Maybel-line Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"Hell yes!" Kay said excitedly, and then positioned herself there on the bed so she could. Everyone else now gathered around to watch, Bob's prick already lengthening again in expectation of seeing that, and a familiar tingle already working its way through my cock too.

Watching Kay as she wrapped her hand around one of FC's breasts, now holding it against Mabel's pussy was amazingly hot. She began to rub the meaty flesh of that massive boob up and down, the thumb sized nipple hard and erect, feeling much like a tickling, probing finger as she did so.

"How's that feel?" Kay asked curiously. "I wouldn't mind trying this myself!" she then added with a wicked gleam in her eye as she looked down, working FC's stiff protrusion against Mabel's clit.

"Insane! Fucking insane!" Mabel laughed delightedly. "Never been tit-fucked like this before!" she giggled loudly.

"I've got another surprise for you too then," FC told her as she sat up briefly forcing Kay's hand away. She now began working her own nipples, pulling on them and massaging her breasts. In seconds, milky white little bubbles began appearing on the caps of each thick nipple. "Almost there," she grinned as we all sat watching. Seconds after that, she squeezed again and a streamer of milk suddenly began spraying.

"Holy shit!" Bob stated in amused surprise. "You can still do that?"

"Never really went away," FC told him. "If I work at it, it always comes back, the only problem is, I have leaky tits for days afterwards whenever I do this. It's still fun though, and feels good when I milk someone like I'm about to do now!"

Once again leaning over, FC now pinched her own nipple even more forcefully, another thin streamer of mother's milk suddenly cascading from the tip of her breast, soaking Mabel's pussy.

"Man, I wouldn't mind feeling some of that on this!" Bob asked hopefully as he stood there nearby, cock in hand throbbing about excitedly.

"Well come here then, come get it!" FC laughed as Bob walked over. Watching her suddenly squirting her milk on his shaft reminded me of squeezing out mustard on a hot-dog, without the bun. But the thing that surprised everyone, including FC and Mabel, was when Kay suddenly reached up grabbing Bob's prick and began teasing it, using the milk from FC's breasts in doing so.

"Well, will wonders never cease?" FC's stated spraying a bit more as Kay held it for her so that she could.

"Hey, cut me some slack. I was just curious as to how that might feel is all," she stated as she continued to slide her hand up and down Bob's shaft with the milk. And besides, it does look sorta naughty," she added, a rosy red blush coming into her cheeks at her own brief embarrassment at actually finding some measure of pleasure in doing this.

"Got enough left for James?" Mabel asked. "That's something else I wouldn't mind trying either," she now said sitting up, swinging her legs off the bed as she beckoned me over closer to where FC now began caressing her other breast, working it up.

"Plenty in this side too," she grinned looking at me as I reached her. Mabel now holding my cock for her as she once again leaned over, squeezed, and then began squirting another warm streamer of mother's milk all over my cock.

She did a pretty good job of soaking it too, whereupon Mabel then drew me into her mouth, sucking my prick now coated with FC's fresh warm sticky milk.

"How's that?" FC asked me curiously. "Like it?"

"Oh yeah," I groaned pleasurably. And though I had indeed enjoyed the sensation of her squirting her breast milk on me, it was now the talented tongue and lips of Mabel's mouth that was working the real magic. Though heightening that sensation to some extent was also in watching Kay as she now leaned over, capturing one of FC's breasts within her mouth, now sucking it hungrily like a thirsty child.

It was at that moment that I saw Mike suddenly walking over finally joining us as he surprised everyone, likewise leaning over to suckle on FC's neglected breast as Kay continued working and milking the other much to her obvious delight. Mike's cock I now noticed was noticeably erect. The tip of his prick glistening with cum-dew from his standing there stroking it while watching all this. It was indeed long, longer than my own, though not quite as thick or as big around. But the length in and of itself was impressive with a slight upwards curvature to it that made me think of cartoon drawings where pricks appeared to be oddly disproportionate to their owners. Such was the way Mike's appeared as FC reached down and began fondling it as he stood there sucking her tit.

"Now I need some man cream!" Cujo announced hotly as she swam across the bed towards Bob, once again taking his cock into her mouth as she began sucking it, or rather attempting to, more so licking at, nipping at that mushroom sized head of his.

"Here, let me help you with that," Mabel laughed teasingly, finally releasing my own cock for a moment as she latched onto Bob's. Now holding it in her hand, stroking it up and down, pumping it as Cujo sat on the side of the bed. It was obvious by the pleasured look on Bob's face while the two of them went to work on his prick, that he wasn't too far off from delivering what they were after.

"You're about to get a mouthful of cum," he warned her looking down at himself as Cujo and Mabel continued pumping and mouthing his prick.

"Good, that's exactly what I want she said, so any time you're ready!" She added smiling, looking up at him, her mouth now opened even wider as Mabel pressed Bob's prick against her lips, stroking it.

"Well in that case," he grimaced suddenly stiffening, his cock throbbing fiercely for a moment, before he bellowed out his pleasured release. "Here...it...comes!"

Mabel now sat slow-stroking his cock, milking it almost the way FC had milked her own tits. Even Kay pulled away in order to watch Bob shooting off into Cujo's mouth, long streamers of his spunk erupting from his dick as she sat there gathering it in, though without swallowing. Even before he had finished, as May squeezed out the last remnants of what he had to give her, his semen was already dripping from the corners of Cujo's lips.

"Bring it here sweetie," FC stated. "You know where I want it."

Now forcing Mike away from her tit, FC's crawled up into the middle of the bed as Cujo spun around into what appeared to be a "69" position with her. As she did, she began to allow Bob's spending to drip from her mouth, hanging suspended for a moment in another long drippy cum-drool which began to soak FC's pussy, now splashing against her lips.

"That's fucking wicked looking," Kay said as she sat there off to one side watching it. "And I'll be the first one to admit it!" She added. She now sat inserting her own fingers into herself, quite uninhibitedly finger-fucking herself as Cujo now began licking and sucking on FC's sperm filled pussy, making a rather nasty sounding effort as she did so.

Once again feeling neglected, Mike sauntered over to stand next to Kay, his prick only inches away from her as she glanced over realizing that.

"Ah, sorry...not my thing," she said smiling at him seeing his look of surprise upon hearing that.

"I will, provided you don't mind me using a condom," Mabel told him.

"Fine with me," he grinned lustfully. "I'd just like to have my dick sucked."

"Hmmm," Kay said suddenly looking over towards May as she fished out an available condom where she'd placed some in the nightstand.

"What?"

"Oh, was just thinking that it might be interesting to see what it's like if I could use one of those," Kay said once again surprising everyone with her statement.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" FC suddenly announced looking over towards her. "You? Of all people?" She burst out laughing, "Actually putting a man's cock in your mouth?"

"Hey, didn't say I was switching teams or anything, just thought it might be interesting to see what all the fuss is about," she stammered. "Never said I wasn't open-minded, well...a little anyway," she said blushing now.

"How about I put it on him for you?" Mabel said as she tore open one of the packages, preparing to place the condom inside her mouth. "Not sure I'll be able to get it entirely on him that way as big as he is, but I'll give it my best try," she grinned and then proceeded to do so. To my surprise, she managed to roll most of it down the length of his hard cock with her mouth, only smoothing out the bottom of it with her hand, unable to manage it fully. "There you go," Mabel said sitting back again. "Have at it!"

Tentatively, Kay leaned forward, just barely gathering the tip of Mike's condom covered cock inside her mouth, sucking it a little. He moaned appreciatively, perhaps more so as he now knew this was a first for her. "OK, it is interesting," she said, "and not so bad with this on I suppose." She then gathered a bit more of Mike's prick within her mouth, now sucking it as she allowed her instincts to take over, and as she did, Mabel now reached down and began finger-fucking Kay's cunt while she did that.

Bob and I were once again the only audience, he however standing somewhat flaccid again having only a short time ago shot his wad. I on the other hand continued to stand there with a full on erection. I didn't mind though, and I certainly had nothing to complain about. Just watching everyone else for the moment anyway, was quite exciting and pleasurable all by itself. Especially when FC began to climax, her ear-piercing scream even louder than Cujo's had been earlier, once again worrying me about the soundproofing of the room.

When the knock came on the door only minutes later, I was almost certain someone had actually complained, and that management had sent someone up talk to us about that.

"See who it is," Mabel told me as she continued to sit there instructing Kay in the nature of giving a blow-job., all the while still fingering the woman's cunt.

Once again I walked over towards the door, peeking through the tiny eye-port first. About all I saw was a massive white chest. Standing behind the door as I opened it, still prepared to smile and apologize for any noise we had made, I was taken aback by a six and a half foot giant standing on the other side, bald headed dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a crisp white tight tee shirt that barely fit over his chest.

"You must be..."

"Mr. Clean," he grinned now folding his arms over his chest as he stood there. Short of wearing an earring in his ear, which I'd half expected to see, he honestly did look like the cartoon character of the same name. "This where the party is?"

"Yeah, come on in," I said stepping back, only now very much aware of my own nudity as I did so. Even Mr. Clean as he called himself looked down as be passed me by, noticing it. But his attention was immediately drawn towards the bed where all the real activity was still going on.

"Sorry I'm late," he announced, and then without any further hesitation, began removing his clothes.

**

Now I'll be the first to admit I've seen a few really big cocks, though mostly in porn movies and magazines. And not saying that neither Mike nor Bob didn't have pretty good-sized pricks themselves, they did. But the thing hanging between Mr. Cleans legs as I saw it, didn't even remotely resemble a penis. It was more like a hanging tree trunk! I for one had never seen anything like it, and it wasn't even fucking hard yet!

The moment the giant had come into the room, all activity just seemed to stop, except oddly enough for Kay who continued knobbing Mike's prick as she seemed to have really gotten into it. Mike on the other hand stood looking at Mr. Clean with a wide-eyed look of surprise on his face, just as we all were save for Cujo who grinned at him appreciatively.

"Glad you got my message," she told him formally introducing him to everyone, including Kay who now somewhat reluctantly removed her mouth from Mike's cock, her eyes suddenly growing wide as she only then looked over towards him.

"Holy shit! Now you know why I'm a lesbian!" she announced garnering a round of laughter upon hearing her say that, especially as she'd been sitting there sucking a man's cock.

"He affectionately goes by the name of Mr. Clean, which is what a majority of us who know him, call him," she said.

"Cujo..." his deep voice began with what sounded like a bit of a warning, but she waved him off.

"But, he also has another name that those of us who are in fact even closer to him also call him by, and that is the bald-headed virgin."

"You're...you're still a virgin?" Mabel asked incredulously.

"Yeah, believe it or not, I still am. Thirty eight years old, and never once found a woman who was either willing...or capable of taking this," he said reaching down with both hands, lifting it up like it actually was a piece branch off a tree. "Some few have tried, but so far no one's succeeded in actually doing it. So in the technical sense of the word...yeah, I still am."

"I can see fucking why!" FC stated still eye-balling the massive prick hanging down between his legs, as thick around as her wrist if not bigger and still obviously flaccid. "Just how fucking big does it get anyway?" She curiously asked, asking the question that I think most nearly everyone else had wanted to, but didn't.

"Why am I not surprised to be asked that?" He laughed. "Once people see me, that's usually the first question they do ask. So I'll give you the same answer I give everyone else. I don't honestly know. I've never actually measured it, and have no intention of ever doing so, or letting anyone else throw a yard stick against it either," he laughed boisterously. "All I ever tell anyone is its too big, and yet just right, though I don't really have much say in the matter now do I? So take that for whatever its worth."

Even the mushroomed head of Bob's prick seemed small in comparison, making me feel like a little boy again in comparison to that.

"So when's the last time you even got that monster off?" Cujo asked leading him over towards the bed, hanging onto his prick as she did so which looked oddly weird as it seemed to stretch out a good foot or more away from him as she did so.

"I dunno, a week? Week and a half maybe?" He grinned hopefully.

Cujo giggled. "I'd imagine then you're due for a major eruption."

"More than," he said winking at her. "Though you might need some help with it all when you do. As big of a cum slut as I know you are, I can almost fucking guarantee it will be too much for you even."

"Girls? Anyone want to give me a hand here? Actually...several of them?" She laughed loudly, her own two hands barely able to even wrap around his still flaccid prick as he crawled up into the bed lying on his back.

"I'm good," Kay said turning back towards Mike. "I think I'll finish what I started with here...one step at a time you know," she now actually laughed still shaking her head over the enormity of the massive cock laying halfway up Mr. Cleans belly. To me...it looked like a fucking snake sitting there, a small boa constrictor in fact.

FC and Mabel both now joined Cujo as the three of them wrapped their hands around Mr. Cleans penis club, holding it up in order to fully stroke it, doing so hand over hand as it were as he slowly began to stiffen. Mesmerized, both Bob and I took a seat sitting down as though watching a magic show, watching as the giant's prick slowly grew to even more gigantic proportions than he already was.

"People used to say I was hung like a horse," Bob announced. "But this is the first time where I'd say that statement even comes close to actually describing the size of that dick!"

He was right about that, though I was somewhat amazed that my much smaller cock had actually began to rise again. Watching the three women as they sat there together, all six hands working the man's prick, was an interesting exercise to say the least. Even Mike's sudden deep-throated groan didn't immediately alert me to the fact he was actually reaching climax, so engrossed in what I was seeing that it took a moment for me to realize that he was. Kay pulled her mouth away from the man's prick moments later, the tip of the condom filled to near over-flowing with his semen.

"Not bad for a first time," he said praising her. "Anything you'd like me to do in return for that?" He wondered.

She looked over towards the bed. "You probably wouldn't like it if I were to tell you," she said easily, laughing.

Mike glanced over as well, now laughing himself. "You're probably right...I bet I wouldn't."

Kay was content now to sit there on the end of the bed, once again spreading her legs as she went back to finger-fucking herself momentarily. "Didn't you say you brought some toys with you?" She asked speaking to Mabel.

"Sure did," Mabel responded back, both of her hands surrounding the tip of Mr. Cleans prick as she rubbed them together as though attempting to start a fire with the man's pole. "In that bag...James? Would you mind handing it to her?" she now asked me.

I did so, sitting it down next to her as she unzipped it and began rummaging through it. "Ah yes...I have one of these myself," she said reaching in, moments later withdrawing a vibrator that had more whistles and bells on it that I'd ever seen before. "This is the kind that makes my pussy squirt!" she announced excitedly, and then began using it on herself.

"Squirt?" I asked mouthing the words at Mabel, seeing her eyes suddenly widen in delight.

"How much do you?" Mabel now asked her.

"Just depends. On how horny I am, or how long it's been. But...I'll say this, I am damn fucking horny...and it has been a few days now. So...might be a big one," she laughed. "I won't really know until I'm nearly there. But when I am there...I can usually tell. I usually get so fucking wet, I can fist myself afterwards as slippery as I get."

I noticed after having said that how FC, Cujo and Mabel suddenly looked back and forth at one another.

"Ah, can everyone excuse us for just a second?" Cujo said suddenly crawling out of bed along with the other two women. "You too Kay...we need to meet privately for a moment."

With a somewhat confused expression on her face, Kay joined them as the four headed off into the bathroom together.

"I thought that was just a myth," Mike said his eyes wide.

"What?" Bob asked though he too thought it curious.

"About women having the need to run off to the bathroom together all the time," he quipped, though he knew they were in fact up to something, as we all did.

"Wonder what that was all about?" I found myself asking.

"I think we'll know soon enough, whatever it is," Mike responded back. "And I'm willing it will be interesting when we do."

Even Mr. Clean, the bald-headed virgin sat on the bed wondering why the girls had suddenly up and disappeared, one moment three of them working his cock to hardness, and the next...suddenly disappearing like a flock of scared sheep.

Even with the door to the bathroom closed we could hear them talking, though no one could make out what was being said, not until Kay spoke up herself, and that we all heard quite clearly.

"No...fucking...way!"

Bob, Mike and I all turned looking over towards the bed. "You don't suppose..." Bob hazard a guess.

"Who knows maybe? I doubt it though...you heard her, and besides, she's never done anything with a guy either." I said.

"Except for the fact she just gave me a blowjob for the first time in her life," Mike finished.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mr. Clean questioned. "You can't possibly mean..." but he too was drowned out by another loud exclamation coming from inside the bathroom.

"But I'm a lesbian! I'm not even into men!" Kay said crying out loudly once again. "And especially not one with the size of a dick that he's got!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers