Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Meena has new mates - make her pussy sweat melt and shame.
7.2k words
4.14
23.2k
17
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Meena and I was born and raised on a farm in a small West UP town, had lot of fun and good time in my childhood and youth, but never crossed the line of propriety, our Family and culture values never allowed us to be anything other than glued to ideals and values, believe it or not, till I got married did not talk to any man other than my father and brothers.

Hence I certainly was not prepared for the fantastic things that have happened to me in the last year.

To tell you my story, I was obviously a virgin when I married Dinesh and everything was traditional from the time we got engaged till marriage and the 'first night' and everything after that, Dinesh and I would have our 'lovemaking' only in the Night and that too only now I learned it is called 'a missionary style' – no extras and all as per customary diktats.

We were everybody's "perfect couple" – he worked in the Army Depot at Meerut and I would teach at a local Central School. My colleagues and friends used to tell me that I am an extremely attractive woman and very sensual – never understood the meaning of these words – my World was my husband and nothing else. I always thought of myself as his property and these words did not excite me – is what I used to tell these people and they would laugh.

Dinesh worked hard for a lot of years, and, last year(18 months ago), got the "big" promotion and was transferred to Bangalore. We had to leave our little town for the first time in our lives. It was very scary, but our luck and the new Internet world gave us lot of confidence and we settled just outside of Bangalore in an Army Cantonment, and the people at our new colony were the greatest – making us feel at home, helping us settle in, etc.

As you can guess, I was the dumb little country girl in the big city for the first time – I had never been exposed to all the sex and violence and four-letter words in the "outside" world.

Dinesh and I were about even in the sex department, and I didn't believe people could do the things to each other that I have recently discovered they do Dinesh and I have been married nine years and we normally made love maybe two or three times a month, and, although I was unaware of this, I had never experienced an orgasm in all the years of my marriage. As mentioned we had sex in the traditional, "missionary" position, and as soon as Dinesh reached his climax, he would get up and take a shower, and then I'd take mine.

To me, the sex felt good but it meant more to see if we can have children and more of it was be sure he was happy, but I thought that was all there was to it – no big deal. We had never tried, or even discussed, oral sex or anything else for that matter.

Dinesh's new job keeps him on the road constantly and he is gone more than he's home. After some days he took voluntary retirement from the Army job and got into a private Construction company dealing in Real Estate and quickly made enough money allowing us to get some strength financially and we bought a house and moved to Bangalore, and the upkeep and expenses in the area are demanding compared to Meerut and even the outside Army Cantt where we had been staying.

Life quickly changed and very soon - we were ushered into a different world.

Reality of sex and its usage in the murky world of career and the politics around it came into our knowledge when in one party which we attended brought me to face to face with Dinesh's colleagues and his seniors - especially one Mr Rami Reddy - owner and very influential political leader and also a doyen in the Real Estate world.

He was eying me all through the party and his eyes were seriously undressing me at every given instance - though naive and rustic in my outlook - this did not escape my eye and it got fully evidenced when I witnessed something which made my hair stand up. I saw him with a lady who was my husband's colleague's wife in the same company - her name was Triisha and her husband Ramesh was a few roles junior to my husband and worked with him in the same team.

The picture in front of me was exceedingly obnoxious and meaningless and sinful but now can call it 'erotic' - a sight which made me wet in my pussy straightaway(though I was not prepared to accept or even understand it at that time) and the man had a mammoth prick(I learned this word only after this and these kind of episodes) - it was huge and the way she was getting see sawed by him standing in the balcony of the hall where the congregation was on - was brazen - shameless and extremely open.

She was kissing him all over his mouth and could see he saliva dripping into his mouth - and he with his pants down to his feet was screwing her standing leaning on the railing of the balcony and the married woman having her legs around her with the saree jostled around her waist.

They were in that position for full 15 minutes and was amazed when her bent his down to what must be her bosom and a ripping sound confirmed that the blouse was torn open and the final nail was the slurping - he was sucking on her boobs. Finally he started to grunt and she led him to his orgasm very easily -with her hands down between the legs - and fondling his balls -and he came with a strong shout. He had fucked her well - she looked a fucked woman to me - and before they noticed me - moved out from behind the curtain and came back to the sofa in the board room -and sat with a drink in my hand.

She returned first- and looked completely disheveled - and of course fucked. I was shaken beyond belief.

As I was still getting over it - my body started to sweat profusely - and the atmosphere inside the ball room was becoming reap stuffy. I decided to go out of the building for a while and quickly passed Dinesh and told him all that was seen on the Balcony - he looked at me in disbelief but a thing or two about the reasons behind it became apparent a few days later - when this man Ramesh got promoted and was brought to the same level as my husband.

Dinesh was very upset -and he was not prepared to accept this insult. He trusted his working abilities and was amazed that this had to happen to him. That night - we had little to do with sex - and was a worried night but - early morning at 5am, I got up and found him staring towards the roof in the Room. I got up on my haunches and slowly kissed him on his lips and could get his tears and he was silently weeping. I took his face in my hand," Dinu - we love each other. If this is hurting you - let us go back to Meerut and leave everything here."

"No - Meena - we will have to retaliate. I will suggest something - think of it and if you find it obnoxious- kill me or do it. I need your help. I must get my revenge on Ramesh" Dinesh looked menacing.

"What is it - tell me - what is it you think I can do - to help in this issue?" asked him.

"I was talking to my friend Patrick - he told me - the only cure to this is to match fist by fist. He told me that Rami was ogling you all through the party and later told a few guests - that he wanted to get you in his bed." he somehow managed to say this to his wife that was me.

I tried to meekly protest at first, "I am not surprised with what you have found out – it was evident that night at the Party when I saw the act between Ramesh's wife and your boss. I could easily understand the methods they employ to come up in life – am not too sure if that is what even we should stoop to and do – but let me tell you it is in your interest and if you think it will help you – will do anything you say or ask" it was no big deal to argue with him at this point of time – he was consumed with anguish and was in a fit of rage to take revenge.

And he was prepared to go any route and do whatever it takes to achieve the end result.

"Then listen – for the next one month – am going on leave – it will be a mix of paid and unpaid. We will be traveling to Goa and have organized a small staying accommodation and along with a couple – Raji and Suresh. They are from Tamil Nadu and will teach us methods to get even in such situations. After 3 weeks – you will become a sensuous slut for everyone who sees you – men will want you in bed and women will hate you for what you possess – and after that the first person who we will target with that charm will be Ramesh – you will fuck him right in front of his wife. She must know that the charm and sex in you is far more superior to her. And immediately after that Rami will make a beeline for you – you will not go for it easily – we will not give into him easily. We will take our time till he is begging for it – and then – it is our ask and he will give" my husband had done a lot of homework .

I was surprised at his change in the last 3-4 days.

"Why do we need to do all this – go to Goa and all this training? Am I not beautiful enough?" had a question.

"My dear wife – this is a world of artificiality and glitter. AS of today- you are not seen by them as a person who is in that league – Patrick was telling me – you are seen as a dumb rural lass – with no professional sex skills. And I agree – we perform just a normal act with each other – you need to learn a lot" he tried hard to explain and it was apparent that he was right.

I did not buy his point and told him to think something different and not stoop to this game – it was not going to be the right method – just because Trisha and Ramesh are thinking on these lines – it does not mean we all have to follow the same. I vehemently disagreed with him and asked him to get it out of his mind. He was very upset.

We had advertised for a tenant for the 1 room apartment adjacent to our dwelling and as a response to that – one day in the morning we received some 7 applications and Dinesh picked up a College going boy of around 19 years who wanted to stay there with his sister who looked elder to him studying with him at the same College. They looked suspicious to me – the boy and the girl did not have much of a resemblance and my mind was racing to tell Dinesh to check on that more seriously – he did listen to me but finally went on with giving it out to them.

It was nearly a month or so since they came to stay with us and nothing much of intrigue happened but well – it had to happen or maybe I just noticed it that day. I was coming out of the room to go to the back yard veranda and – noticed some movement in the bathroom belonging to the tenant (which was in the common area rented out to them) and slowly went towards it and heard some giggles and some words and some moans.

I went nearer to only hear but not able to see " Aaahhh how long will it be before you fuck me normally on a bed inside a Room again. How long will we have to continue to play this brother sister." the girl was saying.

"Just have some patience – we do not want to lose this house also – then we will end up being with out any accommodation – we must continue to depend on this bathroom for some more time. Aaah – put it inside and suck thee fingers – Aahh" the boy was desperate and it shocked me beyond comprehension. This had been my fear.

"Aaahhh Ravi do not push it too deep – you should cut your nails. It is hurting – please next time you put your finger there – without cutting the nails- I will chew it off." he got badly admonished.

"UMMMMmmmmm, what a juicy sluice you have here. How many have fucked you babe – you are not even 21 years old and already this is so ripe and fat. Rajeev is the one who enjoys it the most. Well – he should be here, next week. How do we let him in? WE have to think of something. Fuck – it is in your pussy now – fuck how can you just bend like that and take the prick, you are really skilled Rupa." he was fucking her now and her name was Rupa.

I was wondering who was this Rajeev.

"My brother Rajeev though a first cousin – just loves me and he is the one who I like the most in my pussy. You know where he busted my virginity – on the top berth of a 3 Tier in a train when my parents and his were sleeping on the lower berths. Can you believe it?" this was a terrifying revelation and my cunt started to leak. It was getting wet.

I was getting hot and it was dawning upon me that this was getting erotically enjoyable. As I was thinking and slightly getting lost – suddenly something fell on me from the bathroom through the top vacant area above the door. It was her panty – torn. He must have yanked it off her body – and it was wet and could see globules of cum – most likely hers. That is what he meant by juicy pussy. I was a witness to some real sex though only from the hearing distance and not an eye witness.

The next thing that I heard made my skin develop pimples all over.

"We will have to do something for Rajeev to be able to stay with us – only then – it will make sense. I do not see me going to his place- which is quite far and even if I do- he will not be able to do anything – not even touch me. Why don't we talk to Aunty – I somehow do not like Uncle." Rupa was telling her partner.

"Uhhhhhh – let me complete this fuck first – and don't talk about Aunty – I wish she is available – uffffffff – she will be fantastic in Bed – all calisthenics. Uffff – I am just fantasizing about her – ufff – all that tall slim figure in that Black saree with that golden embroidery and the Black Blouse and the fluttering sexy boobs inside. How I wish – they are available for a suck. I will lave them with my saliva and apply 'makhan'(white milk cream) and lubricate them and place my dick on her nipple and balls brushing her boobs, Uffff – she is deadly and will be a treat to fuck. I can tell you that Uncle is not giving her the due. She needs a good fuck from a virile stud like me. She will be my ideal Woman in Bed." and this outburst from the guy inside made be boil from inside.

He had set his eyes on me. How outrageous. This bastard had to be shown the Door.

I was getting real angry and decided to go back into our house and sat on the bed thinking on how to handle and tackle this situation. Just then, Dinesh came back from office and was furious with something and started to pace up and down, I asked him what it was and his response was lukewarm but looked very stern and serious.

He told me after a few hours, "I am going to be away for a few weeks – they have asked me to travel to Chandigarh and work on a Project. This punishment will continue and you know what – they may eventually transfer me to some odd place. And – all this is being staged by that bastard – Ramesh abd his wife. She is doing a fab job on the Big Boss. By the time am back – do something – if you can to save our future." and he went away.

I was planning to talk to him about the episode in the morning and it never got a chance.

He went away leaving me alone – first time in our married life – was left on my own and this was new to me. As I was trying to put the pieces together – the two tenants came from the front door, "Madam – we are going off to the College – we will have a friend of ours visiting us – his name is Rajeev. Please give him the key- we know – it is not allowed but we spoke to Uncle and told him and he agreed."

These kids were real smart and clever. They must have gaged the situation and were aware that I had no way to cross check this with Dinesh – not for sometime. Before I could react – the boy – Ravi pressed the key in my hand and smiled at me in a very seductive manner before leaving the place along with his so called sister who only I knew was just his fuck toy. Rajeev was her cousiin and he seemed to be enjoying her sexually for sometime now .

Rajeev came in at around 3 pm and he was very handsome – an Adonis and a hunk. I was impressed by the guy and could feel my pussy turning gooey. The day went off fast and in the night – was going to sleep when I got woken up to a huge noise and voices. They were returning from some late night dinner and slowly the noise subsided.

I tried to sleep – but could not and decided to peep through the crack on the connecting door from our living room into the Room where these guys were staying and what did I see was too much to digest. The girl was a slut and she was more than them enjoying the whole experience – how was it possible – well I was to realize and come to know of it later if not sooner.

I saw that by the bed, Rupa stood between the two men, her cousin Rajeev in front and lover Ravi behind her. "Bahut chudvaiyi ho mere dost se -kyun (Have been enjoying long fucks with my friend" Rajeev managed to speak while kissing and in fact licking her along the earlobe and down to her cheek and now I was erotically aroused to see him go down to the armpit – she was wearing a very sexy gown tied at the nape of the neck and bare at the back and falling just short over the knees. The dress was Black in color – looked to me that it was the color of sexual delight on women for the 2 men.

Rajeev slowly moved his lips on to her shaved armpits and in the dim light one could easily but slowly notice that there was not only the saliva he was leaving behind but also allowing the nice fragrant armpit laden with some cream getting ready to develop its own content of sweat – it had been a warm sunny day in the afternoon and sultry.

As I watched, he licked on the cavity and slowly eased his mouth on to the orb side of the left boob and started to lick at the part of the massive tit – she was not wearing a bra and that was amply clear. She did not want to take off too many clothes – she just wanted to be ready for a fuck. Slowly eased the gown at that side – over the tit laying it bare completely. Now suddenly – he picked up a small bowl and applied his three fingers of his left hand to the bowl and out came a handful of white cream – must be the one mentioned by Ravi in the morning – and slowly rubbed it into her boob starting with the side and slowly reached the nipple which had become apparently rigid and turgid – it was looking like a small cock.

He slowly applied some of it and licked it off – applied and licked it off – and as Rajeev did this on the left orb, his friend had taken charge of the right boob and followed the same path of earlobe,armpit and finally both of them were licking and sucking salivating on the milk creamed boobs. Her brown colored boobs and the black dress now slowly losing significance were a contrast. She was moaning and had a chance to look into her eyes- she looked drugged – dilated and intoxicated – she continued to moan.

As he was kissing her and sucking on the armpits – she was just moaning ,"Uhhh – please don't wait to contemplate so much – just fuck me, these are not needed" she tried saying and was quickly shut down by both the studs who now raised the gown and revealed the naked pussy – she was not wearing a panty and her pussy was bald – what a shave or whatever – she looked like just born out there.

Finally all the bodies closed together. I flicked a glance at them and saw Rajeev slide his hands down her face and neck, pulling open the neck of her smock, freeing her breasts completely. She stood up from the bed only to be caught by both at the same time.

She murmured in pleasure as he cupped her breasts and fondled them gently. They swelled and grew heavy and her nipples hardened. She began to unbutton his shirt. Behind her, Ravi slid his hands under her dress and drew it up around her waist and caressed her naked buttocks and, reaching around, her thighs and crotch. He dropped his trousers. His cock bounced out, already hardening, thick and long. He rubbed it against her soft, rounded buttocks, while Peter squeezed her breasts and bent his head to kiss her. Her hands went into her crotches, one in Rajeev's, the other behind in Ravi's and she fondled their cocks lovingly.

"Mm, nice juicy ass," Rajeev chuckled softly. "I'm gonna get me some of this soon. I like raiding butt. Hope you like it in the ass, sister."

12