All Comments on 'Massage Control'

by danishmichaela

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot Indeed!

Another great story...bit long for my attention span! But lovely! Thank you!

BradyBardBradyBardover 9 years ago
Excellent Story!

I think it goes without saying that this is a well written story. I appreciate any author who can write so well from the perspective of both sexes.

My favorite type of story is the casual sex type, especially if it involves a little adultery. I like how the married (female) character sets limits to the relationship, only to cross those limits to make more. It keeps the sexual tension going through the entire story. The pace of the story is also unique to this forum. The scenes take place over the course of months, with a few interlude scenes of the main characters away from each other. This is not something seen often in this genre.

The story also strikes a note with me because I have fantasized almost this exact scenario with my very sexy massage therapist.

There were a few parts that I couldn't get into (anal, cross dressing) but that is just due to my personal tastes. These areas were still very well written and erotic.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your works,

elleayeareelleayeareabout 6 years ago
Another writer used the first part of this story

I think is was called a mighty mouse massage or something similar. Or is that you with another name?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous