Married Woman Handjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So sorry Dan...." She whispers surprisingly blushing.

That alone made me so aroused...knowing her husband was trying to get hold of her. And here she was furiously masturbating another man. My god the naughty thought of her husband listening in heightens the excitement....can you imagine that.

Then quickly bends down spitting on my cock twice before twisting rapidly rubbing her saliva aggressively around the head. I feel my orgasm building as her twisting action felt really good. I moan helplessly, immediately she goes crazy, pumping her right hand extremely fast, sending my pelvis pumping up and down to meet her hand. In a second I looked at her and the intense stare and the hot lustiful smile combined with her enthusiastic demeanour took me over. At that very point it becomes rather frenzied. I close my eyes to listen to her and threw my head back in absolute pleasure as my orgasm swept over me. She didn't say anything but the sounds of her masturbating me and her excited breathing and moans was all I needed. I exploded, my cum flying in all directions despite having cum only a few minutes earlier. And the amazing thing, Catherine kept up the fast stroking. It was just how I love it, until I had to grab her hand. It was definitely the most intense handjob I have received and most enjoyable. It was her experience I wanted and I got it. The odd thing I actually thought of Katy at this point, maybe I was comparing her.

But unfortunately, Catherine did not stay longer with me. There was no after passion hugging or kissing or small talk. She needed to go, thats what appeared to be on her mind as she started tidying herself up. Then coincidentally her husband calls, probably wondering where she was.

"Hi darling." She answers casually. "Just caught up with late meeting..back soon, love you."

"Bye bye Jason...keep this quiet." She turns to me grabbing my arm. Then she opens the door and walked away like nothing's happened.

I was left sitting there feeling a little embarrassed but completely satisfied except she wasn't here, with my cum splattered over my belly and chest. My mind blown, that was absolutely incredible, as I sit back thinking, already reminiscing.

This was the woman that got me so interested in handjobs. No apologies for the explicit details but this has played on my mind many times over the years and a lot of what I learnt from this experience has been passed onto subsequent relationships, in particular Julie.

To this day I fondly remember Catherine. It's weird but she was unforgettable. And of course I wanted more. For me, that did not eventuate. My relationship with her changed overnight literally. The next day I found out I was being shifted to another lawyer as his assistant but doing the same administrative work. Naturally I was disappointed and would love to know why. To this day I definitely believe it was due to our intimate sexual relationship. When I did see Catherine at work, she kinda just said hi...no more chitchat and at various work functions was much the same. So now it's just a hot memory.

12