Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evident that before the visual came to its logical conclusion, Prakash would have sunk his dick into her pussy and she would lost her pussy for the first time right before lunch on the day 1 of the program to her new lover –who was till the other day a man of high regard and respect who she would feel a father figure.

He turned around and lifted the lithe 50 kg Meena onto his lap and turned her to the side where the movie was going on and held her by the boobs through the bra, he kept kneading them and squeezing them and here and there licked her in the armpits lavishly.

Her armpits tasted like heaven to him and it was so obvious that this was possible only because of the repeated visits she had made to the beauty parlor. The whole plan was to get her become the slut which she was capable of becoming and this was just the start, she would be his gateway to all kinds of success at business, he would use her where she would have not even thought as a venture of interest prior to this hiatus with him at the hotel in Attibelle Bangalore – a few miles from Hosur Tamil Nadu.

The moans became louder and this only emboldened him to sneak a hand between her thighs and slowly remove the panty, he used a nice set of scissors to cut the panty on both the sides and rested his arms on her shoulders to make her smell her own panty – it was grime and smut, she had not changed the panty in the dress overhaul – it wasn't dirty but was all muck – tasteful muck. He tucked the panty in his mouth – very small flimsy piece and after a couple of sucks –chewed and threw it out.

The wait was becoming too impatient and he quickly lifted her onto the bed and laid her on the back and rolled the gown up on to her torso – quickly snapped the bra hooks and it can came off without trouble, she was nude in front of him, first time Meena was totally nude and willing to get fucked by him, her mouth opened to smile and her nice set of teeth only made the erotic feeling rise between his legs, he opened the zip on his fly and got the underwear and the bermuda out of the way, he exhibited a bulbous ball just above his prick on the pubic zone, it was some kind of a cyst and he was living with it for some time now, slowly he removed his T shirt and soon he was as naked as a new born, and slowly eased himself into a position at the foot of the bed and coolly parted her legs to get a glimpse at her lovely pussy, it was desirable, the parlor had done a neat job.

She looked to be having a radiating pussy and he slowly parted the lips, the labia opened up and he inserted his fingers and tried to find some resistance which was not there, soon the finger became fingers and she started to moan loudly – he got onto the bed and laid in parallel and to assist his own satisfaction, lifted her left hand and placed it on his shaft, she withdrew it first but slowly took it and started to jack him off – "Start licking it like a lollypop" he commanded.

The conquest was complete and he was now going to bust her soon – it was an achievement of sorts- he had been planning this for quite some time now – more than 3 years and finally the slut was ensnared. He sniffed at the cunt and slowly parted the lips further to take a look at the opening and inserted his tongue tip and it tasted really good, better than some of the 5 star whores he had enjoyed on one of his trips to Mumbai, he shelled out nearly 25K for 2 hours – and they were good but expensive. Here this pussy was his for 3 days and he was going to fuck ream and suck the slut all through.

He sucked at the clit and saw her pussy oozing oozing and oozing juices, but he did not lick it clear, he looked up into her eyes – she looked devastatingly sexy and beautiful, ooh – he wanted her so much and here she was with him in a bed together, he asked her to lick his cock, she looked into his eyes, smiled and her teeth gleamed, well brushed and maintained like the rest of her body, her teeth sank into his prick, she took inch by inch and licked the side layer, the tip and finally the tongue reached the scrotum, neatly shaved, holding the prick with one hand she licked on the balls one after the other and he just kept watching her- this was an incredible sight for the man to see it for himself- one getting his under parts licked with so much gusto, he reached out for her face and pulled her only to engulf her mouth with his and kissed and let his tongue sink into hers and the two lovers sucked each other tongues and exchanged saliva for nearly 4 minutes, finally he let her off.

She looked completely ravished, but the heat in her was evident and without any invitation, she caught him this time and dug her nails on his back and sunk her teeth into his chest and slowly lifted herself to catch his mouth with her tongue and kissed him and sucked his tongue feverishly for quite a while, Meena looked at him and a slow smile spread across her pretty face.

Gently, her hand slid up his hard, smooth, hairless torso, tracing the contours of his muscles and she bent her head forward and slowly wound her tongue around one nipple.

Prakash chuckled softly. Her hand crawled down his belly to his crotch and her fingers closed around the thick length of his penis.

"I want you," she murmured teeth gleaming milky white, she looked ready for the fuck of her lifetime from a man who she considered her mentor, father figure at one time, now will be her lover.

Prakash's hands slid under her shoulders and she shivered when he cupped her breasts.

They were already turgid with excitement, the nipples stiff, the dark aureoles puckered. He squeezed both breasts and Meena moaned and he sucked on one nipple, then the other.

Releasing soon, she moved her lips and tongue across his chest from one to the other nipple and then dragged her tongue downward, over his rock-hard belly. Her fingers worked his penis tenderly.

Kneeling before the ex boss, she moaned softly and dragged her tongue through his navel.

He was a handsome, sexy man, tall and lean with a V-shaped torso, hairless and muscular.

Groaning, Meena caressed his cock and, dipping her head, dragged her tongue down the length of his shaft. Her hands slid up under her breasts and she lifted them erotically.

Rising slightly, she took his cock between her breasts, kissing and licking his belly sensuously. He groaned at the soft warmth of her breast-sheath. He could feel her hard nipples raking his shaft. He pushed her head down. Slowly lifting his cock, jerking it tenderly, deftly, she slipped back the foreskin, opened her mouth and swirled her tongue over his cock-head.

Prakash gasped softly, and his belly rippled inward.

"Ohhhhhh yes!"

Meena moaned deep in her throat and her lips slid forward and encased his Cock-head.

Prakash grunted and pushed his hips forward. His cock quivered, thickened, lengthened, and hardened. Meena sucked his cock in rising excitement.

It was now almost ten inches long and two inches thick., much bigger than all the lovers she had taken till date, she longed for it in her cunt. Her body rippled with desire.

Her tongue ran around the cock-head, swirled over the knob, toyed with the long slit in its peak, her teeth scraped his shaft gently.

Holding his cock and jerking it, she sucked harder, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs. Her mouth was moist and warm and Prakash gasped in pleasure at the insistent pressure.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! Suck it! Suck my cock, bitch! C'mon ... yeh ... suck it, Bitch ... sucks my cock! C'mon, whore, do it!" he gasped, holding her head and moving it back and forth to suit his pleasure while he pumped his hips.

"Yes ... c'mon ... suck it ...," he groaned softly.

She pursued her lips on the cock-head, rippling her tongue against the gap near the top of the cock, trying to pry it open. His cock throbbed and grew rock-hard under her lips and sputtered beads of pre-cum gunk. She moved her head back a little and lasciviously caught the dewdrops of his juices on the tip of her tongue and slowly swallowed them. It was an intensely erotic action and his pulse raced.

She kissed his cock-head again and now slowly parted her lips and slid them down about it, engulfing it in the wonderfully moist warmth of her mouth. Prakash moaned softly.

Her tongue pirouetted and swirled on his cock-head voluptuously. Slowly, she took more of his cock in her mouth and began to suck it, at first with a gentle pressure, using her tongue to lap at it.

She fisted his cock simultaneously and gradually began to suck harder, moving her head back and forth and up and down, jerking his cock in her fingers.

Faster and faster she went, and he groaned, his head falling forward, watching her, deeply aroused by the sight. His hips bucked at her face and he put a hand on her head and moved it up and down and round and round to suit his pleasure.

His loins blazing with lust-heat, Prakash gasped, fucking her mouth eagerly.

She stopped and lifted her breasts and squeezed them in a tight sheath around his tumescence. She masturbated his cock in her cleavage, her head bent, and her long, sharp tongue flickering at his cock-head as it slid up out of her breast-sheath. Her hard nipples scraped on his shaft.

He felt wonderful, as if he could go on forever, his cock rampant, his balls surging with copious loads of cum. She straddled his legs, her knees outside his thighs, and his cock in her hand and guided it to her cunt.

Slowly, she squeezed the cock-head into her cunt. The hotel room was the witness to this wonderful spectacle where Prakash finally was going to pierce the hole he had been longing for ages – his lovely maid and erstwhile receptionist Meena.

He groaned at the sharp heat of it and flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips up. His lance ran into her damp slit like a hot knife into butter. She gasped, her hands on his shoulders, her head arching back, her breasts thrust out.

He bent his head and sucked on them sharply by turn and heard her loud moan. Her hips sank with his and his cock was embedded deep in her flesh.

He caressed her buttocks and back. She held her face in his hands and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrust deep into his mouth. He squeezed her breasts.

Her hips began to writhe on his lap, grinding round and round, mashing her cunt-flesh with his enormous pestle. She arched her head from his and moaned thickly.

He leaned forward and sucked gently on her out thrust breasts, making her gasp when he tugged at her rigid nipples with his teeth.

"Ohhhh ... yes ... yes ... Ohhh god yes ... your cock's so good in.. mmmm ... so hot ... so hard ... c'mon ... fuck my cunt lover ... fuck it nice and slow ... mmmm yes ... ohhhh yes that's it mmmm yeh ... Ohhh god yes ..."

She began to move on his lap, rocking up and down and back and forth, her clonic cunt slithering up and down the length of his shaft.

He moved steadily with her, his hips rising and falling, his cock going in and out of her cunt. He fingered her buttocks open and pressed his fingertip to her anus.

She gasped and writhed. The swing rocked and jerked with their actions. Faster and faster she went, bucking and jerking, her head flung back, her mouth open, her breasts bouncing, the gold necklace tossing on her dusky flesh.

"Take it ... yes ... take it bitch ... take my cock ... take it, you whore ... c'mon slut ... Ohh yeh ... yes ... ahh yeh ... yes.. god you're so tight bitch!"

Gasping and moaning, she lifted herself off his cock and turned around with her back to him and impaled herself quickly on his upright penis again. Now her legs were outside his, her hands on his knees. Her shoulders stooped as she leaned forward and began to move faster and faster, bucking and jerking like a madmen on his penis.

There were sexy hollows in her shoulders. Her face was upturned, her mouth open, her belly drawn in, her eyes hooded, her cries sharp and staccato, mingling with his grunts and gasps.

He bent his head and watched her cunt rise and falls on his penis, transfixed and aroused by the sight. Her breasts jumped and bounced as they moved and she squeezed them in excitement. He spliced her buttocks open and pressed his thumb to her asshole.

Her cunt spasms on his cock and she began to orgasm, her cunt biting down hard on his cock. He groaned and reared up into her and she cried out.

He held her hips and jerked her down savagely on his cock several times till he could hold back no more. With a shuddering groan, he came, and felt the welcome surge of heat as his cock spurted hot into her slit.

She whimpered in joy.

It wa a matter of time and in 30 minutes Prakash at his age in his mid 40s was ready again, the randy bitch had turned into a volcano of desire for him, she was an incredible satiating aphrodisiac and he was in no mood to let go his want to cling to her body just yet.

He continued to probe her asshole and soon – his dick was once again up and it slowly found itself nested back in her pussy.

He paused with his cock inside her cunt, catching his breath, trying to control himself. The sensation was incredible. Her cunt convulsed frantically on the sheath and his cock throbbed and pulsed angrily in its confines.

Moaning his excitement, he began to swing his hips in tight circles, grinding his cock around deep in her slit. She gasped as he found her innermost recesses.

"Oh god yes ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me hard!" Meena begged.

Wild with desire and lust, he began to ram-fuck her cunt jerking and slamming his hips back and forth, reaming and jamming his cock into her, holding the swing steady with his strong hands.

His arms tensed with the strain and his shoulders bowed. He flung his head back and moved faster still.

Her body jerked and lurched under his thrusts, her breasts jigging and swinging back and forth, back and forth.

Faster and faster he went, his buttocks flexing and undulating, his hips swinging back and forth like a trip hammer at top speed, his cock appearing and disappearing between the twin orbs of her buttocks. Her cries were sharp and loud and lewd.

"Take it ... take it ... take it whore ... take it cunt take my cock oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes ... take it bitch ... Ohhhh uhhh ohhh uhhh ohhh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes! Take it, whore, take it! Take it!" he said.

She came yet again and, unbelievably, he found himself on the verge, brink of another orgasm himself.

He thrust into her hard again and again, ramming deep into her.

Her breasts jiggled heavily with his thrusts.

Again and again he slammed into her and then let himself go with a juddering cry, swinging his hips savagely, making her scream thinly as his penis spiral into her.

Her cry turned into a joyous whimper when she felt his cock quiver inside her and spit its load in stinging jets.

Gasping and panting, his cock still hard and buried in her flesh, he bent over her and kissed the nape of her neck. Their bodies were filmed with sweat now. He squeezed her breasts and she moaned.

The thin gown was still on her body, nothing more than a wet thin encasing cloth around her waist, it had lost its entire relevance as a gown, and slowly Prakash used the scissor to cut it out away from her body and kissed and licked the pungent aroma and sweat from the place which hosted the rumpled gown till now.

He was in the ninth heaven, she was his for keeps and slowly he slumped on her tummy and was soon snoring in the cool confines of the hotel room AC this was quite a bit of exertion for the middle aged man.

-