Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's cock was wider than the strap on Lesly had used, but softer. To begin with he would push his cock balls deep into me, tightly pull my hips into him and then stay like this for a few seconds. I could feel him clenching his cock muscles as he did this. He was trying not to cum too fast. He started to fuck my arse rapidly, withdrawing only slightly then pushing back into me again.

"Princess Amani you may use your strap-on on my Lord!"

Then things went quiet again. David twitched inside me as Lesley lubricated him and then inserted the same strap on she had used on me into him. He resumed his fucking of me but this time using the full length of his stroke on me in order to feel the full length of Lesley's stroke on him. He didn't last long, becoming frantic in his thrusts. When he came he pushed himself deep inside me. I could feel his contractions forcing the cum into me, then they stopped. We stayed coupled as his cock became softer and smaller until eventually it popped out of my arse leaving a trail of juice to trickle down my leg.

"Princess Amani, take the Master to his quarters. You are the Games Master too now. You decide when your game is over!"

I heard the lounge door open and close and then Ruth and I were alone.

"The game is over," she whispered. "Go upstairs and take a shower. I'll get us a drink. I bet you could do with one."

I have always thought it's sexy when a girl walks around with a guy's cum oozing out of her. However I felt anything but sexy as I walked up the stairs with my buttocks clenched trying to keep a mixture of semen and baby oil from dribbling everywhere. I sat on the loo and tried to expel as much of it as I could then got into the shower. A few minutes later Ruth came in, stripped off and joined me in the cubicle

"How do you feel?" she asked me.

"Used," I replied with mock self-pity.

"Then let me soap you down and relax you."

Shower over, we towelled each other down then sat on the bed with our drinks. I was about to ask her whether she had enjoyed the evening when there was a knock on the bedroom door. It opened and in walked Lesley, freshly showered and in her dressing gown.

"David's asleep, he's taken his med's," she said. "Ruth, you said it would be alright if I joined you. Is it still ok?" she said hesitating, looking for Ruth's approval.

"Of course it is Lesley," Ruth said smiling. "There's a space here between us for you."

Lesley stood in front of us and let her dressing gown fall to the floor, revealing her slender figure. She climbed between us then turned to Ruth almost trembling as she did so and kissed her gently on the lips. Ruth responded kissing her more passionately and positioning Lesley on top of her. I watched as the two of them made out in front of me.

"Don't forget our guest," Ruth said.

"You don't mind?" asked Lesley.

"Not at all. I'd like you to."

At which point Lesley rolled off Ruth and looking directly into my eyes she smiled and said, "Hi. I'm Lesley".

Then she kissed me passionately and as we kissed little did either of us know that within five years we would be married and that, over thirty years later, we'd still be together.

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock ringing. It was six o'clock. Lesley jumped across me to shut it off then lay back down between Ruth and I. Ruth stirred then went back to sleep again.

"I have to go to work," Lesley whispered to me. "Will you come and see me out?"

We both tiptoed out of the bedroom and closed the door behind us. She was still naked and I wanted to fuck her again so badly but in act of chivalry I asked her if she wanted some breakfast instead. She disappeared into her room and I went down to the kitchen. I put the kettle on and some bread in the toaster. It wasn't long before she joined me. She had a pair of jeans and a simple sweater top on, her long red hair was tied back.

"I made some toast and there's butter and jam on the table. How do you take your tea?"

"Oooh thank you. White, one sugar please."

We made polite small talk. How long was the journey going to take, what would she be doing today, that sort of thing. Then she said she'd have to go. I carried her case to the car and put it in the trunk for her. I turned to her to say goodbye and she flung her arms around me and kissed me pushing herself into me.

"Thank you for a wonderful night last night. You know if you wanted to see me again, I'd like that," she said

"I've been wondering how to ask you."

"I'm glad. I had butterflies about asking you," then she hesitated before saying, "look, I know you are going to fuck Ruth today and I'm cool with that. Ruth's a good person and she's had a lot to deal with. She deserves every pleasure she can get. I can hardly say anything else after what I do." She looked a bit ashamed as she said it, "In any case, all I'm saying is that I'd like to see you again. If you'd like to see me that is."

I kissed her again.

"Ruth has my number, please ask her for it."

She turned to get into the car, then turned back and said, "Oh and one more thing. When you came inside me last night I left your spunk there and went to sleep. You're still inside me now. Think about that today. I know that I will be."

She kissed me one last time, got in her car and drove off. I went back to the kitchen, made two more cups of tea then headed back to the bedroom. Ruth was still asleep or at least pretending to be. I put her mug of tea on the bedside table, walked round to my side of the bed and crawled back under the sheets.

"Did you see her off?" Ruth asked.

"Yes, I did."

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore," I replied. "Don't get any ideas about fucking me in the arse with that dildo of yours today," I said, trying to sound vexed.

She laughed and reached for her tea.

"You set me up last night, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"The whole thing with David fucking me, it was planned wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was," she replied. "David's never done that with another guy before and I wanted to make his fantasy happen for him."

"And Lesley, she was in on it?"

"Yes, she was under strict instructions to make you cum. Which if I recall wasn't too much of a problem for her."

"But there's more to it isn't there, are you trying to play Cupid?"

Ruth thought for a moment then said, "Yes, it's with the best of intentions 'though. I thought that you might get along. I've my own selfish reasons for wanting to see her with someone else but Lesley deserves more out of life than being the play-thing of a man in his fifties. David was the first man she'd ever slept with. Five years later, you're the second and the first time you had sex with her you fucked her in the arse. That's not normal, where's the romance? She's 24 and in a relationship that can't go anywhere. She's intelligent, she's pretty, she's bisexual, she'll do anything, Christ she's every man's dream surely. Ok, I admit there are downsides too. She's devoted to David and that isn't going to change any time soon. Sharing her wouldn't be everyone's idea of the ideal partner. Secondly, well she's just not confident. She's never going to be the life and soul of the party and she seems to lack the imagination to go out there and make things happen. That would frustrate the hell out of many blokes. I know it would frustrate the hell out of me. Oh, and thirdly, she's got no tits to speak of."

She stopped and had a sip of her tea

"And David, what does he think?" I asked.

"What fifty-year old man wouldn't want a twenty-four-year old nympho at his beck and call? In return, she's a kept woman. We agreed that he should buy an apartment in Nottingham and she could live in it. He visits her once a week I guess and once a month or so she comes and stays with us. He's told her he'll never leave me but she's still loyal to him. I think he knows that he's stealing the best years of her life from her and he wants to make amends but after what he has been through recently he also feels like he deserves some fun. I feel sorry for her, she's missing out on so much. I thought that maybe you could fill the void in her life without rocking the boat for David. What do you think?"

"I hardly know her. I won't deny I'm attracted to her but I'm not sure I'm looking for a long-term relationship just now either. She seems to be a bit kooky too. I mean she'll be walking around with my cum still inside her today. Is that normal?"

Ruth laughed. "Take it as a compliment," she said. "As for commitment, well she won't be exclusive to you so would you need to be exclusive to her? I mean, I wouldn't be suggesting this if it meant you couldn't fuck me again. I'm not that much of a good Samaritan."

"You like her, don't you?" I asked. "I'm surprised after last night."

"What do you mean?"

"The spanking you gave her, the way you called her a dirty little slut, the way you fucked her with that strap on. I felt a bit sorry for her."

"You'd have to ask Lesley about that I think. You might be surprised what turns her on. I wasn't doing anything that she didn't want me to do. Believe me. You saw the way we kissed afterwards when we were both in bed with you."

"I won't forget that in a hurry," I conceded.

"What did she say to you this morning then?"

"That if I wanted to, I could ask you for her number. And that she knew that I was going to fuck you today."

"And do you want her number?"

"Yes."

"And do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Well you'd better get on with it then. If it makes you feel any better you can fuck me in the arse."

"I'm not that vindictive," I told her.

I decided to go down on Ruth. I like to think of it as one of my specialities. It's rare that a woman doesn't cum when you go down on her I find. I don't think she was expecting it and it wasn't long before she was grabbing my head and bucking her hips. She had three orgasms before her clitoris became too sensitive and she begged me to stop. I slid my body back up her, kissed her on the mouth so that she could taste her own juices then slid my cock into her. This was only going to be a five-minute fuck so I let myself go and went in hard, but before cumming I pulled out and straddled her upper body so that I could fuck her tits. When she saw what I was doing she cupped her boobs together so that I could move my weight onto my arms and fuck her tits almost doggy fashion. The sensation of my cock enclosed in her tits while my balls slapped against her chest ensured that it wasn't long before I came. I pushed myself hard between her tits and let the cum pulse out. Ruth relaxed her grip on her tits and I could see that my cum had ended up in a pool in the small of her neck. After telling Ruth to stay dead still I got a spoon from the tea cup and carefully scooped my cum on to it. Then, opening Ruth's mouth I fed the cum to her. There was enough for a teaspoon and a half and the rest I smeared over her neck.

"Now that's something you couldn't do with Lesley I have to admit," she said, pushing her tits together for show. "Going down on me like that just isn't David's thing. In fact, I can't think of the last time someone went down on me like that. You can come back and do that again."

"Any time you like, just call me."

"I'd better go and check on David. Let's have some breakfast in half an hour then we'd better think about getting you back."

Having said my goodbyes to David and thanked him for his hospitality we left at about one o'clock in the afternoon. The drive from Lincoln back to the University campus took about three hours in Ruth's triumph when you added in weekday traffic and a stop at a Little Chef for some lunch and we arrived on campus late afternoon.

"Come on in for a coffee?" I said to Ruth.

"Ok."

I felt a bit conspicuous walking into halls with Ruth but the truth is I guess nobody thought anything of it. In my little dormitory room I made us both a coffee. She sat on the bed while I sat on the single standard issue chair provided. I wished I'd tidied the room up before I left on Friday but I really hadn't expected to be in this position three days ago. Ruth reached into her handbag and pulled out an envelope.

"Here," she said. "It's Lesley's number. Open it when I'm gone. Make sure you call her and let me know how you get on. Don't worry about David. I'll deal with him."

"I will."

Ruth got up and checked herself in the mirror above the hand basin that was a feature of all of the dormitory rooms.

"I need to get back but I just need you to do one more thing before I leave."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Fuck me quickly. I don't need you to make me orgasm I just need you to deposit your cum in my pussy."

She leant against the hand basin for support. I pulled here jeans down to reveal a pair of plain white panties which joined the jeans on the floor around her ankles. She pushed her naked bottom out and I fingered her pussy to let the juices do their job of lubricating her passage. When I knew she was ready I pushed my cock in. This wasn't even going to be a five-minute fuck, what was required here was an urgent delivery. She reached down between her legs to fondle my cock and balls urging me to make it a big load inside her and within a couple of minutes the job was done. I held on inside her to make sure she had every last drop then she carefully pulled up her panties and then her jeans.

"I'd better go now before the stain shows through." Then she said jokingly, "Your cum is certainly doing a lot of travelling today."

She kissed me and left.

I washed my cock in the basin. Unpacked my stuff and lay back on my bed before opening the envelope. Inside was a single sheet of paper folded in half, between which there were five twenty pound notes.

The letter read, "Here is Lesley's phone number. I hope that you ring her. I think that the two of you may have a future, even if it's not a conventional one. Thank you for the weekend, both David and I enjoyed it but I enjoyed it especially. I hope that the money will come in useful. Please don't be offended by it, we are very grateful that you stayed with us. I hope that we will see you again ... Ruth."

That evening I waited as long as I could before making my way to the entrance hall where the telephones were. It must have been about eight o'clock when I put my coins in the payphone and dialled the number Ruth had given me. The phone rang a few times then somebody picked up at the other end. The payphone stuttered at my end as it took my money.

"Erm. Hi is that Lesley? It's Steve. You said to call you if I wanted to."

"Hi Steven. I was hoping that you would call."

And that's how it all started.