Maybel-line Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,505 Followers

"That answer your question?" Bob said snickering.

"Five will get you ten she doesn't go for it," Mike bet.

"You're on. You don't know Cujo the way I do. Once that woman sets her mind to something, she doesn't give up until she has it."

"It's a bet then," Mike said shaking his hand. "And even if she does, I'll bet you twenty, she can't handle that monster even if she does try."

"I'll take that bet too," Bob told the man. "Like I said...Cujo's got an idea, and because she does, I'm willing to bet she's got some sort of idea in mind for that little, or rather not so little problem too," he stated once again looking towards the giant, who just sat there, the pole between his legs suddenly beginning to wilt again.

"Ah, you might want to stroke on that a little...I have a feeling things are going to get very interesting here again soon," Mike told the man, especially as quiet as it suddenly got. Moments later the door opened, Cujo, FC, and Mabel all with smiles on their faces. Kay on the other hand looking less than pleased.

"Come on Kay, you'll have the distinction of doing something no other woman's been able to do, if you can pull this off," Cujo told her. "And...like we promised, the three of us will get with you next weekend, and treat you to an entire day of nothing but pussy fun, and all you have to do to get that...is just try. Not even succeed, but at least try."

In my mind, she still looked dubious about doing whatever it was the girls had talked her into. Especially as she now stood there staring at the man's prick, still looking a bit undecided.

"Ok, but...like I said, the only way I can even imagine trying to take that thing, is if I get off myself first, and it has to be a really big, really wet juicy squirt, otherwise I won't be nearly as slippery enough as I will need to be."

"No problem, whatever you want, however you want it," Cujo assured her. "So...what is it you want us to do?"

"Well, you're going to need to get me nice and horny again for one," she told them all. "So for starters, Maybe one of you can put on one of Mabel's strap-ons to sort of get me primed. While I'm sitting on that, I'm kind of thinking I'd like someone else to start licking and sucking my clit. Then of course...I'd like maybe one of you, and even one of the guys to come over and suck on my tits. I think feeling all that at the same time should just about do it for me. After that...we'll see. Like I said, before I'm even willing to try, it's got to be a nice big long squishy cum, otherwise...no fucking way."

**

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,505 Followers