Megan & Jessie #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So keeping as quiet as I could, and with the privacy of the locked door, I let my hands sneak to my sensitive spots, running in my head all the things that 'could have been'.

After my bath, I was really relaxed. I was in a fantastic mood as I stepped out the tub. I dried off with a towel, and put on the robe that was hung up for me.

Jessie greeted me, and I was shocked to see her in just the panties from earlier. I suppose she didn't need the apron, and probably figured I wanted her in the panties by way of my instruction earlier. It was funny, a moment before then I felt super relaxed, but seeing Jessie in just those naughty panties was enough to get my heart going again.

Jessie had me sit on the couch again, offering her services to me.

I thought about it for a second. "Can I ask that Jessie, my friend, comes to hang out with me for the rest of the night?"

Jessie then gave one of the warmest smiles I've ever seen. For a moment, our eyes locked, and I could swear I felt something for a moment. I wasn't sure if it was just our friendship or something stronger, but I didn't need to know what it was, I just knew I liked it.

"I'd love to," Jessie said as she sat down next to me.

It's weird, even though she was still in my embarrassing underwear, nearly naked, the two of us sort of acted as we normally would.

I took my fair share of peeks of course. It was hard not to. However at the same time I was a little less stressed out. I definitely prefer Jessie a little more when she's her carefree self. I'll admit there was some definite fun when she was listening to my every demand, but I like Jessie for being Jessie, so it was nice just being friends finally that day, it's all I had really wanted.

So that's how most of the night went. We just joked and talked there, watching TV, doing stuff on my laptop, and just enjoying each other's company.

Eventually it got late in the night. Jessie and I were pretty tired from how early we woke up. I was going to have Jessie leave, but she started acting as her maid self once more.

"No Miss, I must tuck you in, I was to be the maid for the day, so it's not over till I have you asleep in bed," she said.

I let her take me to my room. It was embarrassing when she took my robe off, leaving me naked. I normally don't sleep naked, but I wasn't about to argue with Jessie at that point.

Once under the covers, Jessie began to tuck me in. It was super sweet, and it really did make me yearn for days where this might be something the two of us do, living together and taking care of each other.

"Anything else Ma'am?" Jessie asked.

I was pretty tired by that point. Maybe I shouldn't have said it, but I opened my mouth and said, "Well what could you do for a girl naked in her bed?"

I was barely awake. It was tough to keep my eyes open. I didn't even really realize what I said; it honestly felt like I was speaking Jessie-ese now.

"I don't know... you tell me," Jessie said, a smile on her face. Perhaps it was the fact I was just about out of it, but I could swear there was something more to the way she said it.

However my eyes shut, she closed the door, and she went home.

The next morning, I had to finish up a few of her chores. There was still the load of wash with her apron in it that I had to handle. The weird thing was though; I think Jessie forgot to give me my panties back. I wasn't able to find them, which was fine. I never planned on wearing them.

I also found it funny that it was most likely all she had on while she went home were those panties. That girl really is nuts sometimes.

I secretly hoped that maybe I'd see her in those panties again someday.

So yeah, overall, a tad stressful for a bet that I technically won. However, at the same time, maybe I should make more bets with her soon.

The End