Megan's Summer Education Ch. 02

Story Info
It's party time for Megan and her old friends.
16.6k words
4.69
37.7k
50

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2: PARTY TIME

Megan woke up around 8, the taste of salty cum still in her mouth from the middle of the night blowjob. Her hands were free, though she didn't remember Harry untying her. He was not in the bed but Megan half expected either of her daddies to come in and fuck her brains out. They had said that it was important for her to have sex with them every morning and every night, at the very least.

Just then, her phone dinged and she saw that it was a text from Harry. "Good morning, slut," it read. "You have 45 minutes to shower and go through your morning routine. Come down wearing one of your dad's white dress shirts. You may button two buttons. Thong or panties, no bra. White ankle socks. Hair in a ponytail."

Megan typed her response, "Yes, daddy." She checked the time and quickly jumped in the shower and began preparing herself both physically and mentally for the day ahead. She took one of her dad's shirts out of the closet, looking at the rumpled sheets on the bed and her dad's ties. Now she was going to wear on of his shirts. She wondered if he would ever suspect that she had sex on their bed and that their little girl was fucked there while bound with his ties.

She went back to her room and pulled on a pair of hot pink boy short panties. She knew they liked thongs, but she didn't have many. Same with heels. She was glad they hadn't asked for those today. She sat on her bed and looked out the window as she pulled on her little white ankle socks. She saw Harry walking back from his house and realized he had probably gone over to check on things and take care of the dog.

She checked herself in the mirror and double-checked the text. Socks, panties, white dress shirt, , hair in pony tail. And no bra. She had it covered. She buttoned the two buttons on her shirt between her breasts and navel. Just enough to cover her breasts, but her cleavage and nave were exposed. She checked the clock. Done with five minutes to spare. She decided to go on down. Hopefully punctuality was valued at Daddies School for Sluts.

"Good morning, daddies," she said as she entered the kitchen and found them sitting at the counter drinking coffee. They motioned her over and they both greeted her with a kiss on the lips. "Thank you for letting me sleep and have time to get ready. Did you have any breakfast?"

They said they had and handed her one of the breakfast sandwiches Mick had gotten from a neighborhood deli.

"We know this probably isn't part of your diet, but you'll be burning plenty of calories today," Mick said.

"Thank you so much," Megan said, sitting on one of the stools and biting into her sandwich.

They chatted while they ate, sounding much more like they had talked over the years, chit-chatting about the weather, the neighborhood, local news and the like. Anyone listening in would have no idea of the relationship the three had entered into just a day before. Once they were done eating, however, school was back in session.

"All right, Day 2 of Slut School is now in session," Mick said. "Stand at attention for inspection."

Megan stood up in front of her stool, legs at shoulder width, hands behind her back, back slightly arched as she stuck out her chest, holding her chin high. She looked straight ahead, not making eye contact as they looked her over. They confirmed that she met the specifications they had given her, Mick reporting as Harry marked off a checklist.

"Good work, Megan," Mick said.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said. "I'm sorry that I don't have any more thongs to wear. I hope you don't mind these panties."

"They are very cute," Mick assured her. "And don't worry about the clothes you don't have. A prime slut like you makes anything look good. You just have to be creative."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said. "Thank you for understanding."

"Pop quiz," Harry said. "What's a good slut's first responsibility every morning?"

"To make sure her master's balls are drained to start the day?" Megan said, a question in her voice.

"That's right," Mick said. "Don't doubt yourself."

"Normally, it is your job to offer these services and not wait to be told to do so," Harry continued lecturing. "Your first words in the morning should be 'Good morning, master. May I suck your cock?'"

"Yes, master," Megan said. "Am I in trouble for not doing that this morning?"

"No," Harry said. "You will be if you do it tomorrow, but today you didn't know."

"Do you want me to suck your cocks now?" Megan asked.

"No," Mick said. "We will indulge your cock cravings later. Right now, we want to begin your curriculum. You have very much to learn and a short time to learn it."

"Yes, I know I do," Megan said, frowning. "I hope I can do it."

"We will work day and night to make sure you do," Harry said. "Our first graduate can't be a failure."

"I won't let you down," Megan said.

"The subjects we will be covering with you during the rest of this week will include:

  • proper dress and attire

  • body preparation and presentation

  • dancing and teasing

  • role playing

  • anal

  • bondage and toys

  • group sex

  • public sex

  • becoming a master cocksucker

"Yes, sir," Megan said, trying not to look as overwhelmed as she felt. What had she gotten herself into? One minute the thrill of what was happening had her body on fire. The next minute, she was terrified, not sure if this is really what she wanted. But she knew it was. She knew she loved it when she came so hard. When they took her, forcefully, manhandling her, their lust for her so pure and raw. What a turn on. She wanted to be able to turn on any many like that and leave him wanting more. That would take practice and good teachers. For a few more days, she had both. Despite her reservations, she wasn't about to waste the opportunity.

"As we have discussed already, you know you do not have the proper attire to be a slut," Harry said. "It's not your fault. The kind of clothes you should be wearing probably aren't parent or school approved. But you're an adult now. No school and your parents can't tell you what to wear. Your daddies can, though."

"First, there are some simple rules and guidelines. In general, you want to have bare legs and show them off as much as possible with short dresses, shorts and the like. You want to have high heels unless otherwise directed. You shouldn't wear a bra. And, when in doubt, some sort of choker and your hair in a ponytail is always a safe choice. When given the opportunity to dress yourself, those are the guidelines you should follow."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "I will save my money and get the proper clothing as soon as possible."

"That's very admirable," Harry said. "But waiting is not an option. You will have the proper clothing today. For free."

"Free?" Megan said. "How? I mean, thank you very much. But how?"

"You're going to host a party for some of our friends and acquaintances," Mick said. "We will provide music, food, alcohol and entertainment and they will provide a wardrobe fit for a naughty slut in training."

"We're going to make a video now and you will invite everyone to come later today."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "Um, am I going to have sex with all of them?"

"Maybe some, but not all," Mick said. "We will be guaranteeing that everyone leaves happy, so I think you know what that means."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "How many people are coming?"

"Well, they are ALL cumming," Mick laughed. Megan figured out his joke and giggled, feigning a blush. "We are going to invite 10. I imagine once they see the video, they will all be here."

"Everyone loves a party," Megan nodded.

"Especially a party like this," Harry said.

They rehearsed the video a few times, telling Megan the key information she needed to share and encouraging her to look sexy and pouty and playful in the video, to tease and show off. They decided that a big red sucker would be a nice prop. Megan was nervous about it at first. Not about being on camera -- she had been in the spotlight enough as an athlete and cheerleader to be comfortable with that. But she wasn't used to talking and acting like a naughty and naïve tease. And there was a lot to say. Ultimately, she decided not to follow a script -- she was more comfortable winging it and being herself. It took a couple of takes, but finally they had a video that the guys were happy to send out.

Harry recorded the video on his phone while Mick stood off to the side, ready to direct and handle props. Megan straddled one of the kitchen stools, facing backwards. She wore the same shirt and panties and socks that she had worn downstairs.

"Hi guys," Megan said, smiling brightly into the camera phone. "My name is Megan. I'm 18 years old and I just graduated from high school. I'm getting ready to start college in the fall and I am trying to prepare for college life. I've always been a very good student, athlete and a good girl. I know I am naïve about some things and I need to learn in order to be prepared for wild college life. So, my friends Harry and Mick, who I think you know, have been kind enough to start teaching me as the first student ever at the Daddies School for Sluts."

On Mick's cue, Megan stood up, moving slowly as they had practiced, letting the camera catch her inner thighs and her midriff bared by the shirt with only one button secured now.

"One thing the guys have taught me is that I don't have the proper clothes for a woman of my age and appearance. They say I should be wearing high heels, thongs, chokers, and overall tight and revealing clothing." As she talked, Megan reached beneath her dad's long dress shirt and pulled down her panties, stepping carefully out of them as the camera captured her long legs and glimpses in and around the shirt. She straightened up, holding the panties up for the camera. "They taught me that panties like this are not fit for a sexy college girl. I imagine you might agree.

"I don't have a lot of money to get a proper new wardrobe. But I do have a lot of energy, a great attitude and a lot of spunk. I also have a fun place to party and make new friends. So, I want to invite you to come over to my place today at 6 p.m. Harry, Mick and I will be your party hosts. We will have lots of alcohol, food, music, dancing and a pool. It will be so much fun!"

From the side, Mick handed her the unwrapped sucker. Megan held it in front of her as she continued.

"I am asking just a couple of favors in return. One, please don't tell anyone else about this. Only 10 of you are being invited and we really need to keep it that way. Two, since we are providing all the food, drink and entertainment, I would be appreciative," she stopped and slowly licked the lollipop, pushing it against her lips and slowly wrapping them around the sucker, hollowing her cheeks before pulling it out with a smack. "Mmmm. Most appreciative" - she winked at the camera -- "if you would donate a few items to my very worthy cause.

"We don't expect you to spend a fortune, but things that you could consider bringing would be toys, chokers, heels and naughty little clothing. Yes, I said little. I am fit and firm but still pretty petite. I am 5-4 and have a B cup. Normally I wear a size 4, small tops and small bottoms. But, my instructors have informed me that tighter is better -- in clothes and other places" -- Megan winked at the camera -- "so if you want to see me in tighter clothes that might make things, um, spill out, then you might want to think about a smaller size.

"Any and all donations and gifts will be appreciated and we will do our best to show our gratitude. We can't wait to see you tonight. I hope you all can" -- Megan paused, licked and sucked the lollipop as she looked straight at the camera -- "um, cum."

They stopped recording. "Excellent work," Harry said. "You've got some natural teasing and acting skills that will come in handy as you continue your education. Role playing and teasing are keys to becoming a Magna Cum Slut -- our highest degree."

"I can't wait to hang that certificate on my wall," Megan smiled.

"We might just tattoo it someplace," Mick grinned.


"That works too," Megan said. "So, the video was OK?"

"Yes, very good," Mick said. "I'll send it out now, then we better go get our party supplies."

"I know it might not be my place, but may I ask who you are inviting, master?" Megan asked.

"You may, but it doesn't really matter, does it?" Harry asked. "I think what you want to know is if they are people you will know. Some are, yes. Some are not. But all of them will be seeing the real Megan for the first time, won't they?"

"Yes, daddy," Megan grinned.

"All right, we have a lot of work to do before the party," Mick said. "Gotta make room in that closet for all your new clothes."

They went up to Megan's bedroom and Mick sat on the end of her bed. Megan knelt between his legs and dutifully sucked his cock while Harry started pulling clothes out of her closet. One by one, he would hold them up and he and Mick would give the item a thumbs up or thumbs down. Megan had precious few slut-worthy articles of clothing, so the majority of the clothes went into the reject pile.

Megan knew what they were doing, but she couldn't see anything but the base of Mick's cock and his fat belly as she demonstrated her quickly improving blowjob skills. She did her best to maintain eye contact as trained, but Mick was always looking past her at whatever item Harry was holding up. Her existence between his legs seemed ordinary and routine, like he was not particularly excited by her performance. It was like he was a car in for routine maintenance. It kind of pissed her off that he wasn't stroking her hair or grunting or trying to fuck her throat. She realized she enjoyed it more when they called her names and got rough with her than when they ignored her, took her for granted, acted like her appearance and skills were not worthy of their attention.

She forced herself deeper onto him, taking him all the way down, then pulled off and sucked his balls. His cock lay against her face, but still his eyes never even glanced her way. Frustrated, Megan went down on him again, determined to make him cum. Surely he would look at her then.

For his part, Mick was enjoying the blowjob tremendously and he fought the urge to put his hands on the back of her head, fuck her face until she couldn't breath and call her all the dirty names he could think of. But Megan needed to learn how to demand attention. The new clothes, the party, all of this was part of helping her understand that just being a good cocksucker wasn't going to separate her from the pack of other coeds on campus. Skill, looks, presentation, attitude, teasing, attire -- it was a combination of a number of factors. Megan had everything she needed. It was Harry and Mick's job to make sure she reached her full potential.

Another of those key traits they needed to bring out of her was an innate need to please. They assumed she already had that given her history as a good student and athlete. That signaled an eagerness to please her teachers, coaches and parents. The next logical step was to do the same for the men in her life. Just giving a blowjob wasn't enough. Giving the best blowjob, every time, that was the standard she needed to set for herself. A disinterested partner shouldn't signal to her that Mick was a jerk, but that she was failing and needed to do better.

And that's exactly how Megan felt. She felt like must be doing something wrong. Yesterday these days had been all over, barely able to contain their lust and appreciation for her body and talents. But today, the game had changed. She reminded herself that she was on the fast track, the express slut training program. What was hot yesterday was merely adequate today. What could she do better? Then it hit her. They wanted more than just a slut. She needed to be a cock slut. A cum slut. Whatever they wanted.

She pulled off his cock, looked up at him, her lips pouty, eyes wide, "Please feed me, daddy," Megan said. "Please, I need to taste it. I need to feel it in my throat and belly."

Mick finally looked down at her, stood up, grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock down her throat. "It's about time you begged for it, slut," he grunted. "Remember, my cock and cum are the gift, not your fucking slutty mouth. Remember, there are a hundred naughty coeds on campus who would trade places with you in a heartbeat. If I choose you, my cock and cum are your reward."

Megan did her best to listen to him, but her head was rattled. He was face-fucking her furiously and she struggled to focus on his words. But she got most of his message and ALL of his cum as he pumped it into her mouth, ordering her not to swallow. Megan resisted the urge to spit or swallow, dutifully coaxing the cum out of his thrusting, spurting cock. When he finally finished, he pinched her nose and told her to hold it as long as she could. She couldn't breathe with her nose pinched shut and her mouth full of cum. Her cheeks puffed out and her eyes watered. Finally, he laughed and told her to swallow. She did and he unplugged her nose. She swallowed it all in one gulp, then inhaled deeply, regaining her breath.

"Thank you, daddy," Megan said as soon as she could talk. "You are so yummy."

"Not as tasty as I am," Harry said. He quickly took Mick's place, sitting on the end of the bed and presenting his already hard cock to her. "Care to take the taste test?"

"It would be my pleasure," Megan grinned.

"I know it would," Harry said.

The sorting and sucking continued as clothes landed in one of two piles and Megan's head bobbed up and down. Fifteen minutes later, Harry's balls were drained, Megan's belly was full of happy sperm and her closets were empty. Well, almost, anyway. When she finally stood up and saw what they had done, she was stunned.

Nearly all of her clothes lay in a massive pile that she knew had to be the reject pile. She knew this because all that remained in her closet were some of her most revealing outfits, like her cut off shorts, tank tops and mini dress. They discarded all of her bras except her sports bras, almost all of her panties, all of her jeans and most of her shirts. Her one-piece swimsuits, flat dress shoes and baggy running shorts were in the reject pile too.

"Don't worry, pumpkin," Mick said, seeing the shock on her face. "The guys will bring you plenty of new stuff tonight and later this week we'll fill in the gaps and fill out the rest of your wardrobe."

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to look so surprised. It's just a lot, you know. I trust you both."

"It's OK," Harry reassured her, hugging her from behind, his arms squeezing her breasts. "It's all right to be surprised and a little afraid. But you're right, you can trust us. We know what you need and what's best for you."

"I believe that," Megan smiled.

"Right now, what's best for all of us is to get some party supplies," Mick said.

"What about all the old clothes?" Megan asked. "Do we need to donate them or something?"

"We'll take care of that," Harry said. "Just get dressed."

"Anything in particular?" Megan asked.

"No," Mick said. "Just whatever you can put together out of the few approved clothes you have to choose from."

There wasn't a lot to choose from, but Megan was always comfortable in her tiny cutoffs and a bikini top -- this one was red. They had allowed her to keep some sneakers, but stressed these were only for her jogging and exercise. Otherwise, she was a slutty heels girl. So, she put on a pair of red heels. She wore no panties. Her hair was in a ponytail -- a handle ready for use, as they had explained to her.