Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was keen to make her his slut – and the irony was that the pussy was aiming to make him her slave soon. The battle lines were drawn and Saturday was going to be an eventful start to another battle of sexual celebration between two who have taken to infidelity without remorse.

She reached home – Dinesh her husband was waiting at the door wearing a dirty looking lungi with a torn vest having holes all over and the Cross flung over his shoulder tied to a brass chain.

She never understood why he became a Christian and converted her to the religion in which he himself had little faith or interest. She bent her knees near the entrance where he stood oblivious to her and under his arm slipped into the living room, she had to quickly change – the tear was becoming too irritating.

Once inside the safe confines of her bedroom, she stripped completely naked and switched the fan to full speed and took out the nice dildo which she had bought recently from Sangita – her colleague in her earlier jobs who was still working – fucking her way up the ladder and all the hanging 'poles'. Sangita had a full set of all these accessories and did not mind parting with this one nice round dick shaped rubber module – she had used it enough – more than 100 times on her pussy, ass and also at time shoved it into the ass of her paramours including her boss Shivetia.

Shivetia was a Marwari running a transport company serving the IT world with his old archaic Tata Sumo fleet for call center employee ferrying. He had made lot of money – most of the business came not because of his service or vehicle upkeep (which actual terms was pathetic) but because of the women he supplied to the Transport departments in these companies where lecherous and pot bellied managers loved to rub their hands and dicks over the sexy lovely nubile pussies he supplied and one of them – rather the most popular was Sangita.

Meena in her nightie went to kitchen and heated 4 spoons of olive oil and placed it onto a nice stone crucible and picking it up went back to the bedroom.

Removing the only cloth on her the nightie, she lay on the bed, spread-eagled bent her knees in a slanting position and dipped the dildo into the hot olive oil crucible next to her and touched her clit head. 'Aaaaaaaaahhhhh' she moaned, and slowly ran it only in and around the hood, she refused to tempt her pussy hole yet, she wished and made the hole wait for the eventual sink in of the prick.

The oil effect on the clit hood was awesome and soon the tip grew and grew and started to glisten in the glow of the evening light coming through the window sill, Meena rubbed the dildo more and more on the tip and soon she realized her cunt was ready to take this monster in, the pussy was leaking, juice had got built in and the hole was slush with the viscous liquid.

She slowly took the dildo to the tip of the hole and pushed the prick in, slow, slow, slowly, slow and inched the bugger into her cunt and soon it was deeply embedded, she had finally managed to eat and swallow the entire dragon of a cock, which rested safely and peacefully in her pussy.

She began to pull it out and ship it in and realized that the dildo was lacking the right smoothness, she dipped her finger into the crucible and ran the oil over the prick copiously and shoved it back into her cunt and it was excruciatingly sexy pain all over the side walls when the prick went in and came out, she knew the inevitable was round the corner and soon she came, in spurts and volcanically.

The ass reaming was constantly on her mind – the afternoon tear of the salwar and the hole in the panty was still reeling through her and she finally took the prick out of her cunt and placed it at the entrance of her asshole, the rosebud was of brownish color today and she knew it was going to take a long time for her dildo to really park conveniently inside the hole, it was tight and the sphincter muscles were very rigid, but she wanted to try it – she knew this trial was important, he would be tearing this hole with no remorse, men loved to fuck women in the ass and they enjoy the vicarious pleasure of screwing a dame in her base more than the pussy.

She knew the majority of the drilling and plumbing will be in the rear hole. She pushed copious amounts of olive oil into her asshole lubricating it amply and inserted her finger which got resistance at the entrance but slowly moved in and finally was completely nested in the space inside, she went ahead with the middle finger this time and slowly three fingers went completely inside the hole – thanks to the olive oil and its effects.

Slowly she moved the dildo into its place started to shove it into the asshole by replacing a part of the entry load with the forefinger coming out first and then more of the load seeking space replacing the middle finger and finally the dildo was half inside – she applied the remaining olive oil to the protruding dildo and slowly moved it in and in 65 seconds of trial and genuine effort, she managed the prick to get completely lodged in her asshole.

She could sense the excretion remains inside getting meshed with the oil and most likely will be clung on the dilido when she pulls it out, meaning she will have to thoroughly get a round of enema done on Saturday before joining Prakash, she wanted to be sure there were no issues with her body holes for the ensuing bed games with him, she wanted to please him completely.

The anus pricking by the dildo was an awesome experience and she experience renewed pleasure and did not take much time to come this time. She removed the prick slowly with ease and saw the yellow brown muck on the tip of the dildo- she was tempted to take a swipe at it on her nose- she wanted to smell it – she felt prude not to do it –but finally the slut in her made her do the smut work and she ran her lips on the sides and the tip to the nose – she was invigorated with the raw pungent smell – mix of the bung and the olive oil, she felt a pleasure shiver –what if Prakash was to taste this – her bung on that day, she was horny again...but this time there was some noise outside and she knew Dinesh was getting into some brawl with the fellow passersby on the road – she slowly got up from the bed and went into her bathroom to clean up.

Completely naked – she was cleaning herself when her cell rang, she wondered who this could be and came back into the room to pick up the phone – it was Prakash. "Uhmmmmm – how is it going, had a bath or going for a bath – stitched the churidhar? What are you doing now? I am in the office and m y hand is on your friend – he is thinking of you, and trying to cool him down but he wants to breathe and come out of my trouser. Only if you were here – you could sat opposite and used your nice toes to massage him and he would have spilled the copious output on your nice sexy feet. Tell me what are you up to? "

"I am in the bathroom, washing myself––"

"Aaaaah, that means you must be nude – no clothes on you. Uhmmmm––– do this for me – press your boobs hard and lick them from the top, I must hear the licking sound" he was a lecher.

She tried it with the phone in her hand and it went fine – the right boob was easy to reach and she licked and made smacking sound with her mouth.

"Good – now finger your pussy – and suck the finger – clean it off your juices" he commanded.

She obeyed him, she shoved her middle finger up her pussy, it went in easily – magic formula Olive oil was still working, the finger just slid into her pussy- gaping hole already made by the dildo, so this was easy, she inserted the other finger into her asshole at the same time and brought both out at the same time to lick them off the copious juices.

"Good – am sure you must reamed the ass as well – and AAAAAAAHHHH am coming " and he jacked himself at the other end. "Okay – will call you later – there is a visitor waiting outside" and he disconnected.

Meena was still reaming herself oblivious to the disconnection – slowly she came out of the reverie and made her way back to the bathroom and washed herself thoroughly – she had to get into the kitchen, kids will be coming soon. That night how she wished if Dinesh could get his prick up – but the man was not bothered – he had long given up any such desires, he was albeit happy doing all chores without a fuss than go around chasing the hole below the navel.

Next day – she finished all work at home and reached the desired place for the waxing and other things as instructed by Prakash, the lady there Reena Jalan looked like a witch – hair flung all over and the looks were more of a weird lizard than of a beautician, she looked at Meena top down – and quizzed her lot of things and asked her to go to the cubicle #3.

She was asked by the attendant to strip completely and lie on the bed – rubber sheeted of course. The treatment started – they began with her legs, feet, stomach, upper torso – breasts and arm pits where they spent most time, later she came to know that they do some treatment there to kill the sweat germs which get most of the entertainment in the hollow confines out there, she found it amazing how they waxed the hair out of the hollows and later turned her on her tummy to take care of her back and once they were done with all these areas – the focus shifted to the private parts, cunt and ass hole.

She was given a local anesthetic, and her pussy and the ass was completely waxed – hair removed and creamed properly. Finally she was allowed to dress up and move and she glanced into the mirror –it was a shock for her, the person on the other side was somebody else, she looked radiating sex and erotic warmth. The lady in charge could not help admire the new look Meena and even licked her lips at one stage. She gave Meena the bill and told her to keep the copy, it will be paid up by Prakash.

"So you will be entertaining Prakash – good, he loves women and knows how to convert donkeys into Cinderella, you look like getting a long deal with him, what 3 night game, uhmmmm. Good enjoy."

Meena was shocked but refrained from making any comments and left the place with no more nonsense. She was worried about Dinesh – he will sense something, how to make him ignore her, she decided to keep the dupatta over her forehead at all times while at home, she can always say – she has taken a hair treatment. Her mother though – will not agree to the logic, anyway she was a lesser problem and yes –how does she manage the children on this score?

It was 9 am early morning Saturday, and Prakash had not called. He was supposed to pay her some money, she needed the dough to clear an immediate pending amount to be given to he Chit Fund guy –Rupesh. He had been after Meena for long, asking her to part with her pussy and he write this amount off but she suspected him to be a drug addict and having some venereal diseases, did not want any mess up so decided to pay up and move on, sleeping with Prakash was safe.

She called him 5-6 times but he did not pick up the phone. She started to get worried. She called the office but was told by the reception that he had not yet come and was on leave today. She knew he was on leave today after all – he was supposed to spending the leave on her fucking her in some nice hotel in the outskirts of Bangalore.

Her cunt started to spasm and twitch in that anticipation, she was feeling like a bitch in the heat – all those ministrations the other day and the subsequent treatment at the Beauty parlor had left Meena panting for sex. She needed it more than Prakash and could not afford to turn to anybody else at this point of time since she had committed the body this time to Prakash.

As she was waiting Dinesh came in and gave her dirty looks, "Who gave you money for all this makeup you bitch?" and started to reach her hair and drag her – but she slapped him hard and he was on the floor.

She knew how to treat him. "I will take care of you – bitch, this must be some yaar(boyfriend) of yours who is funding all your nefarious activities. I will take care, wait for a few days –will get all info on you and then give the final push. You bitch" he was on a rampage. She just ignored him and was waiting for the call. At around 12 noon – there was a message to her from an unknown #. It said "Do not wait – proceed" she did not understand, what it meant. Another message came, "Whitefield Honda."

She called up these #s but nobody was picking up the calls. She just ignored them and sat tight and started to change into her household clothes and started to prepare lunch, her mother was surprised, "You told me you are traveling to yor friend's wedding in Coorg, how come you are still here?"

She did not reply and just got onto the chores. She had half finished the work – when the cell rang, it was Prakash.

"Hey Meena, sorry, come straight to Maratahalli, take an auto and be there in next 1 hour, will wait for you near the other side of the underpass. "

She kept the phone and asked her mom to take over the work, explained the situation and got dressed quickly. She was worried about Dinesh –he may just follow her and she had to make sure not to leave leads on him.

She came out and did not see him in the surroundings, but far off at the local water faucet – saw his bike.

She was happy. He must be in the garage there, sometimes he would repair vehicles there.

She quickly ran the other way and found an auto- and asked him to take her to Maratahalli.

Once reaching there – it was another ordeal – the man wasn't there.

She waited in the smoldering heat for more than an hour before he arrived in a green colored hired car and asked her to bounce in and the vehicle zoomed towards Hosur.

The driver looked familiar to her from the back but she did not bother to check it out, this was least of her issues (is what she thought) and turned towards her man – he was dressed in a nice Bermuda half trouser and a polka dotted T shirt and was scented all over, his crotch looked well protected and seemingly he was not planning any adventure on the road. He maintained the normal distance and both sat okay till some time when he looked at her neck and grimaced, "Where is the Mangalsutra, that is extremely important. "

"I have it in the bag – it is in the dickey" she confessed and looked at him sheepishly.

"Ok – for every mistake you make there will be a punishment. And to start with this one, remove your bra and give it to me – right here. " he looked at her demeaning.

"No- Sirrrr, please I will do all that you want when we reach the Hotel but not here, please my Lord. Please – not in the open."

"Ok – but make sure you are not going to make any more mistakes – Ananth, drive past Silk Board and stop near the Petrol Bunk, there is an ATM there" and they carried on.

Upon reaching the hotel, the reception was a dumb looking shack, the hotel was a famous joint in the 90s but today looked like as if someone had ransacked it for keeps, it did not have the flavor anymore and gave a very dreary picture, the manager came to allot the room, looked at Meena and Prakash and was sure these could not man and wife but it did not make any difference to him, he gave them the keys for the suite which our man had booked and the Bell boy picked up the 2 bags to the lift and off hey were to the 2nd floor facing the swimming pool.

He asked her if she needed to do anything – freshen up or something like that and yes she had to – she quickly took her sanity bag and scooped off to the toilet. He opened his laptop bag and got the piece out, connected the USB Mass drive and soon powered on Power DVD and started a Silvia Saint hardcore movie – where she is seducing a hunk in the hotel lobby. Lying on the sofa wearing a nice black lingerie with a gown over it – same colour which came to her knees barely covering the crotch and seducing the hunk all over and not allowing him to touch her but then he pleading asking her to show him her boob, she telling him 'No" multiple times but then finally telling him only once.

He wanting to kiss it – and she once again refusing it, and finally relenting asking him to just smooch – but only once and finally he having his way with the upper body – licking her lips eating her at her mouth and the oral cavity and massacring her boobs descended on her flat tummy – what an art of sculpture is Silvia Saint, well textured, waxed body, he goes to her pussy and tries to part the panty to one side and take a lick but she disallows him, pulls him by the hair and admonishes him, she tells him – it is not to her taste.

He looks sad and forlorn like a puppy scolded, and there she again takes his head in her hand and pushes into the pussy area and parts the panty with the other hand and tells him, "Eat my pussy – hard and completely" and just when this started Meena came out of the bathroom and was stunned to see the scenes and stood stunned, he took her by the hand and made her sit next to him, squeezed her inside the huge sofa, and lo behold she had dressed herself in a similar looking black gown and was wearing a black bra inside. "Have you seen such things before" he asked her.

"No – never" she replied.

"Watch this –and you will watch a lot more in these 3 days and learn how to satisfy yourself and your lover with the tricks you pick up from these sexy – excellent porn stars. She is an extremely beautiful woman but has no issues in taking a hard cock anywhere in her body and having more than one man or woman with her in the bed. She must have fucked more than 500 men and women till now in life. Her name is Silvia Saint – she is from East Europe" he was reeling out stats about the porn star while slowly the act was beginning to unfold this end; his big burly left hand had encircled the local south Indian dusky beauty around her waist. "Have your lovers tasted your pussy, sucked it their and your heart's content?"

She blushed and did not deem fit to reply.

His hand was not at one place, it started to travel and reached her armpits, the dress an extremely sexy thin cloth gown, see through complete transparent meant for such audiences and moments only, she knew by the end of the evening or night, the dress will lose its relevance and may just find its way to the dust bin in the corner. He groped for her armpits and finally reached the cavity – he loved the silkiness of the clean shaven hollow skin, the folds were extremely soft in his fingers and removed them once a while to smell and suck on the fragrance of her sexy armpit while they were still at watching Silvia and her amorous sexual pussy suck going on, the guy was still in his black trousers and now he moved away from the pussy and kissed her high heels, and licked her stockings and got back to the heels and removed the sandals from both her dainty feet, next he folded the stockings downward and removed each off from her sexy legs – she looked a masterpiece.

And here live, Prakash had managed with the help of the visuals in front to get the aphrodisiac effect on Meena, the sleeves came off on both the sides and she was now with the gown barely covering the bra, and he was having both his hands on either of the armpits and freely exchanging the aroma and the secretions and the plush sexy skil folds with his hands while aching the aching Silvia was providing the stud between his legs – who was still glued to her pussy folds.

God knows what was the material but the panty had stretched onto her thighs on one side completely and he had complete unrestricted access to her cunt. He looked around and found a cushion on the other sofa across promptly pulled it only to place it below her ass and took a long swipe of her ass hole with the tongue – he was moving to the new hole, he wanted to taste the slut's asshole.

Meena was moaning from both that she had to see as a visual and with the sexy ministrations her man was making her mad.