Megan's Summer Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plenty of food and drinks," Mick added. "Feel free to take a swim. Take Megan and her flotation devices with you if you like. Just be gentle and share."

Harry turned up some music. The drinks started flowing. Guys started dancing with Megan, pulling at her clothes until she wore only heels and a thong. Phones were pointed at her at all times. Hands were groping, fingers found their way between her legs and under her thong. She was wet, her nipples were hard. Hard cocks presented themselves as bulges in their shorts and pants all around her.

They offered her drinks and tried to pour alcohol in her mouth, but Mick and Harry wanted her to stay sober and conscious. So Mick kept joking with them, "Take it easy, boys. She's not old enough to drink alcohol. But you'll like what she is old enough to drink."

Megan was surprised at how much she enjoyed being manhandled by this lusty group. The way they looked at her, the way they held her, pulled her to them, touched her brazenly, it was intoxicating to be so desired, the center of so much attention. Because they were in so much control, she was at their mercy. She wasn't a bad girl, really, just a captive, playing a long, doing her best to keep her captors at bay. That's how she fantasized it in her mind, anyway, in a way justifying her actions, though there was little justification for how much she was enjoying it. Her body simply betrayed her.

The guys sensed her desire, felt her heat and her wetness. They pushed her back on the table, held her legs up and took turns playing with her pussy, finger fucking her, then drilling her with dildos and teasing her with vibrators.

Megan looked up at them as they crowded around her. They were all talking, about her, not to her. Their phones and cocks were out. Phones took pictures and videos, close ups as they pushed their fingers in her mouth or pulled on her nipples, videos as they slapped her breasts to watch them jiggle. Their cocks, thick and hard, touched her skin, bumping her arms, her hands, her sides.

She reached for their cocks, wanting to stroke them, but they slapped her hands away. "We didn't come here for hand jobs, babe," Meeks said. He leaned up on the table and poked the head of his cock against the outside of her cheek.

"In due time," Mick said. He and Harry stood behind the circle of men, keeping an eye on things. They were enjoying this immensely, but also needed to make sure nothing got out of control. Their guests were getting intoxicated and horny and increasingly aggressive. So far, things were going exactly as planned. "She is learning that her service to cock is about more than just getting you off. She's learning that it's about long periods of teasing, playing and being played with. Her body is an entertainment system."

"Make the little slut realize that she loves this as much as you all do," Harry continued. Their message had been rehearsed earlier in the day as they had discussed plans for the evening. "Make her cum. Over and over."

Just hearing that directive took Megan's arousal up another notch. Whether it made the guys that much rougher and more eager or not, that was her perception. Her nipples were pulled and tweaked in all directions. Her breasts were squeezed and pinched. They took turns leaning in to kiss her on the mouth, their tongues pressing down her throat while her pussy lips were spread by eager fingers and thick dildos.

"She's wetter than a Florida swamp," Peterson said. "Hotter too."

"Fucking little slut probably had half the school in her pants," Walters said. "Stupid cunt just didn't realize that the best fucking comes from the men, not the boys."

"She's about to find out," Rothman said. He slapped his cock against her thigh.

"I think she's cumming," Darrell said as he jammed four fingers in and out of her tight pussy.

"Hell yes she is," Quigley said. "Her eyes are rolling back in her head and her nostrils are flaring like a fucking racehorse."

"Look at her bite her lip," Yelton said, leaning in for some closeups of her orgasmic face. "Fuck, that's beautiful."

"She looks cum-dumb," Blackmon said. "Damn, she's a sexy little thing."

"I'm going to see if she tastes as good as she looks," Darrell said. In her cum-addled brain, Megan heard the words but still didn't realize what was happening with those happy fingers suddenly left her. Her disappoint was short-lived, however, as Darrell stuck his tongue into her dripping snatch. She bucked her hips, much to their delight, and came again.

Darrell licked up and down her slit and sucked on her moist lips. He sat up, smiling, his face covered in her juices. "That's some sweet cunt cream right there," he smiled. "Don't have a taste if you're diabetic."

He got out of the way and one by one for the next half hour, they took turns eating her pussy while the kissing, touching and toying continued with the other parts of her body. Her orgasms followed one after another. It was hard to tell when one ended and another began. Time stood still for Megan. Her brain was shut off. She was conscious only of immense pleasure. No shame. No fear. No pain. No responsibilities. No worries. Her body was electric and it wasn't about to shut off any time soon.

Finally, when they had all had their fill of her pussy, they began to stand back, needing to take a break, able to edge for only so long. They stood back and looked at her, wet with sweat, her thighs glistening with her juices. She was a pure beauty, still steaming hot, her body contorting now as she used her hands to touch the places theirs had a few minutes ago.

"Only one way to cool this bitch off," Walters grinned. Others nodded and together they picked her up, carried her to the pool and through her in. She popped up, gasping, her body shocked by the cool but refreshing water. One by one they finished stripping and joined her in the pool -- 10 naked men and herself, while Harry and Mick watched and talked strategy.

"All right, it's 10:30," Harry said. "So let's let them swim and stuff until about 11:00. Then, we'll send Megan upstairs for a little break and to get dressed in one of her new outfits. The guys can take a break and get dressed and then about 11:30 we'll talk to them about the plan, give them the guidelines and all that."

"Right," Mick said. "Then we will call Megan down at 11:45. We will explain the rules and then she can dance and tease and warm everyone up. Right at midnight, the sucking starts."

"Then we get the cars to take them all home," Harry said.

"It's the perfect plan," Mick nodded.

While her teachers prepared their next lessons, Megan splashed about happily in the water. It was such a relaxing way to come down from her orgasmic high. The guys had a ball they were tossing around as they chatted and relaxed. Some sipped beers. Occasionally, they would throw the ball to Megan, always throwing it high so she had to jump out of the water, her wet breasts bouncing up and down. Other times they would have her dive down to retrieve a dive stick or goggles that had sunk to the bottom of the pool. She would dive forward, her ass and pussy briefly breaking the water as she dove. It was fun, playful and relaxing.

At 11, Mick and Harry asked everyone to get out of the pool, get a drink, grab some food, get dried off and dressed as much or as little as they liked. The men all had shrinkage thanks to the cool water, so they were happy to dry off and put on shorts or pants. Most remained shirtless as they hung out in the living room with fresh drinks and small plates of food. They were all drunk to some degree and all anxious to finally relieve the tension in their balls.

Mick and Harry took Megan upstairs, bringing her a plate of food, some water and an energy drink.

"You're doing very well," Harry said.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said. "This has been fun. Everyone is so nice."

"You came a lot, didn't you?" Mick laughed.

"I've never cum so much or so hard in my life!" Megan exclaimed. "That was amazing."

"It definitely was," Mick said. "Obviously, you know these men deserve to be given the same sort of pleasure before they leave. They know your pussy and ass are off limits for fucking. So, of course, you're going to suck them all off."

"There's a little more that we need to tell you," Harry winked. "But for now, you have 45 minutes to eat, drink, and get read. Put on some of your new clothes. You can pick. Heels, obviously. But whatever you want out of the new clothes will be fine. Come down at 11:45."

"Yes, daddies," Megan smiled. "Thank you both so much for all you're doing for me. I really appreciate it. I am trying hard to be a good student."

"We know you are," Mick said. "Just understand that passing one test doesn't mean you will pass the next. Every day we build on the previous day. Every day gets harder. You're off to a great start, so just keep up the good attitude."

"Yes, I will," Megan smiled.

The guys left Megan to prepare herself while they went to inform their guests of the plans for the remainder of the night... and beyond.

Megan took a few minutes to sit in her room, listening to music as she ate the sandwich and chips the guys had brought her. She was tired and hungry. The food and energy drink instantly perked her up. She fixed her hair and makeup and then began sorting through the clothes that the guys had brought up to her room while everyone else swam. She decided it was night time and some club or stripper attire might be appropriate. She put on a pair of clear platform stripper heels, a neon mesh yellow tube top and a matching neon yellow mini skirt that was essentially just a waist band with some ruffles attached to it. It didn't really cover anything. And she wore no thong or g-string. Her nipples poked through the mesh top. The outfit was sexy and effectively covered nothing -- not her breasts, pussy or ass. Her long bare legs looked even longer in the platform heels and tiny skirt. Her flat tummy and narrow waist made her average size breasts look larger, firm and perky. A shiny silver choker with the words "Daddy's Toy" adorned in ruby-colored letters drew attention to her slender neck and glistening, pouty red lips. She put her hair in a ponytail, knowing that the guys would want a handle while they fucked her face. She had learned that much already. What else would she learn tonight?

Little did she know, downstairs the guys were covering that exact topic. Mick and Harry had them all gathered in the living room and laid out their plan.

"As you can see, there's a lot that Megan has to learn about her body and how to use it," Harry began. "But as you can also see, she takes to the role of submissive slut quite naturally. Most of you know, she's used to being a good girl, a good student, good athlete, never getting in trouble. Now, she's learning a whole new way of life in a very short amount of time. So, her emotions ebb and flow. She's hesitant one minute, inquisitive the next, and lusty little slut the next. What we're trying to do with our training is, of course, fuck her as much as our bodies will allow in the time we have, but also to train her to not only be willing and a tease, but to be a lusty, cum-hungry little cock toy."

"You've all had a woman who could swallow your cock whole, but there's nothing like a woman who gobbles your cock like she's starving and chews on your cum like it's prime rib," Mick said. "That's something a woman can't fake. We don't know for sure, but think that a woman is either born with that trait in her or she isn't. We believe Megan is and that, like any God-given gift, it only needs to be developed. Since we only have a week to work with, we are adopting a crash course technique. That's why you're all here."

"Yeah, it's not like we're anxious to share the best pussy we've had in our lives," Harry laughed. They all laughed with him. "But we are old and, even with medication and the teasing of an 18 year old beauty, there's only so much cock we can give her."

"And it's not enough for what we want to do with this crash course," Mick said. "To become a cock-gobbling cum slut, we are putting Megan on a 24-hour cock and cum diet. As of midnight, she can drink whatever she wants but she can only eat cum for the next 24 hours."

"She doesn't know that yet," Harry said. "She knows she's going to give all of you blowjobs tonight and she's preparing for that now, but she has no idea about the cum-only diet. She also doesn't know that she will be seeing each of you again tomorrow -- assuming you want to see her, that is."

The guys all perked up, realizing that another turn with Megan awaited them.

"You're all too drunk to drive tonight so we're going to get you all rides home," Mick said. "Tomorrow, we'll schedule times convenient for us to bring your cars back to you. At that time, Megan will almost certainly be very hungry and you will be welcome to feed her if you so desire."

"The private website we are setting up should also be working by then and you will all have access to login to the site and see pictures and videos of Megan as well as communicate with her," Harry added.

"So just remember, no pussy or ass tonight," Mick said. "You can touch but no fucking. Her mouth only. And please cum in her mouth or on her face so she can consume as much of it as possible."

"And you can receive two blowjobs tonight if you want," Harry added. "After that, we'll get you home and everyone can rest for tomorrow."

"Any particular order we're going in?" Yelton asked.

"No," Harry said. "She's going to come down in a bit and we'll have her tease you a bit and get you warmed back up. Then, whenever you're ready, you can have at it. Just be patient, take turns and if you're not close to cumming, let the guys who are finish. You'll each get much more personal attention tomorrow."

Mick went upstairs to get Megan, approving of her attire and praising her attention to detail with fresh eyeliner, lip gloss and her ponytail.

The men whistled and cheered as she entered the room and she smiled, blushing.

That smile turned to wide-eyed shock as Harry explained the 24-hour cum diet that was about to start.

"This will teach you to not just be willing to suck cock and swallow cum, but to love it, to crave it," Harry said. "Plus, cum is very good for you. It's high protein and you burn more calories, um, extracting it, if you will, than it contains. We'll keep that little waist of yours little."

"Ideally you would do a 24-hour cum cleanse once a week," Mick said. "But since we are on a tight schedule, today will have to do. For now at least."

"For now?" Megan asked.

"Harry and I have some ideas beyond this one-week training, but nothing set in stone yet," Mick said. "We realize it would be complicated with your parents back. And totally up to you, of course, to consider your, um, studies."

"I understand, sir," Megan said. "I like the idea of studying some more after this week, though. It would be so naughty with my parents here."

"You could even come to the office," Rothman said. "Now that would be naughty, sucking my cock with your dad in the office next door."

"Oh my, you mean I might see all of you again after tonight?" Megan asked.

"Definitely tomorrow," Harry said, explaining her feeding schedule for the day. "Beyond that, yes, it would be nice to have some others to assist with your training. And they will be keeping in touch with you via our website. You are a lucky girl to have two daddies and 10 mentors."

"Plus over 6 feet of cock combined," Mick added, laughing.

"That's a lot of cock," Megan laughed.

"All of it's about to go down your throat," Harry said. He turned up the music and waved his hands. "Let the party begin!"

Megan started moving her hips and dancing to the music, her arms up in the air as the men began circling around her, dancing with her, touching her again. They rubbed up against her and felt under her skirt and through her top. They took turns posing with her while Yelton took photos for everyone. Granderson was the first one to pull out his cock and pull her hand to it. She felt it, semi-erect and thick. She couldn't believe this was her best friend's father. How many times had his cock hardened as he looked at her the past couple of years?

Rothman took her other hand and put it on his cock. Pants began to drop and soon she was the only one in the room besides Mick and Harry with any clothes on. Walters stepped forward and touched her breasts. His cock was fully erect. He gently pushed down on her shoulders and she knelt before him. It was exactly midnight.

She leaned forward, lips parted, then remembered. She stopped, looked up at him with a sweet, pouty face and said, "Daddy, may I please have the honor of sucking your cock?" Walters' cock literally twitched, so turned on by this sweet, naughty girl at this feet. He looked at Harry and Mick and nodded, acknowledging their fine training. Then he looked back down at her, grinned, and said, "Of course, you may, my pet. Every fucking inch of it."

"Thank y..." Before Megan could finish, Walters pushed his cock into her mouth. She instantly went into action, looking up at him as she sucked on the head, smooching his shaft with her lips and circling the head with her tongue. She leaned back and licked her lips. "Yummy."

She started to go back down on him, but Granderson turned her head and put his cock between her lips. "You may suck mine too, slut," he grinned, fist-bumping Walters as he did so. As her lips wrapped around his shaft and she started dipping her head, taking more of him, he groaned and nodded. "Yeah, boys, she's good. Someone has trained her well."

"It was a tough job, but someone had to do it," Mick laughed.

"Messy little slut spilled the first time," Harry added. "We fixed that. Now there's no sperm left behind."

"As it should be," Darrell nodded. He moved forward and Granderson handed Megan's waiting mouth off to him.

Over the next few minutes, each man took his turn, getting his cock wetted by Megan's willing lips and tongue. Gradually, the intensity increased as they took their second turns. They were more forceful in taking the back of her head and making her deepthroat them. They started lightly slapping her face with their cocks and pushing their cocks into the inside of her cheeks. Hanson made her lick and suck his balls while he rested his cock on her face. Yelton got a great photo of that and of all the guys as Megan posed with them on her face, in her mouth, against her mouth or wherever they wanted to put them.

"What do you think, doc, should we make those lips a little bigger?" Harry asked as Dr. Meeks rubbed the head of his cock against Megan's soft lips.

"Definitely," Meeks said. "They're nice now, but a little injection will make them nice and big and soft. We can give her real cock-sucking lips."

"Interesting," Harry said. "I'm hesitant to give her a boob job -- her parents would notice if she had double D's all the sudden. But I wonder if they would really notice bigger lips."

"She could pass it off as just the way her lipstick makes them look," Meeks nodded as he watched her lips push toward the base of his cock. "They might notice, but I doubt they would realize what she did or why."

"They certainly wouldn't guess why," Mick said. "They think she's the perfect daughter. Never gets in trouble. Hasn't even heard the word cock, let alone gagged on one."

"Or a dozen," Harry interjected.

"Well, her new wardrobe might tip them off to a change in her attitude," Blackmon said. "But she's 18 and ready to go to college. They might not approve, but ultimately they can't say much anymore. It's her body to do with as she pleases."

"Ours, you mean," Peterson laughed.

"Definitely ours," Harry nodded.

"Keep the training going this week," Meeks said. "Next week, when things have to slow down, let me know when you can bring her in. After hours is fine. It's quick and easy and free of charge."