All Comments on 'Me and My Girls Ch. 06'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
snooze-ville

Pretty boring. The first page was waste of our time .

I don't know why I even bothered reading the second ...Sigh..

So who's the bigger fool ? Me , or the author ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great tension

A delightful story of building erotic tension. Mandy's considerable talent is to place us in an emotionally true setting for seduction - here she is the seducer, whereas in the past she has been the seducee. What a perfect Mandy touch to describe the barrier surmounted when the panties come off. Those, like the first reviewer, who expect standard stroke stuff, cannot enjoy the delicious tingle of real erotic literature. That is their loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So who's the bigger fool ? Me , or the author ?

YOU ARE!! That was another terrific story, mandy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Poised, tranquil, and smooth

Poised, tranquil, and smooth, it is the natural and highly believable sequel to Parts 1 through 5 that precede it. We see Amanda as she truly is, and become intimately involved with her as her sexuality evolves. From story to story, the author’s real talent lies in her ability to set her readers totally at ease; then guide them patiently through the crests and troughs of her passion. Amanda, a truly marvelous story indeed!

JW

MendermanMendermanabout 19 years ago
The usual amazing standard - Honest & loving

The writing, the description, the feelins, & the love all seem to increase with each new story. You are an outstanding author & woman, a real loss for the male species.

But we get to read & imagine in vivid detail the love & passion a woman can give to another.

Good on yer Mandy,

Cheers,

Menderman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sensational

Mandy, another sensational story- building sexual tension right til the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amanda is a real loss for the male species? Noooo!

Manderman, how could you say that Amanda is a real loss for the male species? Doesn’t she strike you as viciously erotic, the prized woman who can at once, at her own whim and choosing, take on another woman as any male would only dream of doing, and at another occasion, in so many of her other stories, bring ecstasy beyond words to a man? Surely you share most every reader’s feelings that Amanda is a loss to the male species when she is with another woman – and a loss to her gender when she is with one of us? Amanda, mind Manderman’s words, let us read and imagine in vivid detail the love & passion a woman can give to another, and imagine in vivid detail the love and passion you know how to give to a man.

JW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Simply Great Writing

The gift that Mandy brings to her writing is that rare ability to bring the reader to a level where they are almost personaly involved in each new chapter's revelations; as if they care about nothing so much as what our heroine will next tell them about the futher explorations of her adventurously intimate self-exploration.

MagicWolf7

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 15 years ago
it could have been 100 but...

..there were some unproven cliches like 'probably only another woman could nibble her tit like that' (a paraphrase), which is the typical lesbian claim when in reality men can pleasure women just as well/better subject to how they (the men) have been educated sexually and by whom. I wanted a little more overall eroticism. However, my g/f seemed more tolerant of its construction than me. Mind you, she IS more tolerant than me...and of course has had bisexual relationships since an early age, but did still balk at the cliche of all women being better at giving pleasure to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous