn't pleasing his girlfriend," Mandingo said lowering his voice.

"What was your reaction?" Finn asked.

"I told him that he should look after himself as far as health, eat better, and try to connect with chicks sexually to get back his confidence," Mandingo said.

Suddenly, Stella walked into the café, and when she saw Finn, she was shocked.

"Let me interduce to you. Stella, my new friend, she is great in bed. This is..." Mandingo started to introduce them but was interrupted.

"Please No," Stella cried out, but Finn had already gotten up and left.

Chapter 6

The next day, Finn called Alexa this time and asked if they could meet back up at the café because he had information to share with her about Mark. Finn replayed his conversation with Mandingo to Alexa and looked at her as she took it all in.

"I have to ask you something I didn't want to ask you, but we need to try to find a solution and get our old Mark back. How good is he at sex?" Finn asked her gently.

"He is a great lover, nothing lacking, he makes me very happy," She said, for she wouldn't expose their secrets.

"What would you do if your boyfriend had a 4.5 inches penis?" Finn asked her.

"Sex is the last thing I care about, I'm looking for love," She replied.

"Even if you dated a guy who couldn't please you?" Finn asked seriously.

Alexa felt as if Finn knew something, he was talking as if he knew about the lacking in Mark and her sex life.

"I think you have something to say, speak frankly, Finn," Alexa said.

"I'm looking for a solution, you have to be honest, if you do, maybe we can find a solution, but if you don't, we will not be able to move forward," Finn said gently, but firmly.

"Who told you that Mark's penis is 4.5 inches?" She asked.

"I just guessed," Finn said evasively.

"Don't be evasive Finn," Alexa replied firmly.

"I promise you; I'm gonna be honest, but you have to be sincere," Finn said.

"Look, Finn, Mark is my everything, but he is not good in bed, that is right," Alexa replied with a tear leaking out of her eye.

"Have you ever cheated on him?" Finn asked.

"Never!" She said.

"I know you love to go on trips, I think it would be a good idea for you and Mark to go on a trip and get some time together. Just the two of you," Finn said.

"Yeah, I do love the trips we go on, we could travel to California, we could leave for Los Angeles next week," Alexa said with excitement in her voice.

"Have a good time, I'm gonna miss Mark so much," Finn replied.

Chapter 7

After a week, Mark and Alexa took a plane to Los Angeles, they booked a room in Shutters on The Beach Hotel, for two weeks. The first four days were so beautiful, they both were happy, Mark felt that this trip was the excellent opportunity to have sex. However, in the end, he failed as usual. Mark felt upset more than any time before. His behavior got too bad, Alexa was worried too much for him. So, she called Finn and asked him to come to LA. The distance between Las Vegas and Los Angeles isn't so great the Finn couldn't make the trip over the weekend and be back for work on Monday, for the trip took 4 hours by car. Finn drove to Los Angeles, and once he got there he booked a single room at the same hotel as his friends. Finn surprised Mark by calling him and asking him if he wants to have breakfast in the morning as Finn is in LA for the weekend. Finn asked Mark to go to the coast cafe because he needs to talk to him.

In the morning, the three friends meet in the hotels' lobby and they head to the café that is across the street from the beach. Alexa says that she is not hungry and heads to the beach to sunbathe. As the two friends sit at the café, Finn tells Mark that he knows everything about him and what happened between him and Mandingo, Finn asked him to be honest as to his behavior toward Alexa.

"It's not me I feel sorry for, it is her. I'm trying to give her my best, and to make her happy, but I know I am not a very good lover," Mark said sadly.

"You accused her of fucking around with Mandingo. So, now those that know you are questioning her loyalty to you. I know you feel like you can't do the right thing, but don't do the wrong thing and compound your problems more my friend," Finn said.

"You are right. Excuse me, I need to be alone," Mark said going to get up.

"Alone! Are you here to be alone? You are being selfish," Finn said.

"I'm sorry, this is more than I can handle," Mark said getting up and going back to the hotel room.

When Mark got back to their room he went to sleep.

Finn called Alexa and told her what happened between him and Mark, and she cried hard.

"I'm not here to make you cry, and you are on vacation, you are here to be happy," Finn said.

"Sorry Finn, to bug you with my problems," Alexa said through her tears.

"Please Alexa. Don't say that again, I'm gonna solve this sooner or later. Anyway, be ready for the nightclub tonight, there is going to be an electronic music concert," Finn said trying to comfort Alexa.

"Really! I can't wait, thank you, Finn you are a good friend," Alexa said, her tears drying up in her excitement.

Finn and Alexa went back to the room, and when Alexa walked in Mark woke, but when Alexa asked him if he wanted to come and hang out with her and Finn he said no. Mark had all his meals in the room so he could be alone, and he refused to hang out with his friends, even later that night for the concert.

Finn and Alexa spent a good day with each other, sitting on the beach, drinking and then later when they went to the nightclub.

Chapter 8

The next day, the three had their breakfast; they drank tea, and throughout the whole meal Mark stayed silent, Finn tried to get him to join in with the conversation being gentle and understanding.

"You have a beautiful girl, but you don't deserve her, you deserve a girl like Stella," Finn said sarcastically.

They all laughed, Alexa went to the beach to sunbathe again, and Finn and Mark went to the room to look at the window and keep an eye on her while they had a drink.

"I'm sorry Bro, I was upset yesterday," Mark said.

"Not a problem man," Finn replied.

"I have lost confidence in myself that is why I suspect that Mandingo is messing around with Alexa," Mark said.

"Because you saw him fuck, he is talented as hell when it comes to fucking, so your mind told you that guy was having sex with your girl. The idea expanded in your mind until you believed your ill thoughts," Finn said.

"I don't care about my life or anything about me, I only care about Alexa, I give her everything except sex," Mark said.

"Today, you have to have sex today. I see you are in a good mood now is a perfect time," Finn said, encouraging his friend.

The next day, Finn was waiting for Alexa and Finn for breakfast. When they came Finn could tell from Mark's face that things didn't go well for his friends last night.

Alexa tried to hide that, but it was obvious, they all kept silent after they finished breakfast, and then Mark just walked away without a word to either of them.

"Don't be upset," Finn said to Alexa.

Alexa said nothing.

"Excuse me, I'm gonna follow Mark, I want to talk to him," Finn said getting up.

"Ok, take your time," Alexa said in a whisper.

Finn entered Marks' room behind him shutting the door, they stayed silent for five minutes.

Let me ask you, Mark, what would you do if you saw someone like Mandingo have sex with Alexa?" Finn asked.

"I'd kill him," Mark replied.

"Is that because he is a bad guy?" Finn asked.

"Are you stupid? That is a fact," Mark said.

"What would you do if she asks you to let me have sex with her and give her pleasure?" Finn questioned.

"So, have you fucked her? Have you fucked my girl?" Mark asked his friend.

"Oh, Bro, I'm your best buddy, how can you think that?" Finn asked.

"Then what are you asking?" Mark wanted to know.

"What will you do if I told you that I would fuck her?" Finn asked.

"What the fuck! Are you crazy?! What the hell exactly are you suggesting?" Mark yelled.

"It just a solution to your suffering. I would have sex with her and give her pleasure in bed and love her and give her pleasure outside of the bed," Finn said.

"You are an asshole, have you been fooling around with her while you have been here?" Mark asked.

"I have never fooled around with Alexa when she asked to hang out and talk, I originally refused because of you, but when she said it was about you I agreed to try and help you," Finn said.

"Do you think I'm an idiot, huh? You are trying to convince me that you do your best for me, but the fact is you want to fuck my girl!" Mark yelled.

"Look, Mark, Alexa deserves better, you still love each other, and I'm your best friend, and I would like to do what you can't do. It is up to you now, and you have two choices: Let me give her the pleasure she deserves or live in misery forever," Finn replied.

"I see you are too sure that she would agree!" Mark said.

"I know she would never cheat on you, and I haven't asked her Bro, but I am speaking with the confidence you lost," Finn said, walking to the door.

Mark signs heavily, taking a moment to think on Finn's words. As Finn turns to look at Mark, Mark shakes his head yes.

"I'm gonna offer her, but don't worry, I'm not gonna tell her that you have agreed," Finn says walking out and shutting the door behind him.

Chapter 9

Finn asked Alexa to join him for a late-night walk along the beach, as they walked Finn decided to be blunt and talk to her about his offer.

"You know Alexa, the relationship between you and Mark is very good, all you are missing is sex. Mark told me that he doesn't care about his pleasure as much as he cares about your satisfaction," Finn said.

"Mark lost his identity completely, I was satisfied with him, but now I have lost my pleasure and happiness," Alexa replied sadly.

"What would you say if I told you that I could get the pleasure and the happiness for you?" Finn asked.

"What do you mean? Is Mandingo around?" Alexa asked, causing both of them to laugh.

"Let's talk seriously for a moment. I have thought a long time on a solution, but I haven't been able to find any solution except that...," Finn started trailing off.

"I see that you are taking this seriously!" Alexa replied.

"Yes, I take this matter very seriously. I want to have sex with you," Finn said turning to Alexa.

"I appreciate what you have done for us, but what are you saying now is impossible!" Alexa replied looking out at the waves rolling in and out.

"I wouldn't steal you from Mark, I want to give you what you want, and what every pretty girl like you wants, you know Mark doesn't care about his pleasure," Finn said coming up behind Alexa.

"This is called cheating, and I will never, ever cheat on Mark in any way," Alexa said.

"Me either. He is my best buddy, everything will be with his permission," Finn said.

"Oh! What are you saying, is he good with this?" Alexa asked, surprise clear in her voice.

"No, I will tell him, but you only if you say yes," Finn replied.

"This is horrible Finn, I love Mark," Alexa said with tears in her eyes.

"And I will help you both to still love each other forever, all I'm gonna do is to enjoy you and bring you pleasure. Mark doesn't care about sex since he isn't talented," Finn said.

"Don't talk like this about Mark," Alexa said with an angry tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry; I don't mean to mock of him, I'm gonna leave for Las Vegas, my being here isn't useful and if you don't want my services then I am not needed here anymore," Finn said leaving Alexa on the beach with her thoughts.

Finn canceled his room and left for Las Vegas that night. Meanwhile, Alexa and Mark were in their room listening to blues music. Mark was thinking about what Finn had mentioned and was wondering if Alexa really wanted to have sex with his friend. After a few minutes, Mark decided to bring the subject up and talk to Alexa about it.

"Look, babe, we used to talk about everything and lately I have been feeling like I don't please you sexually, and this is the first time I've been able to talk to you about my serious problem. Finn was right, I don't care about myself, I care about you only..." Mark started but Alexa interrupted him.

"But, you did everything for me, you pleased me well. Ok, so maybe our sex life isn't the best, but we were happy and it isn't your fault, I couldn't blame you in any way. A relationship is based on more than just sex, my love," Alexa said.

"I know, my angel. But I must tell you, that Finn asked about having sex with you earlier," Mark said.

"Oh! I can't believe this, what a bastard he is, what was your reaction?" Alexa asked.

"I scolded him, but he told that my life would be hell and that he wasn't offering for him but us. Also, he said that I destroyed your reputation by suspecting you and sparking controversy about an affair with Mandingo. I'm sorry for all of that," Mark said.

"Now, none of that, it is fine I know the truth and so do you and at the end of the day that is all that really matters. You need to stop hanging out with Finn though, he takes advantage of your weakness.

"Ok, I will," Mark said, though not very convincingly.

Alexa believed that her boyfriend would avoid Finn entirely, but Mark was a little more understanding of where his buddy was coming from and the points he had made, but he followed his girlfriends' advice, as he was trying to fix his mistakes.

Days passed with the couple relaxing on the beach and talking like they hadn't in a long time. Before they knew it, their trip was over and they were headed back home to Las Vegas and their lives. Mark stayed away from Finn as he had told Alexa he would, he spent most of his time at the house. Finn hadn't called Mark since he left the hotel, both trying to give each other space and time. However, Mark was still plagued with thoughts of Alexa cheating on him, he tried his best not to let the thoughts rule his acts, but Mark grew distant and distracted. He started having nightmares that made it hard for him to sleep at night. In one particular dream, it was a dark, rainy night with thunder and lightning, the streets were deserted and the roads pitch black. Mark wore his Rolex leather watch and as he was getting on his motorcycle he put his hand in the pocket of his leather jacket, finding dollar bills for the last time he wore it. He left the money where it was as he threw his legs over his bike and rode to his other apartment. When he arrived, Mark saw an old woman in front of his apartment building, she looked happy and was smiling as he passed her and went upstairs. He opened the door of his apartment and saw two girls. The girls were Alexa and Stella, and they were in the act of lovemaking.

"I love you!" Stella screamed as she rode Alexa's face.

Mark ran to the kitchen and pulled out a knife and slaughtered Stella, then he grabbed Alexa and pinned her to the bed and fucked her hard as hell for an hour. After he finished fucking Alexa, Mark stood up and saw the bloody floor from when he brutally murdered Stella. Mark went out to the front of the apartment to find that the old woman has passed away, he cried for a time, and looked at his hand and didn't see the watch, put his hand in his pocket and didn't find the old dollar bills, he looked over to his right and then his left and discovered that that the motorcycle had also disappeared. Suddenly, Mark heard what sounds like a woman screaming in orgasm, and he rushed back upstairs and opened the door. He found Mandingo riding the hell out of Alexa doggy style with one leg up, where he could see Mandingo's huge cock clearly thrusting in and out of Alexa's pussy.