Megan's Summer Education Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," Megan said.

"Thank you, everyone, for this meal," Kasey added. "It looks yummy!"

Megan started with a sip of water, tipping the glass slightly, letting a glob of sperm ooze into her mouth before washing it down with some water. Kasey took a bite of the chip that had her own cum on it, then dipped a carrot in the cum-infused ranch dressing and took a creamy bite.

The men delighted in watching their beautiful sluts in training devour their cum.

"I never wanted to be a chef," Rothman laughed, "but I'll make that meal for them any time they want it."

"Prepared fresh and hot," Granderson laughed. He watched Kasey closely, well aware that more of his sperm was now undoubtedly in his beautiful daughter's belly as the result of absolutely drilling her best friend's precious little pussy. It was insane that this was his new reality. He couldn't wrap his head around it. But he was just riding the wave for now. If it sent him to a shrink a year from now, so be it, but for now, he was living in the moment and enjoying some of the best days of his life. He hadn't been this happy since his wife died. Guilt and doubt were still there, but there was oddly much more happiness at the moment. And pride. What ought to feel perverse actually felt pure. He didn't know what would happen next. He had no intentions on fucking his daughter. But he did plan to be at the meeting tomorrow and to keep fucking Megan every chance he got. Anything else that came along with that he would deal with at that time. Kasey meant the world to him and that wouldn't change no matter what. He figured the closer he stayed to the situation, the better he could ensure her safety. The fact that he would receive frequent pleasure as well was certainly an added benefit.

The girls ate several bites of their cum-covered food, then were called back into action to serve the remaining members of the party. The men had done some thinking and had a plan to start the next round. They had the girls stand facing each other and had them both bend over at the waist.

"Now, kiss," Quigley said. The girls bent at the waist and kissed each other on the mouth. Meanwhile Tom, the realtor from the carnival, moved behind Megan and Jim, the basketball shooter at the carnival, moved behind Kasey. They each grabbed the girls by the hips and plunged their cocks into their pussies while the girls kissed. Once the guys worked up a good rhythm, Quigley stepped next to the girls and pushed his cock between their mouths.

"Kiss each other with this in between you," he said. "Lots of lips and tongue, sluts."

The girls moaned as they got pounded from behind while Quigley's cock slid slowly back and forth across their lips and tongues. They were coating his shaft with kisses and spit and occasionally he would stick his cock into one of their cheeks and pose for Yelton, who was getting pictures from every angle. Bud, too, was taking video for later use on his lonely days at home. He watched intently as Quigley settled the head of his cock between the girls and had them use only their tongues only on the head of his cock.

"No licking the shaft, just the head, just lick it to death," Quigley groaned.

Watching those flicking tongues was all Bud could take. He turned and aimed at the girls' utensils, filling the spoons and covering the fork tines with strings of thick white jizz. He thanked Mick and Harry for inviting him and they assured him they would continue to include him in all communications and plans. Bud left, calling an Uber to take him to relieve his wife's caretaker. Everyone respected him. It took a lot of strength and character to resist the temptations of Kasey and Megan.

That wasn't something Jim, Tom or Quigley had any interest in doing. They were enjoying every pleasurable second of their time with the girls, trying their best to make it last. Quigley, however, was reaching the boiling point fast. He was going to cum, but couldn't pull himself away. "Someone bring me a plate, please," he said.

Jackson grabbed the plate with the salad on it and handed it to Quigley, who held it in front of his cock as it continued to surge between the girls' mouths. He kept pumping and they kept kissing and licking his shaft as cum spurted from the head all over the salad. When he was done, he stepped away and returned the plate to the table. Meanwhile, Darrell took his place, thrusting his cock between the girls' dueling tongues. He put his hands on the backs of their heads, gripping their ponytails and holding them in place. Then he pulled his cock back and made them suck on his balls while his cock jerked and bumped against their noses.

The noises of their licks and kisses joined the wet, sticky sounds of the cocks sliding in and out of their juicy but oh-so-tight little cunts. Jim was single and it had been some time since he had had sex with anyone, let alone someone as prime as Kasey. He had started slow, trying to make it last, but now he was hammering away at her, wishing only that his cock was a foot longer so that much more of him could experience this much pleasure. He had his hands on Kasey's ass, fondling her tight cheeks. She was so fit and firm and, in his judgement, simply perfect. When he finally couldn't take it any longer, he pulled out, hurried to the table and aimed for the piece of bread that Bud had used to soak up Kasey's pussy juices earlier. Just like his aim at the basketball game at the carnival, his shot was true and every drop soaked into the soft bread, which would now become a slightly soggy mixture of bitter and sweet. The perfect treat for a hot young slut. He couldn't wait to watch her eat it.

Kasey was close to cumming again and was happy that Jim's cock was quickly replaced by Walters. He started a little too slowly for her taste and she tried to wiggle and squirm to encourage him to speed up and finish the job that Jim had so adeptly started, but Walters seemed intent on taking his time, so she continued to linger agonizingly close to release. She saw Megan's eyes rolling back in her head and realized that her best friend was about to cum. Kasey winked at her and Megan smiled around Darrell's cock, resisting the urge to bite it as orgasm racked her body. Instead she locked her lips around the head and cried out, the result being intense vibrations around Darrell's cock. He moaned and stuffed his cock into the inside of Megan's cheek.

"Eat my cock, slut," he groaned.

To Megan, it felt like he was going to rip a hole in her cheek. It didn't matter. Nothing could dull her pleasure as she came, creaming around Tom's cock. Her clenching pussy and the rush of cream around his shaft sent Tom over the edge. He pulled out and jerked his load onto the fruit plate, creating a completely different version of peaches and cream.

Megan was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm as Peterson filled her creamy cunt with his thick shaft. It felt so good. She loved it. She loved being here. She loved looking at her best friend and sharing a fat cock with her. She had visions of them living together, working together, supporting each other and becoming rich and happy together. No man, no cock, no money, nothing would ever come between them.

But Darrell was about to "cum" between them, she thought. She could sense his cock throbbing and saw his balls draw up. He stepped away from them and made a puddle of cum next to some chips, all ready to dip.

Meeks and Pierce, the last two men not to take a turn during lunch, waited patiently for Walters and Peterson to do their work. They already had a plan for their turn, so they would wait. Meanwhile, with no cock for the girls to suck, Walters, decided to take a different approach with little Kasey. He picked her up, her back to his chest, his arms under her legs, holding her upright as he thrust harder and deeper into her juicy cunt. Her body weight now helped drive him that much deeper into her. Kasey was thrown around like a rag doll and she loved it. She came fast and hard, crying out and moaning, not even trying to hide what was happening to her. It didn't even occur to her that her dad was seeing this, his daughter's ultimate release.

Walters would have cum just at the sound of her orgasm. Feeling it, creating it, seeing it was incredible. He almost came inside her. He dropped her ragged body gently to the floor and raced to the table, grabbing a glass just in time to catch his load.

Peterson had planned to last longer, but watching Kasey writhe on the floor in ecstasy while Megan's moans of pleasure filled his ears was more than a man could take. He pushed Megan against a table, banging into her furiously, his thrusts nearly lifting her off the floor. He finally lifted her enough that she fell forward on the table. He climbed up after her, lifting her hips while he pushed her head down against the table. He slammed into her, determined to make her cum again.

"Cum on, bitch, cream for me too," he grunted. "You fucking slutty cunt, cum. Cum now."

Megan didn't cum on command, but it was close. Her third orgasm of lunch time hit her moments later and Peterson stepped down off the table, slapping her ass triumphantly. "Slut," he chuckled. He moved to the table, shooting his load across everything he could. Man, what an amazing day this was, he thought.

Megan and Kasey now both lay on the table and floor, respectively, both having just taken an endless line of cocks, Kasey experiencing two orgasms and Megan having three.

Meeks and Pierce rolled out a flat-top cart that was used by staff to collect dishes and trays off the cafeteria tables. It happened to be the right length and height for what they had planned next. They picked limp, luscious Kasey off the floor and lay her on her back on the cart. Then, they picked the exhausted Megan off the table and lay her on top of Kasey so they were laying mouth to pussy.

"That's just a pile of pleasure flesh right there," Meeks grinned, studying their work. "Heads or tails?"

"No wrong choice, but I got Kasey's mouth last class, so let me have Megan's this time and you take Kasey," Pierce said.

"Works for me," Meeks smiled. Truth was they both got both girls. Meeks positioned himself by Kasey's head, which also put him next to Megan's pussy. That gave Pierce Megan's mouth and Kasey's pussy. Two holes each. Good things did indeed come to those who wait.

"You girls like pussy as much as we do?" Pierce asked. "Go ahead and have a taste."

To this point, the girls' experience with pussy tasting had been limited to licking fingers and cocks that had been in their pussies. But neither were hesitant to dive in. Their love and caring for one another was more than ample motivation to bring each other pleasure. They licked and sucked passionately on one another, trusting that what felt good to them would feel good to the other.

Megan loved the heat and smell and aroma of Kasey's sweet little pussy. She was delicious! Megan would always prefer cock, but a pussy snack once in a while might not be a bad idea.

Kasey, likewise, was enjoying Megan's body and wondered what it would be like to make her friend cum. Making a man cum was rewarding and exhilarating. Would it be the same with Megan?

They didn't get that far into their taste-testing before the guys joined in. Meeks signaled Kasey that her mouth was needed elsewhere by tapping his cock against her forehead. With her head hanging backwards off the edge of the cart, Meeks was able to put her head in just the right position to have a straight shot into her mouth and down her throat. He took great joy in watching her throat bulge as his cock pushed in and out of her. He supported her head with one hand while he slide three fingers in and out of Megan's pussy with the other. He often joked at work that he was busy and "had his hands full". This was the way a man's hands should always be full, he thought.

He enjoyed this positioning for a few minutes, then filled his hands with Megan's ass cheeks while he pumped his cock into her pussy and dangled his balls in Kasey's face.

"Suck my balls, bitch," he grunted, as if Kasey needed to be told what to do. The little slut was already licking them and sucking them into her mouth, breathing in his musk and Megan's sweet smelling pussy.

On the other end of the cart, Pierce was having a great team alternating between Kasey's pussy and Megan's mouth. When he fucked her mouth, his balls slapped against Kasey's pussy, and when he fucked her pussy, Megan stuck out her tongue and licked his shaft as he pumped in and out.

"Good girl, Megan," Pierce praised. "Lick that cock, you naughty cunt."

Megan thought briefly about her current situation. She literally had three people -- two horny older men and her best friend -- playing with her body. She couldn't believe where her simple plan to seduce two sweet old men had turned into this, but she was glad it did. This was the eye-opening, life-altering experience she had been hoping for. This was a moment she would never forget.

Pierce and Meeks hadn't planned anything as elaborate as Megan's week, but they had thought through this little episode. They agreed that whoever came first would do so inside their girls' pussy. That girl would need to be on top. It just so happened that Pierce felt his orgasm first, so he signaled Meeks. They had the girls roll over so now Megan was on the bottom and Kasey on top. Pierce started fucking Kasey's pussy again while Megan sucked his balls. When he reached his orgasm, he pulled nearly out of Kasey's pussy, keeping just the head inside as he shot his load inside her. When he pulled out, the cum started spilling out of Kasey's cunt.

"For this course of the meal, the food is Kasey's pussy and, as you can see, I have covered it with cum," Pierce said. "So eat up, slut."

Megan licked and sucked and swallowed, collecting all of Pierce's cum as it spilled out of Kasey and dripped on her sweet thighs. It was sweetened by Kasey's pussy juice, making a delicious cocktail and the best part of the meal so far. Megan's flicking, hungry tongue hit Kasey just right and the little blonde came fast and hard, adding even more juices to Megan's meal.

Pierce then helped roll the girls back over and Meeks was officially the last cock standing. He wanted to end it with a bang, specifically fucking Megan's pussy as hard as he possibly could while Kasey's tongue did its job on her balls and the sensitive area right behind them.

"Come on you little sluts," he grunted. "Make daddy happy. Drain me dry. Take my cock. Suck my balls. Come on, Kasey, lick me. Fucking cum buckets!"

He pulled back as he came, focused on keeping his load just inside Megan's hot little cunt lips. He then stuffed the head in Kasey's mouth, letting her finish the job, then he stepped back and watched Kasey slurp up all the fluids oozing out of Megan's snatch and coating her thighs. Kasey looked like a mama cat bathing her kittens, her long tongue stroking up and down Megan's body, lapping up every drop of fluid created by Megan and Meeks.

When it was all over, Meeks and Pierce helped the girls get off the cart and guided them back to their respective meals. The girls ate until all the visible cum had been consumed, sharing the piece of bread soaked with cum and Kasey's pussy cream.

"I think we can declare that the best school lunch of all time," Harry said, standing up. Everyone cheered and shouted their agreement, including Megan and Kasey. "Now, the girls just did a whole lot of fucking. While we all know they are built for it, I think we can all agree they have earned a short break. We are going to give them 45 minutes to rest, clean up and put on their next outfits. In the meantime, we would like the rest of you to take time to check in with your places of work and take care of any business, then meet us back in the lecture hall so we can talk about a few topics that have come up today. Then, we will all meet back up with the girls in the gym. Ladies, we will see you in 45 minutes. Gentlemen, we will see you all in 15 minutes. Thank you."

Mick, Harry, Jackson, Darrell, Peterson and Walters all helped clean up the cafeteria while the other men checked their phones. Megan and Kasey escaped to the locker room where they had spent so much time before and after practices. They put on shower caps and took hot showers, washing away the aches and odors accumulated over the last several hours.

"That was so much fun!" Kasey said. "I've never cum so hard in my life!"

"Me either," Megan agreed. "That was amazing. So many men, so much cum! And you, my dear, have the sweetest little pussy ever."

"Next to yours, maybe," Kasey laughed. They were so happy, yet so tired. Their fears for the activities of the day had proven to be misguided. There had been no public exposure and the bondage and manhandling had been mild, contained to levels that were pleasurable and exciting.

"What did you think about the lie detector test?" Megan asked. "I got caught in a couple of lies -- now they know I don't really like the taste of cum or enjoy ass fucking that much." She giggled.

"Yeah, it was hard to be honest," Kasey agreed. "I felt like I wanted to tell them what they wanted to hear, but then they seemed to like most of it anyway. Um, there's a couple of things I should admit to you that I really hadn't thought of until they asked. But I'd rather you hear it from me than anyone else."

"OK,' Megan said. "You know whatever it is, it's OK. We're in this together."

"I know," Kasey smiled. "Well, first, they asked if I was attracted enough to your dad that I would like to have sex with him. I swear I never thought about it before, but when they asked, the honest answer was yes."

"Babe," Megan grinned. "I fucked your dad. Do you think I would judge you for a second for wanting to fuck mine?"

"Well, my dad is single and yours is married," Kasey said. "So, I didn't know. I would never want to hurt your parents or you or anything. I wasn't thinking about the details of how or why it would happen, just, ya know, in a vacuum without any, um, repercussions, would I fuck him. That's all."

"It's OK, I promise," Megan said. "What else was there?"

"Well, they asked if I was nervous about your parents finding out about what we're doing," Kasey said. "Again, it's not something I had thought about until they asked me. Then I realized that I am nervous. And they asked me if it was because I think they will blame me for your decision to do this and, well, yes, I do."

"Why would they blame you?" Megan asked. "This was all my idea. I basically dragged you into this, not the other way around."

"I know," Kasey said. "I mean, I was pretty willing. I don't think you dragged me. But I also know that you've always been the model daughter and student. You're always responsible and plan everything out. I'm a little more spontaneous and, well, I think they will assume that I'm a bad influence and they will blame me and hate me."

"That's not going to happen," Megan said. "First, you're plenty responsible yourself. Being outgoing and spontaneous doesn't make you a bad influence. When the time comes, I will make sure they understand that I planned this. And no matter how they react initially, they will come around. I will always have your back, you know that. Shoot, you can win my dad over with a little piece of that sweet ass of yours."

They both laughed and hugged, feeling even stronger in their commitment to seeing this through together. They proceeded to get dressed and ready for gym class.

While the girls were preparing, the guys had convened back in the lecture hall. Mick and Harry stood in the front, addressing the group.

"So, I know we already told you about the meeting tomorrow to formalize this thing we have been calling a school since it looks like we are going to be able to keep this going for a while," Harry said. "I just wanted to thank you all for taking a respectful approach to this. It's easy to have a frat mentality with girls like this, but this only works if we work together, respect privacy, and respect the girls and their well-being. I think that showed in the lie detector test. They want to keep doing this not because they can't get laid anywhere else, but because they feel like they are being respected and protected while being directed in a positive direction."

1...345678