All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TLMorganTLMorganover 10 years ago

I must say, I'm not usually into these kind of stories but this was a good chapter especially introducing April. She's the kind of girl/character I love writing about.

mondotokenmondotokenover 10 years agoAuthor
MEAN GIRL'S UPDATE

My Word program crashed and I now have to rewrite the entire next chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OUCH!!!

I was bullied in high school, but never to the extent Red did to April. I guess I grew up in a nicer time, and thank God for it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love Brad and April's love

The two have a sweet relationship. I like that. Would love to see them end up together. And damn, Red truly is a predator bitch. Getting horny by knowing a girl is in pain, making her walk out naked with her piss-covered clothes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is just fucked up plain and simple yet again I was warned from the category of this piece. I probably won’t read any more from this category honest mistake

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha14 months ago

Yeah, there's a reason this series wasn't well received and this chapter is one of them.

mondotokenmondotoken4 months agoAuthor

OgbaNcha1about 13 hours ago

Yeah, there's a reason this series wasn't well received and this chapter is one of them.

I assure you this story evolved over time; nd it is the most consistently red nd unfortunately pirated peices of work that I wrote early on. I get a favorited message almost multiple times a month for this series. I'm currently being threatened with doxing if I release the rest of it. nd like I sid, some fucknut h been publishing pirated versions of my shit on Amazon and ither outlets. I will SUE her no matter our relationship in the real world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous