Mark Got Cuckolded by His Delusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Baby, I need your dick inside ME!" Alexa screamed as she orgasmed all over Mandingo's huge, thrusting cock, and Mandingo looked back at Mark and laughed.

"Heeey Maaaaan, your girl needs a real man, she needs to get some. And when I finish giving it to her you are going to come and suck my cum out of her leaking pussy," Mandingo said loudly as he thrust faster and harder into Alexa.

Mandingo was like a big machine, laughing, talking, and fucking. His big cock destroying Alexa's pussy. Mark went to attack him, he took a step forward, but found himself surrounded by four guys who got him out, while he was screaming; "Get off of her you fag!" They took him away and threw him in the street, and one of them hit him with a stick, Mark was still screaming and as he sat up. Mark looked right and then left. Oh, he was laying on his bed! It was just a dream. Mark was horrified and when he felt the bed beside him he discovered that Alexa wasn't beside him.

Mark stayed in bed for about an hour, then he remembered what he had seen in the dream, he focused on the scene with Mandingo in it, his mind taking him back to the sight of Mandingo fucking his girlfriend. Mark stood up and decided to go out to looking for Mandingo to get revenge on him. As he ran out of the room Alexa noticed him, but Mark was running fast and not paying attention to his surroundings. On his way to Mandingo's house Mark suddenly remembered the scene of the four guys, and how they threw him out like yesterdays' trash. So, instead, Mark decided to return home and take his anger out on Alexa thinking of her as a whore that had cheated on him. Mark's mental condition was at a dangerous point, in that he was building his reality from dreams and illusions. Mark entered the house angrily and started shouting at Alexa.

"You are a liar! You are a whore! You have been cheating on me with Mandingo!" Mark shouted angerly.

Alexa was shocked as hell, and she felt as she was facing another guy, he was like an angry bull, screaming and shouting all over the house. Mark's face got red, and suddenly he fainted. Alexa screamed and called Finn for help.

Chapter 10

After ten minutes, Finn arrived and carried his fainted buddy to his car, and drove him to the hospital. At Kindred Hospital, Las Vegas Sahara; Dr. Jerome Hruska told them that Marks' blood pressure was high as a result of nervous shock and told them to provide Mark with a quiet place to stay for about a month, then the doctor gave them a prescription for something to help Mark sleep. Before the doctor left to tend other patients, Finn told the doctor that Mark might be suffering from a mental illness which makes him very suspicious and acts weirdly, in addition to, the fact that he was suffering from a personal issue. The doctor told him that they must treat him gently, but if his behaviors stay the same, then they would need to take him to see a psychiatrist.

Finn and Alexa took Mark home and laid him on the bed, and Alexa stayed beside him all the time, while Finn sat out on the balcony. Alexa was so upset because Mark remained unconscious all day. By one in the afternoon nothing had changed, Finn ran to the store to pick up Marks' prescription, he made sure not to take long because he didn't want to leave Alexa for too long. After just ten minutes, Finn came back with the medication and some fast food for Alexa who didn't eat much.

"You are a good friend, I'm sorry about my awful words in the hotel," Alexa said to Finn.

"Don't be sorry, it's me who should be sorry for my silly request," Finn said.

Mark began to wake up, and Finn went to him to make sure he didn't wake up alone, but Mark stared at Finn as if he didn't know him.

"Who are you?!" Mark asked not recognizing Finn.

"It's me, Finn, Bro," Finn said slowly.

"What's going on?" Mark asked looking around.

"Yesterday, you were angry with me, for no reason, you were shouting at me, then you fainted, we took you to the hospital," Alexa said coming over to sit next to Mark on the bed.

"You must control of your temper, and throw away anything could hurt you, live free Bro," Finn said.

Mark caught his breath and laid his head on the pillow, Finn went to get a fresh drink for Mark, then he helped Mark sit up and take a drink. Mark was embarrassed for his behavior, he was also embarrassed because he had ignored Finn and Finn never abandoned him.

"Whatever happens between us, you are still my best buddy," Mark said.

"Finn played a heroic role, he rushed over and carried you like a warrior to the car and then got you in the hospital," Alexa said.

"No need to thank me, I was only doing my job as a friend. Now, you have to take the medication and eat, and the doctor said that you have to stay home for a month. I have to go back now and check on my mom and get some sleep for work," Finn said heading for the door.

A month passed, and Mark got better significantly, but he was feeling bored havening to stay home all the time. So, Mark called Finn and asked him to go on a trip with Alexa and him and spring him from his prison.

"Sounds excellent, choose the place you want to go to, and I'll make sure you guys get there," Finn said.

"I'm going to leave the details up to you man, I am not in the mood to select a place or book it, I just need to get out of this house," Mark said.

"That's easy enough, I'll make sure to book you guys a good room too," Finn said.

"No, book two rooms, you are going to come with us, you deserve a break, after all, you have done for us my friend," Mark said.

"Are you sure I want you to have a comfortable and romantic time," Finn replied.

"Alexa and I insist that you go with us," Mark replied.

Ummm, Ok, give me a few minutes and I'll call you back with the flight details and such," Finn replied.

After a little time, Finn called Mark.

"I have booked two rooms at the Four Seasons Resort in Orlando near the Walt Disney World Resort," Finn said.

"Oh, my goodness, isn't that a bit costly Bro?" Mark asked.

"Ya, but I want us to have fun and I figured acting like kids for the day and running around an amusement park would bring everyone's spirits up. I have bought three plane tickets, and, we will be leaving in a week.

"Are there no limits to your generosity?" Mark asked.

"You've been through a lot Bro and you deserve a break and to have fun," Finn said.

"Thank you, Finn," Mark said.

Chapter 11

After a week they went to the airport and headed out to Orlando. Alexa and Mark were in their room relaxing and watching a movie.

"Has your opinion of Finn changed, my love?" Mark asked.

"Significantly, he is too gentle and has proven to be a good friend to both of us," Alexa said.

"Finn will never do anything to hurt me, I trust in him with my life," Mark said.

All went well the next day, the friends spent the day at the amusement park and had fun. On the third day of being there, the three were in Finn's room having a few drinks before heading out to dinner. But Mark felt a little light headed so decided to stay in.

"Where are you guys going for dinner?" Mark asked.

"I wanna go to Lobby Bar," Alexa said.

"I might head there in a few after I've laid down for a bit, call me if you leave there so I know if you are still there or not.

After about 30 minutes, the friends finished their meal and Mark still hadn't shown up.

"Let's go to CAPA Fireworks, it sounds fancy.

"It supposed to be close, we have to call Mark to find out where he is before we leave to see if it is open. Will you call him Finn, I left my phone in your room," Alexa said.

"Oh, my battery is dead, what should we do?" Finn asked.

"Your room is so far, but we have no choice, let's head back," Alexa replied.

They went back to Finn's room, and when Alexa looked at her phone she found five missed calls from Mark. Finn to leave the room and give Alexa privacy to call Mark back, but suddenly she grabbed his shoulder turning him back around.

"Where are you going. Let's do it," she said, winking at Finn.

"My battery wasn't dead, it was a trick," he said smiling.

"Capa Fireworks is open that was a trick too," They both laughed.

Alexa closed the door, and then they both walked to the bed and sat down facing each other.

"Since that night, when I offered to have sex you, but you refused, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you spread out on a bed, naked and open to me," Finn said honestly.

"When I see you, I feel hopeful, like you will be able to compensate sexually me for all that I have missed throughout my life," Alexa said just as honestly.

"Mark is a good person, but you deserve to be treated much better, I promise you that I will give all the pleasure you need," Finn said leaning in to kiss Alexa, and just as he did the fireworks went off in the Orlando sky.

"Have some fun Mark," Finn said making them both laugh.

Finn got up and took off his Rolex watch and put it on the nightstand, then he moved back to the bed and pushed Alexa on her back coming to lay over her. She reached up and grabbed the back of Finn's neck and pulled his face down to hers, and claimed his lips. Finn was like a hungry child as he ate at her lips, taking her bottom lip between his teeth and pulling gently. Their lips made a soft, wet sound as they learn each other's taste and texture. Finn raised up and took off his t-shirt and then returned backed to his previous position and they locked their lips together as their hands started to explore the other's body, it was a kiss meant to seduce. Alexa had one hand buried in Finn's hair while the other explored the muscles of his chest. She quickly realized that Mark was also lacking in the area of kissing, for Finn's kiss was blowing her mind. Finally, Finn pulled back and looked down at how flushed and beautiful Alexa looked with her lips red and swollen from his kisses. He sat back on his knees and Alexa got to her knees pulling her shirt off and throwing it on the chair. Finn leaned in to kiss the line between her breasts and taste her on his tongue, moaning deeply. He licked slowly around each breast before moving back up to her neck. He reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and threw it in the direction of her shirt. He leaned back down and sucked on her of her dark nipples into his mouth as he cupped her soft breast in his hand. Her nipples harden on his tongue and she moaned at the bite of pleasure.

"Your lips are like a dream on my nipples," Alexa moaned.

"Your boobs are pretty hot, baby," Finn said around her nipple.

Alexa took his shorts off, so that was he was left in only his boxer, he went back to sucking her nipples and palming her breasts, while she rubbed his cock over his boxers. When Finn put his head back moaning, Alexa grabbed him again and pulled him back in to give him a deep kiss. Then she bent down and kissed his covered cock, before slowly pulling his boxers down to see the tool that was going to be giving her such pleasure. She gasped in surprise for Finn's circumcised cock was hard as a rock and at least 8 inches long and 4.6 inches girth.

"Oh my, you are big, I have almost forgotten how to handle a big cock," Alexa said giggling.

"Let's see if maybe you haven't forgotten as much as you think you have?" Finn said brushing her lips with the tip of his leaking cock.

Alexa opened her mouth wide and took his cock, slowly sucking him into her warm, wet mouth causing him to moan deeply.

"That's it, Baby, suck me off, your lips look so sexy and hot wrapped around my dick," Finn moaned.

She sucked him into the back of her throat and held him there as she swallowed and sucked hard, running her tongue over every inch of his cock she could reach, then she pulled off trailing a line of saliva from his cock head to her lips. She licked her lips and then leaned back down to suck on his soft, yet hard balls.

"Oh baby, you suck me so good," Finn said on a groan.

"I adore your dick," Alexa said with another lick to his cock.

Finn grabbed his phone and started a playlist of love songs from blues singers he picked ones that were meant to be romantic songs, hoping to set the mood to a romantic one. After that Finn laid back on the bed and put his head on a pillow. Alexa got on top of him and went back to sucking his cock for a few minutes. Then she took off her pants and panties and straddled his cock, rubbing her pussy back and forth against him. Alexa sat up a little and straighten Finn's big, hard cock and slowly sank down on him. Finn held her by her hips, helping her to move slowly and take him gently into her depths. He helped her move up and down getting used to his size and girth. After a few minutes of getting used to him inside her tight cavern, Alexa started to move her hips to the music, rocking back and forth.

"You know how long I've been waiting to do this?" Finn asked as he thrust up to meet her downward descent.

"No, but I am glad we are doing it in the fanciest place in Orlando. Look at this patio, it is like a dream come true," Alexa said throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so warm and wet surrounding my dick, squeezing me so tight," Finn said, reaching up and grabbing her breasts, and pulling on her nipples.

"I need your cock buried deep inside my pussy...you are like a warrior of pleasure leading me to an oasis of orgasms. Oh, fuck me, Finn, fill my pussy with your magic dick, I want to feel your balls slapping my ass," Alexa gasped on a groan.

Alexa began to feel the tightening inside her cunt and the little bit of pain that is proceeded by pleasure. She leaned down and put her hands on his chest and used him to help her move faster and harder, causing her breasts to jiggle in his face.

"Do you love my cock? You look like an angel riding my dick," Finn said.

"I love the feel of your hard cock rubbing deep inside my tight pussy. I love the feel of your skin and chest against my nipples as I move up and down on your fat dick," Alexa gasped out.

"You make me horny baby, give me your sweaty boobs so that I could suck them as you fuck up and down on my hard rod," Finn commanded.

Alexa leaned further down so Finn could suck on her nipples, at the same time he raised one of her legs and started to thrust his hips up sending his hard cock deeper and faster into her waiting cunt. Her tits were swinging in his face, practically suffocating him as he licked them and sucked on them, leaving his mark behind.

"Ahhh...OH BABY...FUCK ME HARDER...I WORSHIP YOUR DICK!" Alexa screamed in ecstasy.

Before she got a chance to recover from her first orgasm Finn flipped her to her back while still buried deep in her. He got on his knees and spread her legs wide pounding in and out of her, going as deep as he could, making sure to hit that special spot deep inside. Alexa wrapped her arms and legs around him after a few minutes and held onto him digging the nails of one hand in his hair and the other in his back as he continued to fuck in and out of her.

"Your cock feels so good inside me Baby," Alexa moaned deeply in his ear, licking and nipping his earlobe.

"Your pussy is the tightest I have ever felt and you look so good spread out on my bed. I'm gonna fuck your cunt until I cum," Finn said.

"I'm yours' baby...ahhhh...Aaaarrrrgghhhh, yes right there," She said moaning and thrashing in pleasure.

She rubbed all over his body affected by the pleasure, she stroked his back, head, chest and she held his buttocks to get his cock deep, coming all over his cock for the second time.

After her pussy stopped convulsing on his dick Finn got Alexa to turn onto her stomach and then raise her ass in the air, before slamming back into her drenched pussy. Alexa came fast being fuck doggie style and after her pussy walls untightened, Finn put her back on her back and straddled her chest before jacking his cock and coming all over her tits. After dumping rope after rope all over her breasts Finn laid down next to her on the bed and they caught their breath.

"That was the best fuck I have ever had," Alexa said.

"And it won't be the last," Finn replied.

"You are so good in bed," Alexa moaned softly.

"You got me so horny, you are so hot, and kissing you gets me so fucking hard," Finn replied looking over at Alexa.

"Your dick feels so huge inside me, I love it," Alexa said in a seductive tone.

Finn kept silent and kissed her lips slowly.

"I have to take a shower, and then get some sleep you wore me out Baby," Finn said.

"Me too, let's take one together," Alexa suggested getting out of bed.

He smiled, standing up and carried her to that fancy bathroom, they shared a kiss on the way in smiling at each other. While they showed Finn rubbed her pussy as she stroked his cock and balls under the water, each having another orgasm, and then washing each other and heading back out to the room. They dressed and went out to the cafe, while there they talked about Mark and Finn told Alexa to let him handle telling Mark. They had two Vodka with cokes and relaxed for a few hours.

"Look, there is no denying that you more than gave me the pleasure I have been lacking, but there is no way we can keep doing it without telling Mark," Alexa finally said, voicing her fear.

"Yes, I agree and seeing as I want to keep fucking you and he is my best buddy he needs and has a right to know. Let me handle this, now you have to go to your room to sleep, and I will talk to him tomorrow," Finn said sending her back to the room that she and Mark were sharing.

Chapter 12

After the three friends had breakfast the next morning, Alexa left the men to talk together while she went down to the lake. Once Alexa was out of hearing range, Finn started to talk and explain what happened between Alexa and him the night before to Mark.

"Do you remember when I told you that I was willing to give pleasure to Alexa?" Finn asked.

"Yup," Mark replied simply.

"Why did you agree?" Finn asked.

"I was the convinced point of view you had was right, and I believed that you could give her the pleasure that I couldn't," Mark said.

"Is it still up to us, whether it happens or not?" Finn asked.

"Well, it's a little complicated man, if I say nothing and let you please my woman I will be a cuckold case, but if I take offense to it, then it isn't really fair to Alexa," Mark said looking at his friend.

"If Alexa were to have sex with Mandingo, what would you say?" Finn asked.

"I would never let that happen, he is an asshole," Mark said.

"So, would you refuse because he is an asshole or because that makes you a cuckold?" Finn then asked.

"If I would let her, I would never let it be with a guy like Mandingo," Mark said with conviction.

"So here is the deal dear Mark, I had the best fuck of my life last night, and it was with your girl Alexa," Finn said getting it out there in the open.

Mark swallowed hard in shock but kept silent.

"I could have kept fucking her in secret, but that would have been a shitty thing to do to you, you are my buddy, and you have a right to know what is going on," Finn said.

Mark kept silent, and Finn took advantage of his silence to convince him that what was happening was for the best.

"I know it is hard for you, but you have to deal with that, your girlfriend deserves to be happy in every way, and the only area you don't make her happy is sex. She was like a fire last night, so please don't be selfish about this," Finn kept on talking.

"Ok, but I need to be alone to process this, I need to sleep, excuse me," Mark said making to get up.

"Hey, Bro, everything will be alright, you will see," Finn said smiling at Mark.

"Everything is up to you man. You and Alexa make the rules now," Mark said leaving to go and process what his friend just told him.

After Mark left, Finn headed down to the lake to tell Alexa about his talk with Mark.