Megan's Summer Education Ch. 07a

Story Info
Megan and Kasey must show what they have learned.
27k words
4.8
27.1k
28

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7: SHOW AND TELL

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dear readers, as there are a number of characters, I thought it might be helpful to have a quick guide as a reminder:

  • Walters: Geometry teacher, glasses, mustache, average height, 50s, beer belly but not fat.
  • Sal Peterson: School janitor/maintenance, heavy set, mid 40s, strong
  • Rothman: Father's boss, used to babysit for him; successful, fit, recently divorced, 46
  • Quigley: Local businessman, Megan's mom's client; early 40s, lean, tall, former athlete
  • Hanson: Neighbor; 50s, slender, sickly, made money on stock
  • Yelton: Photographer who took team and senior pictures, 38, biracial, beard, average build
  • Granderson: Kasey's dad
  • Meeks: Plastic surgeon who did Megan's mom's facelift. 50. Gray hair. Handsome, classy, distinguished. Silent owner of strip club.
  • Darrell: Pizza guy, mid-30s, a little chubby with glasses and thinning hair.
  • Jock and Muscles (Miles and Joshua): Joshua, black, 6-3, 35, elite athlete. Miles, football player, 6-6, late 30s, co-own gym together and both work as security at Meeks strip club.
  • Bud: Met Megan at the carnival, early 50s, black, short and stocky, sick wife, faithful to her, jerks off to videos and pics of Megan, great laugh and smile
  • Jim: 22, about 6 feet, pudgy, basketball shooter at carnival. glasses, nice
  • Tom: Middle-aged, sandy colored hair, pudgy but not fat -- dad bod, glasses, realtor, rode with Megan on Tilt A Whirl, but very respectful
  • Pierce: Defense trainer, very tall, late 30s, powerfully built, short dark hair, strong jaw line, dominant, intimidating
  • Mason: Washing machine repair guy; middle-aged with dark hair that had bits of gray in it. About six feet tall with glasses and a goatee. He had a big round belly and friendly smile.

Friday

Megan woke up in the middle of the night, still bound, as Mick fumbled with her body. It was dark and she couldn't see well, but she could feel that his cock was hard. Her legs ached and she was happy when he released the bonds that held her wrists and ankles together. It felt so good to stretch out her long legs even as Mick rebound her wrists behind her back. The ball gag was still in her mouth.

Mick pulled her back on top of his chest and belly, just as they had fallen asleep, but this time he moved her body back and forth across his cock. The thick penis bumped against her belly and thighs before he finally put it home between the soft folds of her pussy. He was rested and very horny.

"This ain't gonna take long," Mick grunted as he lifted her up and down on him. "Enjoy the ride, but don't count on cumming. I ain't waiting for you."

Megan grunted her understanding through the gag and did her best to work with him, grinding her hips when appropriate, but mostly going limp and letting him toss her around any way he felt like. As they were fucking, she heard sounds from the other room and correctly assumed that Harry was making a similar midnight treat out of Kasey. At one point Mick spun Megan around on his cock and she caught a glimpse of the clock, which read 3:44. She sure hoped she got to go back to sleep when this was over.

As Mick had promised, it was a fast and frantic fuck. Megan enjoyed it but was really just getting warmed up in all the right places when he came. He rolled her off him and went back to sleep. The clock read 3:50. She cuddled up next to him and was soon asleep as well.

Megan awoke again to a room full of bright sunshine. It was 9:30. She had slept a long time. Mick was no longer in bed. She knew both he and Harry were early risers. Slowly, she rolled out of bed. Her wrists were still bound and the ball gag was still in her mouth.

She walked across the hall to her room. Kasey was laying in her bed, sound asleep. Her wrists were also bound, her ball gag also still in place. Megan slid in bed next to her and nudged her with her legs, waking her best friend up. Together, they got up and went downstairs, looking for Harry and Mick. The guys were nowhere to be found and the car was gone.

Megan spotted a note on the dining room table. It read:

"Dear School for Sluts students,

We hope you got a good night's rest. Today will be a very busy day. You are not graduates yet, but as this marks the last day of your week 1 boot camp, it is time to test to your progress. As has been the case all week, you will not be forced to do anything you don't want to do, but simple hesitance or reluctance will not be cause for the activities to stop as your voluntary participation in school activities implies consent unless explicitly expressed otherwise. You know no harm will come to you and that any genuine requests to stop will be granted. Our mission is to train you and prepare you. Those challenges require certain levels of discipline and command on our part, which we trust you now understand and accept.

We will be back by 11 a.m. to pick you up. Please do the following in preparation for today's events:

  1. Help each other out of your bonds

  2. Eat breakfast

  3. Shower

  4. Dress in naughty schoolgirl outfits. You know what to do.

  5. Put butt plugs in each other's asses (lube as needed).

  6. Be ready and waiting for us.

Harry and Mick"

Megan and Kasey looked at each other wide-eyed, then immediately turned back to back and took turns removing each other's wrist bonds. Then they removed their ball gags and stood naked in the kitchen, re-reading the letter while they ate yogurt and fruit and drank juice and coffee.

"They sure talked a lot about discipline and stuff," Kasey said. "What do you think that was about?"

"It could be a rough day," Megan said, reminding Kasey of her extreme experience with Jock and Muscles, among others. "My guess is some bondage and lots of sex."

"I think you're right," Kasey said. "I didn't go through that defense training and the bondage stuff like you did. I'm really nervous."

"I am too," Megan said. "It's scary at first. But then you realize you're pretty much helpless and that they aren't going to actually hurt you. They just manhandle you and fuck you really hard. That part actually became fun once I relaxed. But getting past that fear that they are going to go too far and you won't be able to stop them is very real."

"Shit," Kasey said, shaking her head. "I don't know if I can do this."

"They won't make you," Megan said. "But please try. I hate to ask, but I really need you there with me. So, please try and if you can't do it, then I understand."

"You know I will try," Kasey smiled. "I'll be there with you if at all possible."

"That's all I ask," Megan said, hugging her. "Thank you. You're the best friend ever."

They split up, Megan showering in her parents' bathroom and Kasey showering in Megan's. Then they went to the closet and began pulling out the options for naughty schoolgirl attire. By 10:45, they were sitting in the kitchen with the front door open, watching for the car to pull up.

Both girls had their hair in ponytails. Megan had a yellow ribbon in her hair and black choker that read "NAUGHTY" in white block letters. She wore a white button down blouse with the buttons removed. It was tied below her breasts which were, of course, unencumbered by a bra. Her midriff was bare and she wore a tiny black and yellow tartan skirt with a yellow thong underneath. She wore 6-inch black heels with frilly white ankle socks.

Kasey was similarly dressed, with a red ribbon in her hair and a red choker that also said "NAUGHTY" in white block letters. Her buttonless blouse was also tied beneath her breasts with her midriff exposed. Her tartan skirt was black and red and her thong was red. She wore 6-inch red heels with the same frilly white ankle socks.

Both girls had butt plugs inside their well-lubed asses. They were prepared the way the guys had instructed, but they felt unprepared for what lay ahead.

The guys pulled in the driveway 10 minutes later. They didn't even get out of the car. Mick was driving and he honked as he pulled in. Megan and Kasey both popped cherry red blow pops between their cherry red lips and hurried to the door. Megan locked it behind her and they got in the car. Harry was in the back and he motioned for Kasey to join him while Megan joined Mick in the front. Both men immediately groped under the girls' skirts, confirming the presence of the butt plugs. They gave their approval to the outfits and Mick pulled back out on the road, hurrying off to their destination.

The girls didn't know where they were going and the guys gave them no additional information beyond what they had written in the letter. Among the things the girls didn't know was that the guys -- along with their many new friends -- had secured use of the high school for the day. Peterson had scheduled a massive cleanup of the school with chemicals that would dictate that all the teachers and administrators who might otherwise feel like dropping in to catch up on some summer work stay away. At least that's what he had told everyone. So, the school would be totally empty except for the girls and the men who were there to evaluate their progress.

The girls also didn't know that the guys had been dropping off clothes, toys and other items at the school. It was only in the last 24 hours that this idea had come together, with the addition of Kasey and the cohesiveness of the group of men involved making a larger last-day event possible. Mick and Harry had relied heavily on Peterson, Jackson, Darrell, Walters and Yelton to make everything happen, including coordinating schedules, arranging food and drink, and establishing an itinerary for the day.

The girls understood the schoolgirl outfits when they pulled into the vacant school parking lot -- all the other guys had parked in the back, out of sight. Peterson met them at the door and let them in, locking the door behind them. The school was theirs and theirs alone. On this day, the high school's name might as well be changed to the Daddies School for Sluts. Mick had joked that they should make a sign. What a sight that would be.

Peterson led them through the hallways to one of the small lecture hall that was used for some of the larger classes as well as a space for outside speakers and community events. It looked like a lecture hall on a college campus. Peterson led them through the back entrance and they emerged on the small stage that sat at the front of the room with a column of seats rising above them like a movie theater. A spotlight shown on the podium on the stage and the light blinded them. The girls could not see the small group of men -- all those from the party and car wash and carnival -- who had gathered to take part in this day-long event.

Peterson positioned the girls on either side of the podium. Now two spotlights landed on them both and the light dimmed on the podium. Mick and Harry stepped to the podium while Peterson joined the others in the crowd.

Megan strained to see through the light. She knew this room well, as did Kasey, and she knew that it held over 100 people. The thought that there could be a room full of people looking at her right now was incredibly unsettling. She was shaking and wanted to hold Kasey's hand, but they were separated by the podium. They were together, but alone, isolated and vulnerable. What had they just walked into? Unfortunately, the words from Mick and Harry addressing the room did little to answer her questions or calm her nerves.

"Good morning everyone," Mick began. "What a great turnout! Thank you all for coming today. As you know, this has been a momentous first week for the Daddies School for Sluts. We doubled our enrollment in one week and have two outstanding young students who have demonstrated tremendous aptitude, attitude, and incredible beauty."

Hoots, whistles and cheers came from the crowd.

"We know the girls have a lot to learn," Harry said. "So this is not a graduation. But as the first full week concludes and the girls face some changes in their accessibility, we thought it would be a good idea to see exactly how much they have learned. Today, they will be taking the Sex Lesson Understanding Test, or SLUT, as we call it. This will be a challenging day for them, but a very fun day for all of us."

Again the cheers and whistles. Kasey trembled, scared beyond belief. If it weren't for her pledge to Megan, she would sprint for the door. She fought the urge, thinking about Megan, telling herself to trust Mick and Harry and, most of all, Megan.

"This is one final reminder that the fun has its limits," Mick picked up the address. "The girls can quit at any point. They can be manhandled and played with, but no harm shall come to them. Anyone breaking this rule will be out of the group, not only for today's events, but all future school events."

"These girls are gifts," Harry added. "They have willingly taken on the task of learning how to please and tease us. They have willingly done all that we have asked, even when it scared them or was less than pleasurable for them. That level of effort and dedication demands our respect. If anyone here fails to see that, who sees this exercise as an excuse to dehumanize or degrade them in any way, you need to leave right now. Yes, the line can be thin sometimes, but you all know where it is."

"OK, we have a lot of subjects to cover and lessons to administer today, so let's get started," Mick said. "Our subjects today are an extension of the classics -- reading, writing and arithmetic."

"Ours is reading, writing and suck-my-dick," someone yelled out, drawing laughter.

"That's right," Mick chuckled. "So the girls will be going to math, science and other classes today, with special lessons taught by each of you.."

"Now, let's start like a normal school day," Harry said. "We'll call this home room and start the day with roll call." Mick stood next to Megan and Harry began the roll call:

"Megan's handle?" Harry said.

"Here!" Mick said, tugging Megan's ponytail and drawing laughter from the group.

"Megan's cock-sucking mouth?"

"Here!" Mick said, pulling the blow pop in and out of her mouth while Megan pursed her lips.

"Megan's perky tits and hard nipples?"

"Here!" Mick said, pulling Megan's top away from her chest and flashing her breasts and erect nipples to the crowd. He turned her sideways so the group could see her profile as he stood in front of her and pulled her nipples toward him. Then he put her top back in place with a final squeeze of both breasts.

"Megan's tiny waist?"

"Here!" Mick said, turning Megan back so she faced the crowd. He stood behind her and put his hands on her waist, his fingers nearly touching as they reached around her.

"Megan's tight ass?"

"Here!" Mick turned Megan around and had her bend over. He lifted her skirt, holding it in the small of her back with one hand while he slapped her ass cheeks with the other. Then, encouraged by the crowd, he tugged on her thong and pulled it away from her ass and pussy, flashing her butt plug to the group before dropping her skirt back down. Megan stood up and took back around.

"Megan's tight, juicy pussy?"

"Here!" Mick lifted her skirt again and cupped her pussy mound, then pulled the panties to the side, showing her bald mound to the group. He put a finger inside her. "And very, very juicy!"

The crowd hooted and hollered again.

"Megan's long, toned legs?"

"Here!" Mick held Megan's skirt up and had her with her legs slightly apart, turning her in quarter turns, showing her off from all angles.

Mick dropped Megan's skirt back in place, then took over at the podium, reading the same roll call items off while Harry confirmed that all of Kasey's desirable attributes were also present. He could feel her trembling and saw the goosebumps on her skin. Her vulnerability made him want to hug and console her, but also to take her right there on the stage and use her like the fuck toy she was becoming. It was odd how he felt protective of her and driven to attack her at the same time.

Suddenly the school bell rang.

MATH FOR SLUTS

"Time for the first class!" Mick announced. "Math for Sluts. We invite everyone to attend in room 12. Mr. Quigley and Mr. Walters are the teachers for this class."

Minutes later, everyone had moved to Room 12. Megan and Kasey stood in front of the room, flanked by Walters and Quigley. The others all sat in the desks in the classroom, ready to watch the show. Megan was happy to see only familiar faces, even though there were so many. She knew this wouldn't be another car wash with hand jobs. Things were going to go much farther today. There were a lot of men, a lot of penises, to deal with. She looked at Kasey, who was nervous and still trembling. Megan held her hand and gave her smile to reassure her.

"Welcome to Math for Sluts," Walters said, addressing the room. "As we all know, good sluts don't need to be human calculators, but they do need to know some practical math. Fortunately, our two students are very bright girls who have excelled beyond slut-level math. What we want to test today is how well they can use their knowledge and apply it practically to their new lifestyles."

"We also know that these two have been great competitors, so we thought we would make this a little competition for fun," Quigley said. He motioned to two desks behind the girls. The desks were about 10 feet apart and faced each other. Both were equipped with lights and buzzers. "We borrowed these from the academic team. We will ask the girls questions and they will buzz in to answer. One point per correct answer. Most points wins."

"At the end of the match, both girls will demonstrate their oral skills," Walters said. "The winner will do so without interruption or distraction. The loser will be spanked throughout the process by all of you."

The group chuckled while Megan and Kasey forced smiles while squirming nervously as they listened to these instructions. Megan felt bad for Kasey. Megan was nervous, but she could sense Kasey's apprehension and she felt guilty for putting her in this position. Fortunately, she knew how to pick up her friend and former teammate.

"Don't worry," Megan said, smiling at Kasey. "I'm gonna kick your ass so hard you won't even feel them smacking it."

Everyone laughed, including Kasey, who loosened up immediately. "Oh yeah?" she retorted, also smiling now. "I kicked your ass so many times that footprint should be tattooed on it." She reached over and swatted Megan's ass playfully.

"Told you they were competitors!' Quigley said. "All right, ladies, take your positions. For once that doesn't mean on your knees!"

The girls giggled and took their seats, feeling much looser and ready for this first challenge of the day.

"Let's test the buzzers," Walters said, standing behind a podium between the girls. Quigley stood at the white board in front of the room, ready to keep score. "Buzz if you are the first student at this School for Sluts."

Megan hit her buzzer and the light came on. "That's me!" she beamed.

123456...8