All Comments on 'Meeting Daughter in the Past'

by NaughtyVisions

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kmac99kmac99over 5 years ago
Superb!

Very sexy tale. I need to go read the others in this series, but this one had enough to tantalize and delight. Well done, NaughtyVisions! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue.

More. Let him remember what actually happened. What really got the dejavu. Make realize that his daughter is only his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Give me a Daddy like John McArthur please

First of all, don’t mind whoever that piece of shit is who doesn’t know how to read and understand great stories with twisted plot twists . Second, well, in the first series I do agree that I didn’t like Seth. And that’s because I have daddy issues. But now that you posted thiiiss I just wanna say that fuuck its so damn hot. Not just because of the sex scenes but also because fo of the plot itself!!!

FrstLdy_FrstLdy_about 2 years ago

Amazing binged this and damn it’s damn

Hate her son

🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No way! Please continue i need a happy ending.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueabout 1 month ago

I read these forever ago and never saw this entry, absolutely incredible stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyVisions@NaughtyVisions
606 Followers
I don't agree with taboo in real life, but in fantasy, I can't stop enjoying it. Visions come to me, torturing me, and I have to write them down. The characters know how dirty it is, but they just can't stop. <33333 God, I love that! Thank you everyone for your suppo...