Maybel-line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

The moment I parked the car, Mabel got out. Just as I was, my hair now basically plastered to my head, my shirt dripping wet...so was hers. Only with it being white, it had gone nearly transparent. I could now clearly, and easily see her breasts, her bra just as saturated as her blouse, her dark nipples clearly showing through, pressing against the material as it now clung to her like paint rather than material. It was hard not trying to look, but I did, more than once, and she of course noticed, laughing when she herself looked down and realized what it was I could see.

"Guess this wasn't the best thing to wear out in a downpour now was it?" She stated, though she made no attempt to cover herself either. If anything, she now lifted her head upwards towards the rain, stepping out into it more fully than we'd even been inside the car. "You know what I've always wanted to do but never have?" She asked.

"No...what?"

She looked over towards me, smiling, but not saying. And then she reached down pulling her blouse up and over her head. That was interesting enough, but even as she tossed that into the backseat of her car, she was already reaching around to undo her bra, tossing it in back as well a moment later.

The only thing I could think of to do, was to stand there and stare at her without saying a word. Once again she tossed her head back laughing, and then looking up towards the sky, letting the rain hit her face, and now her bare breasts as she lifted her arms upwards, embracing it.

She looked to me like a goddess, or a half naked genie at the very least about to grant someone his wish, only I didn't know that yet, or know that she was about to grant a wish I hadn't even made yet.

When she reached off to one side, and unzipped her zipper, now removing the red skirt she was wearing, I was starting to think along those lines.

"Have you ever run naked in the rain before?" she asked.

"Well once, but that was actually sprinklers, and I think I was like four or five at the time, out in the backyard at home," I told her, still mesmerized when I saw her likewise remove the thong she also had on. For some reason, that surprised me perhaps more than anything else. Not that she removed it, but that she was even wearing one. I don't know why...but I had pictured her in something else, certainly not "granny panties" as they called them, but certainly not a thong either. Point being...now she was naked, entirely, except for her red sandals, which is all she had on.

"Come on...run with me," she invited. In the next instant, I was tossing my clothes into the back of the car along with hers. I was a little embarrassed too. Funny how the mind works, especially the male prideful mind in these particular moments. I was naked, without an erection, and was embarrassed that I didn't. Wouldn't I have been more embarrassed had it been just the opposite? Maybe, maybe not...but at the moment I was, even dropping my hand down between my legs in some sort of effort to cover myself as she reached out her hand towards me, only then starting to run off in the direction of what appeared to be a small meadow.

I caught up to her easily, taking her hand as she led me on a carefree run through the rain. A rain I hardly even noticed, nor did I feel it as being cold either. Every fiber of my being happened to be on fire at the moment, and even the deluge we were now in, couldn't have put me out if it had gone on like that for days.

And still I ran, without getting an erection. It felt that good, that peaceful, that nice. It was the most exciting, erotic, sensual moment of my entire life, and we really hadn't done a thing!

Winded, laughing, still holding hands, Mabel came to me almost by accident. With the ground now beginning to become saturated, the few bare spots within the field were turning to mud. Quite naturally she slipped going down. Still holding her hand, my first instinct was to somehow catch her and keep her from doing so. I had no footing in order to accomplish that. The moment she went, she took me with her quick as that. Before either one of us knew what was happening, we were lying there together on the ground, in the mud and the rain, me having fallen almost directly on top of her.

It was like a scene in a movie. Seriously. I know I could probably google an infinite number of romantic love scenes where two lovers are kissing, or making love out in the rain. I don't care. Maybe it had been done a hundred different times in a hundred different ways, but never like this. Not in my mind anyway.

One moment we'd been running, laughing, holding hands. In the next, we were a muddy mess, lying on the ground, our lips crushed together kissing passionately. Limbs entwined, hands suddenly everywhere at once. It was as though the skies were waiting for this to happen, as suddenly the rain stopped, though we didn't.

And then she was spreading her legs, my cock at the entrance of that wet delicious pussy. I pressed, feeling her lips suddenly surround, engulfing me, but before I pushed inside her all the way, she cautioned me.

"You can't cum inside me," she said apologetically..."I'm not using anything."

I nodded my head in understanding, and then filled her. I felt my prick caress her cervix, tickling her there before sliding out, and then in again just as quickly. We began to move together, slowly fucking, nice deep penetrating thrusts as her legs came up to wrap around me, her hands digging into my back as she moaned audibly, loudly. We began to slowly pick up speed, though I now began to worry, feeling the pleasured release already tightening my balls.

"I can't...too soon..." I breathlessly spoke, trying to fight and control the urge.

"My mouth!" She said just as breathlessly, suddenly disengaging herself from me, rolling me over as she did, and then just as quickly sitting down on my face, her mouth all but swallowing my cock as I speared her with my tongue simultaneously.

I felt the first spurt of my release as it began filling her mouth. As it did, she began climaxing too, surprising me when she did as I'd not expected or anticipated that she too was as close as she was. As she came, I tasted the sweetness of her own honeyed nectar that oozed from her split like whipping cream. She didn't exactly squirt ejaculate like some women could and did, but her climax was definitely different than any woman I had known or been with. I wanted to wash my face in her spending, smear it all over, which I basically did. Mabel continued to suck me dry, even long after we were both spent, we lay there on the wet ground, only then beginning to feel the dampness.

"Well, what a mess we are!" She laughed looking down at herself. We were covered in mud, almost from head to foot, and began brushing one another off with clumps of wet grass, until we had gotten most of it. Making our way back to her car, we put on as little as we could get away with for the drive back. Mabel put her blouse back on, along with her tiny little thong, and nothing else. I did likewise, putting on my shirt and my shorts, and then we finally got back on the road heading home.

**

I'd like to say we got home, ended up showering together, and then made mad passionate love the rest of the night. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I was surprised that shortly after we had reentered the road, how quickly Mabel's mood seemed to change. Even sitting there half naked, which had already begun to arouse me all over again, she seemed subdued, withdrawn.

Confused, worried and concerned she was having seconds thoughts about what had just happened between us, I finally asked her about the sudden change, and if she was in fact upset that it had happened, and that we'd ended up fucking the way that we did.

"It's not that Steven, I enjoyed it very much...you know that I did. I needed it in fact, perhaps more than you realize. But it's me...there are things about me you don't know, perhaps wouldn't understand. And the fact we enjoyed what we did, is what now worries and concerns me. If I were to tell you things...I fear you would find them disgusting, and no longer wish to have anything to do with me."

I tried very hard to get her to open up to me after that, but she simply refused, finally telling me that now was not the time or the place to get into it, if in fact...we ever did. She told me she needed time to think about it more, and then if she found courage enough to tell me, she would. But she also said, that until then, it wasn't fair for us to continue doing what we'd just started either. With tears in her eyes, she bolted from the car the moment we pulled into her driveway, and entered the house closing the door behind her without saying another word.

As I stood in the shower finally washing away the rest of the caked on mud that still clung to me, I tried desperately to imagine what horrible acts, or deviant desires she might have. Those thoughts eluded me, try as I might. I considered almost everything, many of which even I found despicable, deplorable, but in doing so...still could not see her doing those types of things either. I was at a loss for words, or further ideas. I could only hope that she would eventually come around and decide to take me into her confidence, share with me the secrets that she obviously found too wickedly horrible to share with me then.

**

I didn't see her at all the following day. She seemed to have gone into seclusion, though to be honest, I didn't go over and knock either hoping to see her. What I had hoped, and waited for, was that she might come out on some errand, or that she'd go outside in the back of her yard and lay out or something. But I never saw so much as a curtain move inside the house. I also knew she had my number, as I had hers, and thought several times about calling her. I then made up my mind to give her that entire day at least, just in case she was using it to consider speaking to me about whatever horrible thoughts she might actually entertain. I would give her that, but I would at what I considered a reasonable hour first thing in the morning, go over to her place and finally knock on her door.

As it turned out, she came to my door instead.

She was properly dressed for the day, looking as though she was going out on some errand. It was seven fifteen in the morning, and I had barely rolled out of bed myself, just putting on the coffee when I heard her knock at my back door. Surprised, though delighted to see her, I invited her in, the coffee now made as I poured us each a cup, sitting down at the table. Few words even then passing between us. I waited patiently, my gut telling me that she had finally made her decision to talk to me about whatever it was.

"Your parents were right about me," she began, which even then didn't fully register. "Not about me sleeping with the neighbors, or anyone around here. And technically, I never fucked anyone but my husband," she then added.

"What do you mean technically?" I asked curious, but my gut told me that there was a lot more to this, and perhaps that some of it, I just might actually find repulsive or disgusting, and the thought of that made me ill. I had just had one of the best experiences of my entire life with her, and I felt that was about to be taken from me.

"Did you ever think it odd I was married to a man who was so much older than myself?" She now asked.

"No...not really, why?"

She paused, reconsidering her approach having seen my reaction, which was still more confused than anything as I tried to calmly sit there and wait for her to explain where she was going with this.

"Jack was the only man I ever had intercourse with, but he wasn't the only man I had pleasures with."

"Ok," I said trying to absorb this, but even that hadn't shocked or surprised me, though I continued to wait for the other shoe to drop, which it soon did.

"I married Jack when I was just eighteen, I was fascinated with him, his virility, the way he made me feel like a woman, innocent as I was. At first, it was just us...Jack pleasured me in ways I never even knew existed, and because of that, I trusted him implicitly. Once I did...and once he knew that, he began introducing other men into our sex-life, men at first I was hesitant to include, but he convinced me how much he enjoyed it, enjoyed seeing me pleasured, how much it pleasured him to see me pleasuring other men. But always...always...with the promise no other man except for himself would ever be allowed to fuck me."

I now had a pretty good inkling where she was headed with this, visions of her involved in some sort of an orgy, with several other men present perhaps now filled my mind. Even then, I wasn't as appalled by having heard this as I might have been.

"It's not your fault, he forced you into doing that!" I told her, thinking she would hear in my words that I didn't hold her accountable, nor would I look at her any differently because of it.

"He didn't force me. I did so willingly. At first of course, it was because I thought it pleased him, which it did. But then...after a while, I did it because I wanted to, because I wanted to feel the thrill of doing what I did with other men, friends, even coworkers, and then after a while...men we'd simply pick up in a bar, where we'd then get a room, invite them up..."

"Them?"

Now I could see the fearful look in her eye as she looked at me, my reaction, wondering if she should even continue, or call it quits there.

"Go on," I urged her, smiling, trying to let her see somehow that though surprised yes, I wasn't even now trying to judge her.

"Yes...them," she began again. "We'd find four, five maybe even six guys in an evening. We'd tell them all to come to our room at a certain time, none of them would usually know about the others, until of course after they began showing up. It was rare that any of them would ever leave once they had, only a very few ever did. But we generally were pretty good about our selections, finding men who we felt would enjoy the limitations we placed on them if they were to stay."

"So what happened, I mean...not so much about what actually happened, but obviously something changed between the two of you. What I seem to remember, or recall, is that you and Jack never were very close as a couple as I remember it, growing up next door."

"No...by then we weren't, not really. Like I said, in the beginning, it was all Jack's idea, and I went along with it...because of him, for him. But then...after a while...I went because I wanted to, I began enjoying it...no longer doing it for him, but doing it for me!"

"And that's when he wanted to stop."

She nodded her head at my guess. "Yes, he decided he'd had enough...seen enough, but I told him I hadn't. I told him he'd be the only man I'd ever fuck, ever have sex with in that way. But I also told him, if he made me stop, I'd never fuck him again, and that I'd then start fucking everyone else except for him. I even told him he could divorce me if he wanted, let me go...but that I wasn't going to stop doing what I was doing, what I now so very much enjoyed. So you see Steven, he loved me, he never divorced me, though I gave him plenty of reason to do so. And I never betrayed that one promise, that one act, not with any man. Until I met you."

I sat back in my chair, still trying to digest all of this. "Well, that really doesn't count now does it? I mean, I am sorry your husband died, I really am. But it wasn't your intent to keep that vow to him now was it? Even after his death?"

"That vow? No. Not that one, otherwise you and I wouldn't have...no matter what. But you see Steven, what I'm trying to tell you is this. I have no intention of not doing what I've always enjoyed doing...with other men. That's why you needed to know, before we went any further than we already have. I won't lie to you about who I am, what I like, and what I enjoy doing. So if that sickens you, disgusts you...which it probably does, better you know it now before I make things any worse than they probably are now."

Admittedly, now having heard this, heard it in her own words, I couldn't help but wonder if she was right. I couldn't even imagine it really, though I sat there actually trying to. She stood, preparing to leave.

"Maybe I should go. I've already said more than I probably should have, but now you need some time alone to think about what I've just told you. I don't blame you in the least if you now look at me differently than you have, than you once did, even as a boy. You now know my secret, my past...but you also know now who it is that I really am."

"No, please...don't go, sit down. I want to hear all of it. Yes, I'll admit, I am a bit shocked, surprised. But just like you said, and asked me, I'm now asking you. Tell me all of it so that I can think about it and decide for myself. But I want to know the whole story, what it is you do, and why...why you enjoy it, before I make up my own mind about any of this."

To my surprise, Mabel sat down. "Well, ok...but once I begin, you'll hear it all, every nasty little tid-bit. But...know this much too, even with all those men, I always practiced safe-sex. And of course, Jack was always there to see to it that they all understood what was expected, and what wasn't. We never had any problems with anyone attempting to force me to do anything they already knew I wouldn't do. And as long as they were good with that, so was I. I never gave anyone a blowjob without them wearing a condom, not once. Not all of them liked that, but if they wanted that and not just a hand-job, then they had to abide by that agreement as well. But the thing was...whether I sucked them, or just jerked them off...for me, it was the sensation, the feeling of a man's cum spurting against me. They could cum on me wherever they wanted to, but just on me...never in me. Never in my pussy, or in my ass, or in my mouth. But, wherever else they wanted to they could. And I loved it. I loved feeling it, seeing it, watching all those different sized and shape of cocks squirting. Some more than others, but again, that too was part of the fascination for me. I love seeing a man spurt, always have. And the more cocks I see doing it, the better. That's where I derive my enjoyment Steven, that's what gets me off. I just love watching a man's hard stiff cock squirting. I love jacking a man off, just to see that, and have very often approached men with no other purpose in mind than that. I've walked up to total strangers, men I've learned to judge carefully, cautiously. Ninety-nine percent of the time, they let me. Whether it's a quick jerk off in the bushes at the park, on the bus, in the back of a storage room at a store, or even a dressing room. That's what I do, what I enjoy doing and seeing. Maybe none of that makes any sense to you, it probably doesn't. But that's who I am, what I like, and what I have every intention of continuing to do."

She was right about one thing, she'd given me a great deal to think about. And I was admittedly torn, my emotions at the moment jumbled and confused, I didn't know what to think, still trying to imagine it all. But the other thing that surprised even me...was the fact that I was very aroused having heard all this.

Once again Mabel stood, as did I. By the look on her face she had said everything there was to say, preparing to leave. When I stood however, there was no denying the obvious. My robe was tented out, my hard stiff cock pressing against the fold, obscenely so. She looked down, her face clearly surprised upon seeing that, now looking up towards me, confusion clearly evident.

"You're...you're hard?"

I looked down at myself, smiling. "Yeah, I guess I am." I then looked back up at her, more of a serious expression on my face. "Not going to lie to you either. You have given me a lot to think about, and I will...I promise you that. But until I do that, until I decide if what you told me bothers me or not, at the moment...I'm not going to decide one way or the other. Right now, all I want to do...is cum for you, if...you'd like me to do that."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers