All Comments on 'Match'

by Creekman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
A Good Arrangement to Find

Very nice, as an older man myself.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Talk about a quickie!

This seemed more like an outline for a story, than an actual full-length story. All these various encounters, involving multiple partners, and it's not even a full single page on Lit? Where's the beef? What's here isn't bad, but it's more a a teaser than a pleaser.

The man goes to an orgy to fuck five women and the whole thing is only four short paragraphs? Really? We want details! What do the women look like? What do they do together and with him? How are they different from each other? How did they come to be group sex partners together? How did Sherry and Candy come to be incestuous sex partners? All we know is that Candy is Sherry's daughter and she likes it in the ass. The orgy part should have been a whole story in itself. More time needed to be devoted to the other one-on-one encounters, as well. This thing should have been at least three Literotica-length pages, if not more.

All of the sex scenes are treated like "Wham-bam-thank you-Ma'am". It's all broth, with no meat or potatoes in the stew.

As it stands, this frustrates more than it satisfies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous