Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her face to him and he kissed her over her shoulder, his hands on her breasts, while Ravi unbuckled his trousers and dropped them.

"Yes, Rajeev bhaiya" she murmured to Rajeev. "I like it in the ass."

"Well Well it is not going to be that easy for you – Hey Ravi get that Satin black blindfold and tie it around her eyes- clean the bed- so many things sprawled around – we need space – she will lie on her back right till the edge and blindfold – her neck will curve down with blindfold facing the ceiling – you know what we want to do?" Rajeev set the idea for the evening.

"Wow – you will make me select the cock for the first reaming of my entire body – bastards. You think after all these days I can't sniff the prick to tell whose it is?" though disgusting a language it was becoming interesting to notice the girl's guts while enjoying sex so openly.

They tied the blindfold – tore her dress – literally and threw it somewhere and she was completely nude – what a body – looked like true ivory – brown dark and with slightly yellow tinge around. She was still on with her one or two ornaments around – one a gold necklace and a very petite nose ring with an emerald to top it. They told her the plan – there will be three turns from each – she has to give the right answer 2 out of 3 to ensure both of them will fuck her that night – incase she fails to score 2 out of 3, she gets only of them to fuck her and in all probability it will be Ravi – which for her may not be a interesting thing – because she was tired and used to him for quite a while now.

Both of them applied the same fragrance and applied the white milk cream lavishly and laved it on their pricks and balls. For me – I know who it was – she was to get 15 seconds of each cock and make a decision. Rajeev was the first – she called wrong – wow – how she sniffed it all over and before taking a jibe at the tip with her tongue – he pulled it – time was up. Next again it was Rajeev – she called right this time and next it was Ravi who rubbed his dick laterally on her sweet lips and put the tip on her nose ring – and she called but was wrong. She lost the deal and was left to fuck Ravi alone. Rajeev promised to sit and watch and masturbate while she fucked his friend in front of him.

"I will fuck him but he must promise not to chase or have his eyes on our landlady – Aunty. She is sweet and if..." she startled me – this was audacious.

"Who is this Aunty – Ohh that Lady who gave me the keys in the morning. Well – she is very very sexy – in her lal churidhar(Red indian pants) and black kurta(shirt) -to me she looked like a Mallaika Arora – and what long legs – think of how those will wrap around your waist and push the dick into her pussy deeper, she will utter that word 'Deeper' with that push in that pose. I am smitten and salivating for her since that very first interlude. She needs to feel my dick and I will be working on her pussy as my target right from my now till I achieve it – will not rest. From tomorrow morning- will be working on the plan. Her husband is out of station – wow – that is a good chance – by the way – she looks like who hasn't fucked much. She looks so fresh, she is lovely." was strangely leaking between my legs as I heard this dialogue and for no reason was surprised at my transfixed looks on his prick. He had a massive prick – with lovely shaved balls. He looked really a stud – an Adonis – he was short in height – would be just 5'4" and that is why he found me tall – I am 5'7. Both these guys were short.".

His views about me were obnoxious belligerent dirty and sinful -but something told me all that will be on the way side shortly – he will get me.

I was starting to have that lingering FEAR as I slowly started to go on witnessing the proceedings in front of me.

Ravi lifted up, waiting for Rupa to come down from her orgasm which she had when they were testing her with the Blindfold. To me she looked absolutely a nympho -Ravi was in a daze himself, and licked some of Rupa's cum off his upper lip. Rupa opened her eyes, and smiled warmly at Ravi.

Before he could say anything, she shifted her ass back a bit, and reached out to stroke Ravi's bulge. Ravi quivered a bit as he felt her fingers through the material of his jeans. Rupa found his belt buckle, and nimbly undid it, and slid down his zipper. She leaned forward, her breath hot on his bulging underwear, and pulled it back. Ravi's cock sprung out, already hardened to its eight inch length.

As Rupa's tongue touched his cock-tip, Ravi breathed sharply, feeling the heat on the sensitive skin. He managed to take off his shirt as Rupa swirled her tongue around the tip, tasting the drop of pre-cum that had trickled out of Ravi's slit. She kissed the tip, then moved her mouth down the side, trailing down to his balls.

She pulled his pants farther down, and Ravi helped her by sliding his jeans and his underwear down to his knees. It was Ravi's turn to moan as Rupa started licking his balls, taking one in her mouth and sucking on it a bit. Her left hand stroked his prick slowly, pumping it a little. Then, Rupa moved back to the tip, and took it into her mouth, flicking her tongue around it as she did.

"Suck me, Rupa," Ravi moaned. "Your mouth is so hot..." Rupa let Ravi slide into her mouth, an inch at a time. Around five inches she stopped a bit, and started going up and down on Ravi's cock. Ravi groaned with pleasure, and pushed Rupa's head down farther on his cock. Rupa slid Ravi in even further, going six...seven...then the full eight inches, deep throating Ravi, while making an erotic murmuring sound. Ravi gasped as she started sliding him in and out of her mouth, smacking and slurping as she went.

As Rupa sucked him and the heat increased, Ravi felt himself getting increasingly light headed. His balls started to tingle, and his body writhed with the sensations. Sensing his reaction, Rupa went up and down faster, squeezing his balls gently with her hand. Ravi felt a sudden rush, and his cock started squirting his hot cum into Rupa's waiting mouth. Rupa made a loud sound of pleasure and drank Ravi's juices, sucking him to get every drop out. Ravi let out a low, deep moan of ecstasy as he came, one that lasted until the orgasm finally subsided. He looked down at Rupa, who was licking what semen had escaped up.

She looked at him and smiled broadly -as Ravi was going to get busy sucking her pussy – as of now kneeling in front of her, straddling on her breasts facing the side where her head was and his prick in her mouth stuffed with his balls and the prick head with the skin pulled back on her nose for her to smell the pungent fragrance and the pussy was agitated what with both the parts of his cock – as she was slurping on his balls and left a large saliva slick and dripping from his balls – they were shining.

She was moaning and her pussy was glistening as he rubbed the prick head on her nose – and as she started to jerk rapidly as his fingers reached behind him to her waist and went to her pussy and he started to scratch the edges and reached for the inner lips and pushed his fingers inside while with the other held the outer lips wide open.

Ravi was a slim slender boy of not more than 19 years of age and lithe in his structure – he quickly turned around and now in the reverse position he bent upon the stomach and licked the navel repeatedly further making the girl push her fingers in and out of the pussy. He then moved down to the vortex and removed her fingers and planted his mouth on her pussy and slowly moved to the ridge between the pussy and the ass – where he licked her with innate precision and sharpened tongue tip. She was moaning louder with her mouth now full with his prick and the balls dangling just over her nose. Rupa looked over 22 years of age.

Rupa murmured softly. The sensations between her thighs were exquisite and her naked body trembled with excitement.

She groaned and tilted her head back between the thighs of dark youth straddling her face. Opening her mouth, she sucked gently on his heavy balls, her fingers coiled lovingly about his penis. He groaned and flung his head back.

His cock and balls and anus smelled musky and sexy and exciting. Slowly, she dragged her tongue down under his balls to his anus. Ravi moaned as her tongue swirled over his asshole. Its dank taste aroused her. She stretched her other arm and gripped Ravi's head licking her slit. His tongue was warm and thick and heavy and rough and her hips undulated gently under his face. She moved his head around in her crotch.

As he was doing all this Ravi squeezed her large, swollen breasts, pinching her throbbing nipples. She groaned and took his penis slowly in her mouth again and sucked it. Her tongue worked the gorged cock-head cunningly, trying to pierce through the slit in his cock-head. Ravi gasped and fucked her face heavily, his buttocks bobbing slowly up and down, his penis gliding in and out of her mouth. She reached up and clenched his buttocks, pulling him deeper into her mouth and pressed his fingertip to her anus.

"Oh fuck yeh!" He gasped. "Suck it, baby! Suck it good! Suck my cock! Ohhh uhhh yes!"

Ravi while licking her slit looked up towards Rajeev who was enjoying all this and grinned. "Told you she was hot, stud! Told you she wanted it!"

"Fuck, c'mon, bitch! Suck my prick! Oh fuck yes! Ohhhhh yes! Yeh! Suck it, whore! Suck it nice and hard!"

Ravi licking her slit pushed three fingers into her cunt and started masturbating her rapidly.

Rupa groaned and gasped, her hips jerking and writhing ecstatically beneath his and clenched his head and pushed it back into her crotch. Chuckling, he continued licking her cunt as he finger-fucked her.

After several minutes, he stopped and broke apart and, turning on her hands and knees between their bodies, she presented her rear to the man whose cock she had sucked. While he had been tongue-fucking her cunt, got to his knees and pulled her head to his crotch. Moaning softly, she took his penis in her mouth and began to suck on it. He groaned, flinging his head back and fucked her face steadily, rocking his hips and moving her head back and forth.

"Hey, Rupa! Want it in your ass?" Ravi asked.

She lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at him. Her eyes glittered with excitement and her face was flushed with lust.

"Later," she gasped. "You can fuck my butt later. My ass and cunt together, if you like. Now just fuck my cunt."

"Anything you say, Rupa darling! Anything you say Fuck, what a horny cunt!" Ravi gasped at Rajeev.

Ravi moaned a bit himself as his tongue tasted her wetness, and Rupa's increasingly ragged breathing caused her body to heave and quake.

He found her slit, and slid his tongue in, tasting as far as he could inside her sugar walls. "Yes," Rupa moaned. "Eat me, Ravi, please..." He needed no further encouragement, pressing his face into the slut's womanhood with hungry delight.

Her moans became increasingly loud as he slid his tongue into her cunt, savoring the taste. He licked and sucked at her clit, which caused her to tremble. "Oh, Ravi...I'm going to cum, Ravi! Oh, oh, yessssss...!" Ravi slid his tongue back into her slit, and tasted her rush of girl-juice. He drank her deeply, enjoying her sweet, intoxicating flow.

And then it happened – he bent around and turned the lithe tall body of the woman taller than him to his side face to face and slowly got on top and slowly rubbed his prick on her wet pussy – slowly surely and she was moaning - " Put it in – Please – put it in -" she was a true slut. I was amazed how a woman can be like that.

Rupa's stunningly beautiful face was turned to one side, her lovely eyes closed and her lips parted in passion. Her breasts were swollen and hard, her nipples erect.

The lust-heat was overpowering. Her body flamed with lust.

The soft, well-sprung bed on which they lay bounced and bucked with her lover's heavy, insistent rhythm. Ravi's penis was big, about nine-and-a-half inches long, over two inches around with a bulging, gorged cock-head and heavy balls. I was amazed at the sizes of the pricks these two guys had on them, Dinesh was nothing in front of them he was miniature.

They swung at her cunt-lips and buttocks and thighs as he moved faster and faster, gasping and grunting like a rutting dog. His penis glistened with their juices.

His cock distended her cunt-lips wide open, and raked her inflamed clitoris as it rasped and squelched into her cunt again and again. He skewered her deeply, running his cock-sword into her cunt-sheath repeatedly with a wicked roll of his taut hips. She moaned and gasped, her body jerking and snapping back and forth on the bed, her breasts jiggling with his thrusts. She squeezed them and moaned thickly.

"OHHHHh uhhhh OHHHHHH uhhhh OHHHHHHH uhhh OH ma uhhhh ahhhhh uhhhhh yes-uhh-yes-uhhh-AHHHHH-uhhh-ohma-uhhh-yes-yes-yes-yes-Yes!" Rupa cried rapturously, her body heaving and writhing and lurching.

Sweat streamed off her body. Strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck.

Her legs were spread wide her knees bent her feet high against his strong back. Her hips pumped and heaved faster and faster under him as he stroked furiously in and out of her body, ram-fucking her without care, thundering in and out of her flesh with his huge battering ram. She dug her fingers fiercely into his thick arms and shoulders, her long neck arched. Tendons popped in her neck. Her face was hot and flushed, stunningly lovely.

Her lover's penis appeared and disappeared from and into her cunt. His buttocks rose and fell, pumping faster and faster and with a loud cry, Rupa had the orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHHH uhhh OHHH uhhh OH OH OH OH uhhh AHHHHHHH uhhhh yes uhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried, her body tensing and arching, her cunt biting down fiercely on his cock as she rocked and shuddered in violent ecstasy.

"AAAARRHHHHHH uhhhhh AHHHHHHH uhhh yes uhhhh yes uhh yes! Yes Ohhh take it ... take it! C'mon, whore, take! Unhh UHHhh yes," the man gasped.

He bit his lower lip in tension and flung his head back, his face contorted in a rictus of lust. He rammed into her cunt again and again and again, jerking his hips savagely from side to side, thrusting into her from all angles. Each thrust made her cry out and drove the breath from her with a whooshing gasp and made her back camber steeply, her cunt slamming up to his groin.

Once, twice, three, four, five times he plunged into her cunt. At last, he slammed furiously into her and held still, moaning loudly. Rupa gasped and felt his cock throb inside her, searing hot. It jerked and quivered and she moaned when she felt the heat of his gunk spewing out. She moaned softly as the thick white-hot shots of jizz sizzled sharply into her slit.

Spent, the man sank onto her, and kissed her gently, his tongue slipping into her mouth. She held his sweating body, tenderly caressing his head and his powerful back, her fingertips contouring his fine physique. Her breasts pressed hot against his chest.

His cock began to shrink inside her and slowly, he slipped out of her cunt and rolled over onto his back beside her.

She wondered if he had the stamina to fuck her over again. She felt good. It was great sex, satisfying hard and demanding. Her body still tingled, and there was the deliciously sticky crawl of his spunk on her thighs, streaks of it on her breasts and her lips from the time when he had fucked her mouth and breasts.

She turned to him, rising on an elbow. The man thought she was one of the loveliest creatures he had ever seen.

He cupped the side of her face. She kissed his palm tenderly, and then bent to kiss him on the mouth with gentle longing. Her tongue slipped into his mouth. His hand slid down her lovely long neck to the superb swell of her breast and cupped the warm flesh. Her nipples were still stiff. He smiled to himself. He would enjoy fucking her again.

"C'mon," he murmured. "Suck my cock some, bitch."

Rupa giggled in pleasure, her eyes shining. She bent her head and lasciviously licked and sucked his nipples. He sighed in pleasure.

Slowly, her tongue trickled down his hard body, swirled through his navel and dipped lower to nuzzle his crotch. He spread his legs wide and pulled her head into his groin. She licked and sucked his heavy balls delicately and then slowly took his cock in her mouth again.

The man called Ravi murmured his pleasure and closed his eyes in surrender.

"She is an incredibly sexy piece of ass and randy as bitch in heat. Do you think our Aunty will be as good?" suddenly I heard this and was back to the ground – shivering – this was Rajeev asking Ravi.

"Man – she will be calisthenics in Bed, a Gymnast. She will be too Good – maybe even better than our darling" as he patted Rupa on her hips.

I was slowly returning to normal – with my panty totally wet and salwar feeling the seeping gush of the juices.

I was slowly recovering and did not want this to affect me – I resolved- will not allow these men to have anything to do with me.

How wrong I was – you will come to know in the next few episodes.

12