All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Photographer Ch. 01'

by Sirlancelotshackle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You have potential

But there's a lot of punctuation and grammatical errors in your story. Suggest you use an editor or read it over to yourself out loud. But keep trying.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Indeed you do have potential

And I can overlook a few failures of punctuation when a 5 star story is at hand.

"To be continued" was a welcome addition at the end of Ch 01. Let's have Ch 02 ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
needs work

As others have indicated an editor is required. In addition use of international dictionary and spelling of words be used as readership is of a worldwide variety. using the spelling like "colour" when internationally its "color" harms and causes many to not read. So forget the local ism's and slang as most wont know what it is and thus confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Colourful

Ignore the idiot who expects American spelling. The civilised world uses The Queen's English.

Good story, by the way, but editing could improve it.

Keep up the good work.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
Colourful indeed

Why do so many americans think that only their way of spelling is the correct way. I'm pretty sure far more people spell the English way than the American way, and we don't complain about them. Odd. Very odd.

harmonyjonesharmonyjonesover 10 years ago
good

good story. sounds like you probably know a bit about photography and models from some of the details provided. adds some realism. very interesting and wasn't boring.

i am also writing a story about a model and would love to hear your feedback if you have time! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes, a lot of Spelling errors, but the most important today is:-

The penile head is "The Glans Penis",not the glands

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous