All Comments on 'Masturbation Club: The Seminar'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Homeric and then some

Move over Henry Miller. Move over anyone who was ever promoted by Maurice Girodais and Olympia. If another Erotica compilation comes out this work had better be in it. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG

I guess being alone on a Sat. nite isnt so bad after all ....reading this was a real 'mind blower'.....masturbation-----gotta love it!!!looking forward to a sequal!!!! PLEASE J.R. (female)p.s. Many Feathers is a master!!!!

Makybe_DivaMakybe_Divaover 14 years ago
HUGE Continuity Mistake Here!

In your first Masturbation Club story, David's wife was Anna. WTF happened in the sequel? Now his wife's name is Nancy? Wasn't Nancy the name of his wife's business partner in the first story? I know the first story was written a long time ago, but this was a huge, distracting error, and made the story harder for me to follow. If you're going to do a sequel, it would be good to reread the original, to be sure all the players' names stay the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow!

really enjoyed the pacing and building up of the many explosive trysts in the entire story...and it surely showed all parties massively having great sexual and mental pleasure. thanks...more please.

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 5 years ago
What's next?

Will you be writing a third part to this series?

sfiftysfiftyover 1 year ago

I agree with Makybe_Diva. Nancy/Anna??? Continuity is important otherwise it detracts from what was a good storyline!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous