Married Woman Handjob

Story Info
Married Co worker gives Jason an expert hand.
4.2k words
3.96
6.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, I write this story based upon an actual event that happened a few years ago. The story has been modified and elements of my fantasy has been added but largely the details are real.

This event happened after my relationship with Katy, my first girlfriend finished and before meeting one of the love of my life Julie, who regrettably is now my former girlfriend. She is a beautiful Vietnamese girl whom together we shared a lot of similar fantasies and actually made some of those into reality. I miss her dearly for her real passion for sexual adventures.

But this real event happened a few months before meeting Julie. It probably helped fuel my desire for my fetish for handjobs and voyeurism plus exhibitionism in later life.

I was about 22 at that time I started part time work at a law firm as an assistant clerk. It was here where I met Catherine B. She has been working at the firm for maybe a year. To describe her as a beautiful woman was an understatement. I think Catherine would have been late thirties, very sexy, brunette and petite in statue. She was physically my type of lady I truly believed. But in my limited sexual experience, I found I was attracted to females of similar physical features but in this case, the real attraction wasn't just that, she was a married woman. For some particular reason, that in itself made conversations with her rather sensuous and I would deliberately flirt with her and in return she casually did the same. I thought if I was friendly and made her feel positive and happy all the time, she may return the attention, which she appears to be doing. But of course we remained professional throughout most of the day except the odd quiet moment when others were not around.

However there were many an occasion where I imagined and fantasied about what she would be like in bed, given her likely sexual experience and married status. I will frankly admit the nights of dreaming of her have becoming frequent recently and somehow I believe the reality is a matter of time. I am sure she wasn't just leading me on. I actually think she enjoys the attention I give her plus I also believe she likes the idea of seducing someone a lot younger man because it arouses her. This was despite the fact she is married. Yes, I honestly believe she got off by allowing a younger man to enjoy her and the idea of pleasuring him excites her. She also knows a younger man would like the idea of making out with an experienced married woman. So you can see I have put a little thought into this.

As I said my aim in my mind, was to have her commit a sexual act on me, ( Or for me to do the same on her ) so I can fulfil an ultimate fantasy.....that is getting masturbated by a beautiful married woman. That was my fetish. And that was exactly what happened in this story of unforgettable lust. This was the hottest experience at that time in my life and I still remember all the details to this day.

At the beginning when I first started work at this particular firm, Catherine is one of a few women there that I noticed quickly. She wore a tight dark blue suit and skirt. She was an assistant lawyer to one of the partners. Being a new junior and just a clerk, I helped in the general day to day administrative duties and would assist any of the junior lawyers. Coincidentally, I was assigned duties to aid Catherine. Naturally we kind of hit it off. She reminded me of my mom, who by the way was a stunning woman in her own right. That's when the attraction sort of happened. I just found her attractive in so many ways, from mentoring me to just simple easy conversations. I knew she was married and in actual fact had two teenage children. But it was the physical attraction to her that started all this. She looked good and always smelt so pleasant. I fantasied a lot after work, wondering what she is really like beneath that exterior.

As I was a young randy man, single I might add, I was prone to a lot of distraction at work. Whenever Catherine bent over, it definitely distracted me but I knew she either did it once too often or knew I probably was eyeing her. Anyway the accumulation of weeks of flirting resulted in us going out for a drink one late afternoon after work.

It was entirely professional until the subject changed. It's finally came down to a more personal touch, I don't think she invited me for a drink just to talk about the next day's agenda. It really got me stirred up. I had an expectation and hoped I could take advantage of her vulnerable moment. Indeed that's what happens to my absolute delight.

"So Jas how's your home life going? I didn't ask you out just to talk "shop." She finally admitted with piercing stare.

I was getting a little more excited and now nervousness starts creeping in.

"Everything's cool." I answered quickly.

"Did you say to me that there's no girlfriend in your life?" She queried.

"Yep." I now answered nervously.

There's a long pause......

Then she spoke again.

"Would you like it, if I am your girl for the rest of the day?" She smirked wickedly. "I think you will really enjoy it, I promise."

Then she reached out with her long slender fingers to touch my hand. Instantaneously I started getting very hard. I stammered nervously with a "yes"!

"OK! then where do you want to take me? What do you like to eat...that's a good start right?" She smiled beautifully.

"Oh yeahhh. do you like burgers?..there's a McDonald's down the road. We can just walk." I suddenly found myself again.

"Jas, I was thinking something nicer, maybe try some Japanese, like sushi? If you haven't tried it...you may learn something? How about it?" She insisted.

"OK, but we must share the cost?"

By now I was extremely excited. I put my left arm on my hip and Catherine immediately holds onto my arm as we strolled down through the park. I felt overwhelmed. It was nice and I actually felt she was my girl. Unfortunately I couldn't hide my ever obvious bulge and it became clear to Catherine I needed help.

Soon we reached the restaurants down a side alley.

"Let's try this place. I heard it does great sushi!" She says.

I was happy with that and just followed her suggestions and ordered to please her. I pretty much tried everything she liked. I truly felt I was in a candy store. She looked so stunning and I kept thinking what she was like. Naughty thoughts kept clouding my thinking as we ate.

Then we were finished and she suggested a walk through the park back to our cars. Halfway through the park, it had just turned evening. We stopped by a tree and I turned to face her. I was so horny. I brush the dark wavy locks of her brunette hair from her face. I wanted to kiss her. She just looked so hot. I needed something and she knew I really liked her. I am sure this is not new to a woman of her experience. This has probably happened many times to her before but I was a randy young man and I am just so mesmerised by her presence. She smelt so delicious and her closeness was amazing to my ego and I felt I was indeed in a candy store. Then suddenly it occurred to me she was married. I throbbed at the thought. I wanted to fuck her right in this very spot.

"Jas maybe we shouldn't, let just keep walking." She smirked knowingly.

"Sorry." I replied.

I felt a little let down. I'm just so horny. Yep, I really am thinking with the wrong head but I really really liked her.

"We'll get back to your car first OK?" She suggested.

I held her hand like we were some kind of couple, as we headed back to our cars. But the reality is this can't be for good. Catherine is my co worker and she is with someone else. I felt resigned to my fantasies but I felt so close to making things real with her. I am holding her hand for god's sake and she has jokingly offered to be my "girlfriend" for the day.

We arrived back to my car and I lean against it's side with Catherine facing me leaning onto me. She stands a few inches shorter than myself. I hold her wanting to kiss her but she instead stares into my eyes.

"Oh Jas.....we shouldn't." She says.

I bend down to her but she moves her face away. There's a short pause and she begins smirking.

Then I feel her right hand move towards the large bulge in my pants. She grabs it and stares at my reaction. Oh god! oh my god...what does this mean? I thought out aloud. She's such a tease...oh Catherine, I want you..oh my god I want to fuck you!!! as my mind explodes with what feels like flying sparks of lust.

"Open your car door...lets move to the back seat." She smirked with some urgency.

I did not hesitate, I was so overwhelmed with arousal now. Can this be for real? Oh my god...I could be making out with this married woman. The thought literally makes me feel the first signs of my orgasm starting deep down in my loins. My breathing becomes fast, excited and nervous all at the same time. I can't believe this is real. I search desperately for my car keys in my pocket as Catherine whispers teasing words.

"My god, I....I feel like a teenager again...lets....." She teased while giving me a gentle push to get me into the backseat.

Oh my god I thought. I take a few deep breathes and settled on the backseat with Catherine on my right. The look on her face told it all, she was excited and like myself aroused. Having such a beautiful woman with me excited me beyond normal words. I was nervous and breathing quickly. The smell of her was getting to me, she was just so gorgeous and a very elegant lady. She just looked at me, enjoying my awkwardness and she knew very well the effect she was having on me and she was loving it. Every man could easily fall for her but yet here I am sitting so close to her and I feel I am about to enjoy her immensely. She didn't say anything but her hand moving back between my legs massaging ever so gently my bulging crotch said it all. Then she breaks the silence.

"I haven't touched another man's cock for many many years.....I know you are really turned on......she teased with a nasty smirk...."Its not often a woman would......touch....I mean a married woman would masturbate another man....."

She pauses again turning a shade of pink.

I stared at her face, swallowing nervously. It was such a turn on seeing her vulnerability.

She begins again.

"Oh god I feel so.....I feel real hot...like back....many years ago....I want to.....go crazy on your hard cock, make you feel real good....oh god I really want to make you cum with my hand Jas....hmmm..hmm. I want you to experience what I am like."

Her teasing words surprised me. The dirty words blew my mind, drove me crazy...lust was an understatement. I was stunned and could only stare at her beautiful eyes mesmerised.

I try nervously to pull her closer so I can smell her hair and skin. I wanted to kiss her. She looked so stunning close up. Her skin beautifully fair. Her eyes pretty, told me a lot what she had in mind. Her dirty talking was blowing my mind and already the feeling of my orgasm building up and I haven't even started. I was so so horny. Then she deliberately teases again.

"What was your previous girlfriend like? Was she good?...I mean in bed?"

I just looked at Catherine in disbelief. I couldn't answer her. She was staring at me, enjoying the tormenting. She knew she is vastly more experienced. But it did momentarily bring back memories of how Katy was. We never ended up sleeping together and she did give some handjobs but I remember her inexperience. Despite the fact, Katy was a very good looking girl and I still got off real good with her. Oh god the thoughts of Katy was actually arousing and strangely, I would love her to be here watching. But right now, I am with a married woman and I feel so euphoric...so turned on like never before. Now I can..... compare.....compare her with Catherine. Catherine is a very sexy woman, she is married, my co worker and probably had many men in her life, she is in her late thirties. She will be an incredible experience for me. The thought of enjoying all these factors from one person, was turning me on beyond any sensible comprehension. The fact she is a married woman in itself was such a turn on.

She breaks the silence again.

"You don't have too much experience, do you?" She swallowed deeply between her increasing excited breathing and begins again, turning bright red.

"I have masturbated many men before...had many boyfriends...hmmm...does that turn you on?.....ohhh yeahhhh...I know its does. Oh god I am so turned on."

Stunned. I could only stare at her, unable to respond back.

She placed her right hand on my thighs gently pushing them further apart before moving her right knee up. I feel vulnerable and exposed to her now. I begin moaning such was the pleasure I was feeling with her presence. I have never felt so turned on until right this moment. My breathing becomes really fast. I was just so excited. Catherine was having an effect on me that I have never experienced before. I close my eyes as she once again massaged me through my pants. She was driving me crazy.

"Oh yeah.....you're so hard." She teased. "Let me take this off...take your pants off Jason."

As I obeyed her request, her right hand lands onto my crotch. Suddenly notice her wedding ring on other hand. It just excites me more. I swallowed nervously about what I was about to experience. Then she teased with the most teasing words yet.....

"I really like to furiously masturbate a hard cock....hmmm...hmmm...until a man cums real good." She states. Even she was blushing red from her own words.

Immediately I begin moaning in excitement. I was beginning to cum. I was was so turned on by her dirty teasing, I couldn't hold any longer.....oh god that feels so incredible...oh god...oh god that's feel so good. I explode in my undies. The look on Catherine's face said it all. It looked contorted with real satisfied lust and that sexy smile. She was very turned on.......pleased with herself that she was able to make a man cum without actually touching his erection but just with some dirty teasing. Oh god I made a mess in my underwear. Damn it!!! I thought to myself, I really wanted her to finish me. ( This was what actually happened. I was so aroused by her deliberate teasing, I unfortunately cum in my pants. At the time I was so so disappointed in myself.)

"Oh god I sorry Catherine...so sorry." I apologised repeatedly.

"Don't apologise......" She smirked biting her lower lip.

Then she begins massaging and squeezing my balls through my underwear.

"Let's clean up.....do you have some tissues?" She asked.

I point to the box in the front passenger seat, so she retrieves it and intimately cleans me, taking my undies off exposing my semi hard erection. A beautiful sexy smile appears on her pretty face.

"I have had guys who loose it, too soon before....a few times actually.....it's OK to get really wound up. Guys really do like the idea of being with an older woman and I know they like being with someone in a relationship with someone else...its really turns them on....yeahh."

By now I was fully erect as she finished wiping me down. She stares deep into my eyes and we "merge" and she leans in to me and we lock lips. She starts to moan and kiss me with passion. I feel true euphoria as her tongue darted into and around my mouth exploring. I feel her right hand begin gripping my erection slowly pulling my foreskin back and forth. The hot erotic sounds of her excitement engulfs the cabin. The sexual energy picks up and smell of her sex envelopes me.

Then she pulls back and begins teasing me again. A hot smirk appears on her pretty face.

"Did you think I let you off that easily?.....here you can touch my breast if you want...oh yeahh........." She moaned quietly undoing her blouse and exposing her bra which she unfastens to allow me some access.

But the first thing I did was to bury my face in her chest to smell her, inhaling deeply. The sexy scent of her warm skin got me really worked up even more. There's only a few things as desirable as smelling a woman skin. Then I move to one of her stiff nipples engulfing it in my mouth. I was turned on so much as I licked furiously. Catherine begins moaning as I groped one breast and sucking the other before alternating. Her areola appeared puffy as I worked my tongue over her beautiful mounds. I begin moving a hand to between her legs. I wanted to touch her pussy to see if she was shaven or not and to feel how wet she could be but that brought an immediate slap of her hand. Clearly she doesn't want me to touch her there.

"Let you finish you with my hand....I want to masturbate you......like you never been masturbated before......ohhh yeahhhh...real fast!" She teased excitedly with heavy breathing now......"I want you to enjoy it...experience it.....yeahh...how I like to masturbate a man."

As always, I was still in a state of "shock" overwhelmed with excited pleasure Catherine's dirty talk was doing to me. It was so easy for a guy to fall for this sexy lady. I was no exception and just closed my eyes to enjoy all the extraordinary sounds of Catherine's feminine moans, heavy breathing and womanly scents. When I opened my eyes every seconds, she was just looking at me.....its extremely erotic, when such a beautiful lady is just staring at you. There was no more awkwardness but a desire to be with her, a lust for her to pleasure me.

As looked at her, she deliberately brings her right hand to her mouth and licks the palm of her hand in a slow deliberate tease, before rubbing her saliva over my cock head while using her left hand to firmly pull my foreskin back while gripping at the base of my erection, like she was keeping it from moving. The sensation was exquisite. I moan while staring at her.....I have never felt so good and she knew it.

Again she stares at me..like she's waiting for my reaction....then moans excitedly...ohhh yeahhhh. Then licks her palm very slowly before sticking her tongue out and slowly licking her luscious lips, while half closing her eyes. She repeats and massages her saliva firmly, just on the swollen head as she held the base of my shaft steady, sending me to heaven.

Has anyone reading ever had a beautiful woman lick her hand like that, while staring at you as described here. Its incredibly erotic and creates a sense of wanting her, I just can't even describe the feeling here.

Then she changes her position bending down to my cock, sticking her tongue out and proceeds to lick from the base of the shaft to the head, like you were licking up icecream running down a tall glass. She moves right around my stiff cock starting from bottom to the top. The sensation was exquisite. After a couple of minutes, she flicks her tongue rapidly around the swollen head, concentrating particularly on the sensitive underside the frenulum was. The feeling of her slightly rasping tongue rapidly flicking there was indescribable. Then she engulfs the head into her warm delicious mouth, sucking and flicking her tongue at the opening before releasing copious amounts of her saliva which runs down the shaft. Now she begins simultaneously jerking her right hand in a twisting motion up and down the shaft rapidly as she sucked on swollen head. Oh god that feels so good....I feel the start of another orgasm.

She senses my excitement and stops to reposition herself close to me again. Once again Catherine teases me with the licking of her hand and continues where she started, staring right at me. She begins moaning, opening and closing her eyes and begins pumping fast with her right hand then alternating with slow torturous strokes before twisting rapidly the head to pumping fast again. You can see I distinctly remember her technique to this day.

I can now sense this is the beginning of the end. She kisses me passionately and I once again grab her breast, toying with the soft mounds and squeezing and rolling her hard nipples. Her breathing like mind is now fast and very heavy with excitement. I love hearing her soft moans...it's such a turn on. While all this was happening she was masturbating me with fast short strokes on the head, alternating with long slow strokes to rapidly twisting up and down the head and shaft....I feel my orgasm start bubbling away, the sensations all happening beautifully together. My moaning becomes more constant as I feel my pelvis slowly pump up and down to met her right hand. The pleasure was incredibly amazing. Catherine senses my reactions and immediately sits up again licks her hand, then twisted it rapidly up and down then begins masturbating me in earnest...very very fast...ohhh yeahhhh she moans enthusiastically. Suddenly her mobile beeps.

12