Menace of the Red Planet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why's he there Toots?" Hawk asked softly.

Thalia's fingers began to stroke along the hard flesh of Hawk's cock. Feeling her hand he looked down and then to the man who groaned piteously on the wall with a mixture of lust and shame as the dark haired slave slapped his cock with her breasts and rubbed up and down the length of his tortured cock. With a swift movement he took Thalia's hand in his and wrenched it free of his cock and squeezed.

"Your hurting me!" she cried in disbelief, no-one had ever denied her before.

"I asked you a question Toots, what are you doing to him?" Hawk's voice took on a hard edge that struck fear into the cowering Princess.

"I am breaking his will for my father. He is a rebel and traitor." As she spoke she grew in confidence and walked to the Duke. Pushing the slave aside she pumped his cock and looked up into his tortured face and spoke gloatingly," You are so hard and ready to cum my dear Duke will you tell me where your hidden army is, if you do I will let you cum. It must be so painful being like this. Of course the aphrodisiacs we are giving you make you so receptive to everything that we want to do."

Looking down into her face Moran spat out one word,"Whore!" Yet he knew that each denial was becoming harder.

Thalia laughed and pumped his cock again, signalling the slave the woman returned and took the cock between her lips and moved her face up and down along the long flesh, every now and again she would take the balls between her teeth and massage them with her tongue.

"The ring about his cock and inserted into his ball sack stops him from cuming but keeps him highly aroused," Thalia continued with her explanation," In about forty-eight hours he will tell me everything I want and I might let him almost cum."

Hawk was horrified, the thought that he would have fucked this woman was abhorrent to him now. Even so she rubbed her voluptuous body into his and his cock rose quickly. Though his mind may say that he did not want her, his body was saying something completely different. He wanted to thrust her away from him and free the man, he wanted to find the others but instead he pushed her to her knees before him. He thrust his cock deep into her waiting mouth and pumped it furiously until it almost came yet somehow he stopped himself.

Taken by surprise she found that she enjoyed this man using her like the slut she would sometimes feel she was, she would do anything he wanted she realised and allowed his cock to thrust deeply into her throat where she would massage it with the muscles of her mouth and throat. Then he pulled away from her and he reached for her. He pulled he to her feet and threw her forcefully onto the bed, then pushed her over onto her stomach. His hands forcibly pulled her hips up and he guided his cock to the entrance of her cunt. The lips dripped with juice as he slapped her rump a number of times turning them from a golden tan to a dull red colour. His cock's head gleamed with precum and he allowed it to rub along the thick swollen lips of the helpless woman.

"Fuck me, take me, just fuck meeeeeee!!!!!" she cried with increasing desire.

With a mighty shove the dull headed spear was thrust firmly into her empty cunt.

"Yessss, you are so big. Push it in make my cunt stretch. Aaiiiiieeee!!!!"

He felt her cum and as she did his cock punched into her bruised cunt again and again. Her cunt felt so stretched, it hurt as he pushed his cock into her. He spanked her as he thrust, he wanted to punish her with his hands and cock and she came and came with the sensation of his cock sliding over her large clit. A clit that was rubbing along his cock. Chan Li had extended it so that when aroused it was more like a small cock that mere pea.

"It is too much. Stop!, No don't Stop!!!! Fuck me, fuck meee hard!!!!" Thalia had lost control of her body and she wanted this man to continue forever in fucking her. She wanted him to control her to dominate her. She had never had a man like this even Quandi had never been as demanding of her body as this Earthman was. Her orgasm tripped off her clit, one orgasm after another, each one growing stronger until her cunt pulsed with the extreme pleasure. He grunted and thrust hard into her and she felt his cum rocket into her cunt. He came in her with long thick strands that filled her aching cavern and spilled out onto her legs.

Sated he threw her to the bed and she begged,"Please I need more of your fucking, pleaseee!!"

"Why sister I would never have thought of you as such a pathetic little worm." They both spun around to see Thalia's brother and his insect guards at the door.

"He was quite the stud wasn't he my dear? But didn't father deny him to you?" Thollan gloated at his sister as she struggled to cover her magnificent body with a sheet. At a signal the soldiers snapped chains on Hawk's limbs and pulled him to his feet. Looking at him through the hard silver mask Hawk saw the contemptuous grin and mad eyes as the man touched his now flaccid cock.

"Do you know what we do with creatures that touch the Imperial Princess without the Emporer's permission? He spat out his question.

"We send them to work in the Sexium mines where they die of Sexium poisoning. I hear that it is a painful and slow death."

"Don't!!" Thalia said.

"Don't! Oh dear sister you seem so unlike yourself. Guards take this thing away to the Mines of Death!!"

Continued in Episode 3: Escape from the Mines of Death