Maybel-line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Really? You would?"

Just seeing the excitement in her eyes confirmed everything. I knew then I would either have to accept her for the person she really was, or chalk up the whole thing to experience and go on. But at the moment, that decision would have to wait. I hated to admit it, but I was definitely aroused, and in much need of release.

"Yes, I would. The only question I have at the moment, is do you want me to do it? Or do you? And that doesn't mean I'm come to any decisions either, all it does mean is that I will think about it. But until then...well hell, I'll just say it. I'm fucking horny!"

"Me too!" Mabel giggled, and then began removing her clothes.

**

Within moments, we were both naked, standing there in my kitchen facing one another. I saw how aroused she'd become by the way she stood there just shaking as she reached out, her hand grasping my hard stiff cock. Similarly, I reached down, my own hand cupping her mound, my finger toying with her slit. She was soaked, more so than she'd been with me there in the rain. She was literally dripping wet, almost as though she had already climaxed, and I have wondered for a moment, if she hadn't.

"It won't take long...not this time."

"Good. I don't want long...this time," she told me, though there was hope in her eyes that it wouldn't be the last time either.

That I couldn't give her yet. But I could give her now, and did.

"I'm going to cum," I announced almost as quickly, already the surge of my unexpected, unanticipated release was beginning to work its way up my shaft. Mabel knelt down before me, holding my cock against the side of her face. I spurted. I watched the first streamer of my spunk land against her cheek and then tangle in her hair. She switched sides at once, resting my prick against her other cheek as I spurted again, mimicking almost identically to that side of her face what I'd done to the first. She then pulled my prick down to her neck, squirting her there, to her breasts, each one taking the next liberal dose of my cream as she continued to pump it out of my prick, laughing deliriously now as I did so.

Finally spent, I pulled her back up to me, kissing her. Our tongues fought wildly for a moment. And then she placed her hand on my somewhat flaccid prick again.

"How long?" She asked.

"Long enough to finger you, so I can watch you cum," I told her. "And then you can do it again, wherever, and however you'd like."

"Where's your bedroom?" She asked. "I've never been in it you know..."

"I know," I told her. And then I took her there.

**

Unlike the day, and night before, we spent the entire rest of the day and that evening together. She was almost insatiable, which perhaps should have been another reminder to me, she was untamable as well, had that been my intent. I was amazed at her voracity to make me cum, as often as she could. She purely and simply enjoyed watching it, watching me spurt, until I had nothing left to give her.

By the time we were finished, she was covered in spunk, literally from head to toe. The last had been no more than a few squeezed out droplets. But even this, she'd insisted on my rubbing them between her toes as I came. Milking out the last of what remained, which wasn't much, though we had by now each of us lost track of the number of orgasms we had given one another. I had made her cum twice just from eating her, and then just before pulling out to have her milk me against her toes, from fucking her. Only the second time now that we had.

I was drained, exhausted, and now of a more reasonable mind. As though sensing this, sensing that even if this had been our one and only time together, it had all been worth it. Even if after this we never came together again.

She didn't even bother dressing. Just slipping out the back door, crossing the yard naked towards her own. My cream running off her in little rivulets as she did so.

It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen as she disappeared back inside her house.

**

I slept soundly until early the next morning, waking still undecided about it all. Yet aroused once again. My cock hard, stiff and straight even before I could remove the sleep from my eyes as I opened them, my hand already grasping my prick in remembrance of the day before. I rolled over looking at the clock, it was a quarter to eight. Even before I climbed out of bed so I could try and pee, I picked up the phone dialing her number. She answered without saying hello.

"You're up?" She asked

"You might could say that," I chuckled. "In a moment, I'm going to go into the bathroom and try to pee. After that, I'm going to start jerking myself off."

All I heard was the dial tone as I made my way into the bathroom. Peeing would have to wait.

**

I was actually standing there looking down into the water, masturbating myself when she came up from behind me, again naked.

"Here, let me do that."

I closed my eyes groaning at the sudden pleasurable touch of her hand on my cock. "You want to go back to the bedroom?"

"No. I want to watch you spurt into the water. I want to see how much cum you produce first thing in the morning, especially after yesterday. I want to see it float on the surface, and then watch it spiral down after we flush it away," she said lustfully.

Admittedly, that was a bit kinky, but it had likewise aroused me, weirdly so perhaps. But I stood there, now staring down at the water, watching her hand as she stood behind me, slowly working, pumping my prick expectantly.

"Always tell me," she then said. "Even when I know you are...tell me anyway, I like hearing it."

It didn't take very long after that. It felt too fucking good.

"I'm going to squirt, I'm going to spurt...I'm going to shoot my fucking load!" I told her. I didn't know what to say, what she'd prefer hearing, so I said it all. But she seemed to love hearing it, every bit of it, coaxing me to continue.

"Yes! Yes! Squirt for me Steven, shoot your creamy spunk! Let me see it hit the water! Tell me! Tell me! Tell...me!"

"I'm fucking cumming!" I screamed out, looking down just as she was, watching rope after rope of my sperm splashing into the toilet, her hand wild now upon me, pumping my prick furiously in an attempt to drain me of every last possible drop.

She licked her fingers clean stepping off to the side around me. I stepped back as she sat down on the toilet taking my place. I answered the unasked question.

"You're going to need to give me a while, especially after last night, and now this morning."

"We're in no hurry here," she told me. "So enjoy yourself...just as I did." And with that, I stood there watching her fingering herself, already I could see the beginnings of her own white creamy substance beginning to appear in the folds of her pussy lips.

It wouldn't take nearly as long as I'd first thought.

**

I stood there watching her finger herself. Watched as her own creamy substance poured from her pussy, oozing out of her cunt, dripping into the bowl. I could hear the decadent sounds she made as she teased herself, purposely fucking her cunt in such a way that I could hear the sound of her juices as she pleasured herself.

I was hard again.

I reached down easily lifting her off the seat, as I did, she slid easily down onto my shaft, locking her legs around my waist.

"Don't..."

"I know...I won't," I assured her, and then thrust into her deeply, pinning her back against the wall as I began fucking her wildly and as fast as I possibly could. She cried out then in pure orgasmic bliss seconds later, pounding into her again and again, until she came again, crying out, clenching herself to me.

"I'm gonna..."

"CUM!" She screamed out, and then held me so tightly to her that I had no other choice. And I began filling her pussy with my sperm.

**

We went downstairs for coffee after that, once again sitting at the kitchen table. For a moment neither one of us spoke, still lost in thought.

"So? Where are we...anywhere?" She asked.

"Everywhere, and nowhere," I told her honestly, as I still hadn't really come to any decisions yet. "But I have decided one thing," I began as she looked on worriedly. "Before I finally do decide how I feel about all this...about everything, I now know, I need to see it for myself. I need to see you with other men, I need to know how I'd feel about that, good or bad. So until I do that, I don't think I can honestly tell you one way or the other."

She thought about that only for a moment before replying. "Yes, perhaps you should. Maybe that is the only way you'll truly know for sure one way or the other. When?"

"As soon as we can, I think," I told her, now not at all sure I had the courage enough to actually go through with it, but I could now see she was committed to it herself.

"Tonight then. I know where and what to do. Just be ready. She now stood her mind made up, though now so was mine. "I'll call you in a couple of hours with all the details, just leave everything up to me." And with that, she was out the door again. I sighed heavily, knowing that after tonight...one way or the other, I would know if we had any sort of a future together. Whatever was going to happen, was going to happen. There was no stopping it now. There was no point in it anyway, I needed to know. Had to know. And before the evening was over with, I would know.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers