All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 01'

by M4bloke

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a great story!

It has the ring of truth about it, too. Engrossing. I hope there is more.

M4blokeM4blokeabout 5 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for the comment. There is definitely plenty more to follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very interesting story. Amazing to find a couple that is wanting to do so many naughty things!

Great start of the story. Looking forward to reading the rest of the episodes!

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 5 years ago
Very Good

An interesting, well written, sexy story. I enjoyed your writing and the story as much as I did the sex. Looking forward to reading your other postings.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
brilliant

5 stars. very clever story. i hadn't notice this before today's post. so i went back and started at the beginning. can't wait to read the next few chapters. Thanks. Keep them coming

Back2eggBack2eggalmost 5 years ago

I recall the days of those contact mags, this brought back many happy memories ,

I look forward to reading the rest!

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

i really liked and enjoyed it!,,very erotic! i seldom ever give a "love it" but this one was real close,,,,well written. well paced.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Very hot and sexy story. Well written. Most of what you wrote about were things I did back in the 70’s thru the mid 90’s. Thanks for bring back some fun memories. 10 stars for you…….

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm four years late. I loved the story but somehow I felt like I was reading while running. Everything is very rushed. I hope things will slow down in the next chapters so that I have time to understand what's really going on.

Angel69DelightAngel69Delight21 days ago

Contact magazines lol.. like the other comments it made us smile thinking about those early lifestyle days! Before the net took over for the better and worse.

Great story , looking forward to reading the rest of the series .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM4bloke@M4bloke
Fifty something male from the UK who from time to time enjoys writing. I like taking elements from my dim and distant past and combining them with elements that are entirely fictional, to create stories that were much more interesting than real life was.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES