Marlyn Loves Being a Cum Slut Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming again!" she announced as she arched up to get my cock in nice and deep. Marlyn had cum more than once before but this was amazing. I continued to fuck her hard as she her tiny body kept moving across the carpet. Marlyn looked me in the eyes and said, "Please cum for me, my Honey." I didn't want to hold back any more and pulled my cock out of her and squirted all over her tiny tummy and petite breasts. A tiny drop even hit her chin.

Marlyn surveyed the cum all over her body and said "Boy! Someone really has a lot of cum for me today!" Marlyn wiped the cum off her chin with her finger it, examined it and then sucked it off her fingers. Marlyn didn't seem to be in any rush to clean it off the rest of her though as she lay there dabbing her hands in the puddles of it on her little body. Strangely, she began to scoop it with her hands and slide it over her nipples as if applying moisturizer. She seemed very content and proud of herself at making me come so hard.

I smiled at her and said "You are such a naughty little cumslut."

"You called me that the other night at church," she said. "What do you mean by that?" She pretended to be offended by the term but really wanted to know what it meant before deciding.

"I mean, you really like to make me happy," I said thinking about how to phrase it. "You liked having me leave a load of cum in your pussy when went to church, didn't you" Marlyn looked a little guilty as she tried to hide her smile that makes her cheeks swell. "You liked the fact that I came on your face in the car. I could tell and you even sucked the last of it off my cock before you cleaned up and we went inside the church so you had it in your pussy, on your collar and in your mouth." Marlyn didn't want me to see her guilty smile as I continued but her blushing said almost as much as her smile.

"And now," I said, "you are rubbing my cum all over your titties!" Marlyn's hands froze as if it suddenly would hide the fact she was lying on my carpet, naked, with my cum all over her chest.

"Why do you try to hide it? Don't you like being MY little cumslut?" I emphasized the 'my' as Marlyn liked belonging to me.

Marlyn thought about it and said "Yes, I am YOUR little Filipina cum slut!" Marlyn was proud of being from the Philippines. She'd always point out if an actress was even remotely tied to the Philippines.

With that I lay down next to her as she put her head on my chest. She had a knack of making me so relaxed that I fell asleep quickly in the hot summer morning. Marlyn had also drifted off to sleep spackled in my cum. I woke up about 30 minutes and couldn't help but be proud of my work as I saw her torso covered with my dried cum.

We got up and took a cool shower as we still had much boxing to finish before the move. The day was long but we accomplished a lot after our lovely siesta. We took yet another shower and I insisted I'll wash my own little friend today as I was STARVING and didn't want to get distracted as she was impossible to resist. She kept on reaching for him but I promised I'd take her out for a nice dinner and we can make love after dinner if she could be good.

"OK," she said acting very dejected as if I was telling her she had to wait another day before opening her Christmas gifts. She really liked to please me, which I understand as I loved to please her too.

I wanted to do something special for all of her hard work helping me pack so I took her to a much fancier restaurant than I'd normally go to. Frankly I don't care for fancy places as the servings are very small and everything has some nasty sauce to hide the fact it wasn't that tasty to begin with but I wanted to do something for Marlyn.

I ordered a bottle of expensive wine which to me tasted the same as every other wine I've ever tasted as I don't like wine so I just ordered an overpriced beer. She drank nearly the entire bottle which is great as I really hoped she'd enjoy it. I probably only had about one shot of it that the waiter gave for me to taste it. I even gave her the glass he had poured for me afterward. I paid the bill thinking I was still not full even though I had two beers and an extremely expensive meal.

As I walked Marlyn to the car, she meandered even more than usual. She ran her hands over every plant in the parking lot on the way to the car. I could tell she was pretty drunk which is fine with me. She's so darn funny when she gets like this and who could blame her, the bottle of wine would have gone to waste as I wasn't drinking it and she knew I had ordered it to say thanks. So we headed back to my apartment to pick up her purse which she was always forgetting at my apartment.

We walked to the elevator and by now Marlyn was using her loud drunk voice. "I'm s-sorry, honey, I think I had too much wine -- are you mad at me?"

"Of course not sweetie," I said. "You are just having a little fun. You deserve it!"

"Ohh, thanks-s Honey!" she said as she kissed my hand which was locked in her own. She was quiet for a moment and then said again "I'm sssorry." We got off the elevator and one of my neighbors looked at us as Marlyn attempted to navigate the hallway. He hadn't gotten more than a few feet past us and asked "Do you think HE jerks off too when we have sex?"

I scooted her in the door and saw him looking back from the elevator door with a big toothy smile.

It had been a very long day. I grabbed her purse and asked "Do you want me to just take you home now?" "Everything is packed up, so there is nothing to do." Fortunately at least the apartment had cooled down a bit since this afternoon and a nice light breeze was making the blinds clatter.

"Nonsense" Marlyn said as she began to unbutton the front of her dress. "I need you to FUCK me, Honey" Marlyn didn't usually start sex by using such dirty words but I think the wine had a strong effect on her. "Now come right over here, I need your BIG OL' COCK right in my little CUNT right NOW!" It was hard not to laugh as she was slurring a bit and talking so loudly but it was still an ego boost. I think that was the first time she had ever referred to her sweet little pussy as her cunt.

Marlyn then fumbled about as she undressed me in front of the couch. Having a bit of trouble with the buttons but I was enjoying the sight of my petite Filipina girlfriend taking my clothes off. She then pushed me down on my leather couch and kissed my cock which was already at attention.

I said "are you sure you want this, Sweetie? Didn't you get enough of my cum this morning" Knowing the answer but I liked to tease her.

"OH Honey, did you forget I'm a CUM SLUT?" she said as she smiled wickedly. "I need more cum! I want cum in my pussy, I want cum in my mouth, I want cum on my face, I want to be covered in cum!" Thank goodness I was moving out tomorrow as I didn't want my neighbors getting offering their services.

Marlyn crawled up and straddled my cock. She looked down towards it as she guided it into her nice wet pussy. "Ungh" she said as she impaled herself on me. "OH Honey, I love your big cock! My pussy misses it when you aren't there!" She was soon gyrating and slamming up and down on me. "Please cum inside me! I want to go home with my pussy full of your cum! Now, Honey, I'm about to CUM! Oh, Honey -- I'm cumming!" She was so freaking hot I just let loose and came hard. I could feel my cock jerking a number of times as I tried to fill her with every drop of sperm I could.

Marlyn leaned forward and smiled at me and then put her head on my chest. She and I started to drift off with my cock still inside her pussy. I woke up around midnight and dragged her to the car as she still had a curfew and her parents could be a bit strict. She really wanted to stay the night but I wasn't about to have THAT discussion with her parents. I didn't want her to get in trouble because of me.

She seemed sobered up for the most part as I kissed her goodnight on her parent's steps, returning their sweet lovely daughter with a pussy full of my cum.

End of Part 4