Massage Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of the silk on her breast was wonderful. So sensual and so erotic. The soft, smooth, cool, luxuriant material trailing across her sensitive flesh inflamed her even more. She rubbed it against the very tips of her nipples revelling in the feel of it against the raging tempest of sensations that was erupting within them. She ran the garment down her voluptuous body, from her tits to her waist, over that and across the slight swell of her belly and onto her thatch of pubic hair. She pressed the silk against her clit and then along her engorged lips pushing it slightly inside her wetting the material as she watched Brad start to rub his fingertips up and down the gorgeous tube of swollen flesh rearing up his stomach.

"Get off the table Brad," Michy whispered. "Get off the table and stand up."

Willingly, for he was so excited and now intrigued he did as she asked

"Oh my God," she said to herself it looks even better when he's standing up. It did and it looked even bigger thrusting so vertically up his body.

"Lean on the table for me," she croaked her voice strained by her excitement and the emotions as she visualised her plan unfolding. He did as he was asked. "No bend more, stick your bum out," he heard her say.

He was just right she thought looking at him. Elbows resting on the edge of the table, his legs spread he was bent almost ninety degrees at the waist. His fabulous arse was sticking out towards her and underneath, his awesome cock strained horizontally along his flat belly. "Mmmm," she mused, "he looks fabulous."

He'd always been a tactile person. He loved being touched and touching others. "Perhaps the cause of his problems when massaging attractive women," he'd often thought. He also loved the feel of materials on him, hence the lycra shorts, so when he felt her trailing her panties down his back and along the crease of his arse his body shuddered with the lovely sensations it sent through him. When he felt them on his face and when Michy pressed the damp material firstly against his eyes and then held them over his nose the sensations increased. It was an incredible feeling to have his eyes covered by the smooth, soft material so his sight was removed. But that sensation was increased enormously by having her wet, smell pervading his nose.

The panties went away but he kept his eyes closed savouring those sensations.

"Stand up," he heard her say so excitingly thickly.

Standing just a foot or so from her they looked at each other the lust clearly evident in their eyes as they roamed over the flaunting nakedness of the other.

He could hardly believe what he heard her say. His heart pounded at the thought and she saw his cock visible twitch as her words went into his mind.

"Put them on Brad," she'd said in a croaky whisper. "Put my panties on and let me see you in my knickers."

In other circumstances he may have looked ridiculous. His balls dissected by the crotch of the thong bulged out of both sides and hung down from it. His cock, far too large to be contained by the pouch, swelled the material and reared well above the waistband. But in these circumstances it was fine. In this scenario that this amazing woman was creating it was great. In this action of role reversal it was perfect.

To her he looked amazingly erotic. The silk and lace of the white, so feminine garment clashed with, but accentuated, the tanned, naked, maleness of the young man creating such a wantonly rude image that Michy felt weak at the knees. The vision of his massive cock and balls in her panties the slither of lace vanishing between his firm, muscular cheeks when just moments ago it had snuggled her rounder, softer arse looked so sordid yet so arousing she momentarily wondered whether she'd be able to continue with her plan. She found the will to persevere, somehow.

"Turn round again and lean on the table," she ordered.

He felt her hands on his hips. He felt her fingers digging into the muscles. He felt her gripping him. He wondered just what more this astonishing woman had lined up for him.

Holding his hips and standing just inches behind his rounded, pert arse Michy looked at the body before her and summoned up the resistance and the strength to complete her plan. Closing the short space between them she pressed her mound against him. Pressed the top of it against the little bone at the end of his spine. Pressed the lower parts of it against his arse. Pressed her clit and her pussy inside the cheeks of that arse.

And like that she fucked him as men had fucked her in the past.

She surged herself up and down against him simulating the fucking movements she'd had done on her so often over the years. She gripped his hips and pushed and thrust along and against the crease between his cheeks taking the sensations that gave her through her cunt as her right. Faster and more urgent she became as her orgasm that had been simmering for so long now started to erupt. Harder and harder she fucked his arse. Firmer and firmer were her movements as she heard him moaning and groaning with pleasure and as she felt his body quiver and writhe with the excitement she was creating.

"Oh God, yes, yes," he whined, "yes Michy , yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my arse Michy, fuck me up my arse" he groaned as his body reacted so strongly to the simulated fucking he was getting.

She knew the time was right. That the moment had arrived. That all else had been done and that there was just one more thing she had to do. Just one more thing to complete what she'd set out to do. Just one further action to fully complete this role reversal.

Bending over him squashing her aching breasts against his firm back, she reached round him. She put her hand out. She found him. She wrapped her fingers round the silk covered thong and she touched his cock for the first time, through it. And then she provided him with the surrogate cunt that he could fuck as she fucked him.

"Wait for me here Brad," she said softly as she removed her hand from the sodden mess of the cum filled thong. He watched her naked arse as it undulated its way out of the treatment room wondering what might happen when she came back.

He never saw or heard from her again. She didn't return that evening and never contacted him again. The extraordinary sessions ended just as quickly as they'd begun.

Michy was pleased she'd been able to resist being "unfaithful" to Mark. Happy that she'd maintained her attitude towards taking and not giving and relieved that she had only once touched his cock and then through her silk thong.

She never once thought of contacting Brad again but she did think about creating another adventure.

"As the hand of the slightly butch girl slid up the inside of the thirty eight, well nine now, woman's thigh..." she smiled thinking of the possibilities.