Merry F’n Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my pants and left them and my boots behind me as I stepped between her legs. Aunt Meg's hand gripped my shaft and guided me to her slit where I slid fully in till I pressed against her back wall. "Oh my god, Dave! That feels really deep! Oh god, we have to use this position more often!" she gasped as I began fucking my beautiful aunt's cunt. "Oh god yes, that feels so good, honey, oh god, so good."

I had to agree with her, pumping my cock into her tight pussy felt divine! I worked her nipples with my fingers making them grow even longer under my touch. With her hips hanging over the edge of the couch I was able to easily slam hard and deep into her, rapidly pushing her towards her climax. I leaned in and gave her a whisker framed kiss just as she groaned into my mouth, her body lurching ferociously as her body was slammed by her climax. Meg broke off the kiss as she sobbed, "Oh god yes, Dave, fuck me harder, I'm cumming! Oh god I love you so much!"

We kissed for several moments, finally breaking lip contact after her climax was totally finished. Aunt Meg looked into my eyes with a strange look in her eyes. Quickly pressing on I pulled out and moved her rather rapidly to the end table. "What are you doing.......Dave?" my Aunt asked me.

"It's time for your second of seven orgasm stops, my dear!" As the table was way too small to even sit on comfortably so I bent her over it and stepped behind her pressing my cock against her slit from the rear. "Here we go honey!" I said as my cock slid easily into her well stretched pussy.

"Oh god...Dave...that feels so good! Oh god yes, do it...DO IT!" she cried out as her hips began pounding back at me driving my hard cock deep into her pulsating pussy. We quickly found our rhythm as we moved as if in a perfectly choreographed dance of love. Less than six minutes later she dropped her head as a huge groan escaped her lips. Seconds later she pulled her head back as she screamed "YESSSSSSSSSS! OH GOD YES I'M CUMMING SO HARRRRRRRDDDDD! MY GOD DON'T STOP! DON'T FUCKING STOP! OH SHIT...OH SHIT...OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Her cries ended and her knees buckled disengaging us from our coupling.

Very softly Aunt Meg said "Wow...Dave...you're an animal tonight! What's gotten into you?!"

"Honey, I just want you to know how much I love you! You are so sexy I just can't help myself!" I told her as I lifted her up and moved her towards the easy chair. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap straddling me. I guided my cock to her opening and she moaned as she settled herself down onto me. "Oh god honey you feel so good around me," I said.

"Oooooooh god yesssssss, you feel good too...Dave." I was getting concerned as nearly every time she said her husband's name she paused as if trying to figure something out. I knew this was the crucial test, to convince her that I was her husband and not her nephew.

"I'm glad because it's been a long night for this old guy!" I said remembering my uncle complaining about getting older. "I just want to give you the best of the night since you had to wait so long for me tonight!"

"But it's like that every Christmas.....oh gosh that's good...and you never gave me such a promise!" Meg said as she worked her hips up and down fucking her self with my steel hard cock. "This is nice though, you feel so good, I may just be able to cum that much for you."

"Honey, I don't want you to cum for me; I want you to cum for YOU! I want to show you just how much it means to me for you to allow this night to happen!" I told her as I gave her three good thrusts up into her warm velvet tunnel. "I may not tell you enough but you really are incredible!"

She groaned as I filled her pussy with my full length once more then she said, "Oh god Babe, your cock is so good tonight! God I love what you are doing to me!" She really got into it after that and nothing was said for several minutes. The only sounds in the room were each of us panting from our exertions and our moans of pleasure we gave each other.

My aunt kissed me several times as I held her ass in my hands helping her move on and off of me. I could tell from her breathing that Meg was approaching her third orgasm of our marathon fuck and I wanted it to be a good one. Bending down I found her left tit with my mouth and began nursing viciously on it as my right hand slipped to her clit and I rubbed it with my thumb and forefinger.

Aunt Meg started shaking on my lap, her hips pounding as hard as she could move them as she was overcome by my three pronged attack. "Oh Baby, oh god, oh fuck I'm nearly there!" she groaned into my shoulder. My hand was squashed between our bodies when she screamed "OH GOD I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG! OH BABY! OH GOD...OH BABY DON'T STOP! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHGAWWWWWWWWD!"

She grunted and groaned several times but no other words came from her as her climax roared on and on. Finally sated for the moment she fell limp against me breathing hard, her pussy gripping and releasing, gripping and releasing several times. She finally lifted her head and leaned against my face nose to nose and softly said, "Holy shit.....holy fucking shit.....GOD that was so good!"

"I know that I sure liked it!" I said before kissing her softly, my hands roaming her back and sides.

"Dave...um...Baby...would you please take off your coat and that fake beard and hair?"

"Sure honey, I'll take off the hat and fake hair stuff! But I kind of like the coat on and it's not hot," I said trying to prevent her from noticing my scratched back. I just had to chance it with my well punctured butt.

"Well, I guess that's better than nothing, but you usually take the coat off."

"Hey, I'm giving you this gift of all these extra orgasms, so I'm going to continue being Santa for a bit longer even if it means only with his coat on!"

As we talked I had inched my way to the edge of the chair and slowly stood up with my aunt still impaled on my granite like shaft. "OH...MY...GOD! OOOOOHHHHH BAAAAABE!" My aunt groaned in surprise and pleasure as I moved us to the desk. I eased her down onto her back before saying, "Okay, roll over onto your stomach Honey."

"Wh-what?"

"Roll over. I want to do you from behind with you leaning over mom's desk!"

"How? I'm not a contortionist you know!"

I grabbed her right leg and eased it up and over (?) my chest then said, "Okay, now roll and I'll go right with you." She did what I asked and seconds later I said, "See, that was a piece of cake!"

My hips gave her two good thrusts like that and she groaned into the desk top, "Oh Babe you do feel good like this! Just don't get carried away! Don't ruin this by trying to make me do anal!"

Holy fuck, that was where I was headed and I sure was glad she told me not to! So I just stayed mute and focused on fucking her incredible pussy. Once again we didn't talk much as I gradually worked my way into a human battering ram. By the time five minutes had passed Aunt Meg was groaning quite loudly, her body thrusting back at me as we pushed our sensations to the max. My balls were tightening in readiness as she groaned a deep throaty moan of per-release.

"Oh god, Honey, I'm going to cum!" I cried out.

"Give it to me Babe! Do it!" my aunt moaned. "Oh god I'm cumming with you," she cried out just as my first hard rope blasted deep into her pussy! With each hard and deep thrust into her my balls shot out a huge blast of cum whitewashing her insides with my cream. Each rocket of sperm was met with my aunt groaning "YES!" in probably the loudest groans ever. Meg's body shook so hard she nearly knocked us both off the desk (hmm, was I 'on' it since my cock was up her pussy nine inches?), only my wide spaced legs kept us from landing on the floor.

"Heyuh, (or however one spells a gasping sound) heyuh...heyuh....heyuh....heyuh...ohgod...heyuh ...oh shit...heyuh...oh Babe that...was incredible...oh god!" my aunt gasped over and over. I rested my head on her back as I recovered from my awesome climax.

We both slowly recovered and I looked back to make sure the chair was there...it was. I grabbed her by her waist and softly said "Come on." Her head came up just as I pulled her from the desk as I stepped back and then eased onto the desk chair behind me. She seemed surprised and fell onto my cock hard, driving me deeply into her cunt.

"OH BABE!" she gasped as a smile formed on her lips. She turned over her shoulder to me and kissed me softly, her tongue searching inside my mouth till it found my own. "Mmmmmmmm, oh god Baby you are really turning me on tonight" she told me as she started fucking herself slow on and off of my shaft. For the next seven minutes she balanced herself with her hands on my knees as she stoked her internal fires.

My balls were happy to let her move like that as it gave me time to find more cum to deposit in my aunt later. After all, she had only cum four times thus far! Aunt Meg had been moving in a very fluid motion, barely stopping at the top or bottom of her strokes as her sexy body worked my hot prick into her succulent pussy. I was playing with her firm tits non-stop pulling the occasional soft groan from her lips.

Finally as she sank back down onto me she groaned "Oaouaouarghououoaouahoooogodddd" and her body shook gently. She slowly lifted up and sank back down with the same response. In the end she repeated this motion and sound combo about eight times, her pussy squeezing tighter around me with each stroke. My hips had never lifted off the chair seat even one time when she slowly fell back against my chest gasping as she said, "Oh Babe, I have NEVER came like that before! Oh god it was SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! Wow you are incredible tonight!"

I held her tight as I gently rocked her on my lap for several minutes. All the while I was kissing her cheek, neck and shoulder as she recovered from her incredible climax. Finally she lifted her head and looked around at me to say, "Holy shit, Babe, I can't believe I'm saying this, but there are two more items of furniture left. Are you still up for it?" I finally gave her an upwards thrust and she gasped before saying "I think that was a 'yes'! Ottoman next?"

"If you wish Honey." I said as I held her in place preventing her from climbing off of me. I lifted up out of the seat and walked the seven steps to the Ottoman where I knelt down to my knees and draped her over the rich leather in the doggie position once more. Aunt Meg had remained silent as I carried her, her only noticeable response was to lightly chew her lower lip.

My hips began slowly moving my cock out of her and then slowly back in as I began pushing her towards her 6th orgasm. I may have entered the night a virgin but I did know that women really like it when the guy they are with does every thing he can to make certain she is satisfied! My aunt deserved this more than any woman I knew considering how she let every woman in my family get fucked into oblivion by me -- well, I mean by her husband! And to think it had been going on for -- I'm sure -- their entire married life!

While my aunt had rode me on the desk chair I had kept my hands away from her clit, but now I wanted to stoke her fires some more. I had placed her so there was about a four or so inch gap between her pussy and the edge of the Ottoman so I could reach her clit with ease, and I did. The first time I touched it she lurched and gasped softly then gushed "Oh god yes, rub my clit Babe! Oh god you feel so good in me! Don't stop...oh god don't stop!"

My hips picked up the pace and after about five minutes we were both groaning from the fantastic sensations we were giving each other. I drove my shaft into her hard and held it right there, in as far as I could get it. She groaned as I bottomed out, then held her breath expecting me to pull out once again. Instead I leaned in and kissed the back of her neck where I had found a supersensitive spot. The instant I touched it she screamed something and started trying to fuck her pussy onto my deeply buried cock.

Soon I realized she was groaning out "Oh god fuck me...fuck me dammit...oh yes that's it! Oh god harder.....fuck me harder.....HARDER....HARDER OH GOD YES LIKE THAT!" I was pulling all the way back before slamming viciously into her again, driving my cock half way to her teeth each time I bottomed out. "YES...YES...YESYESYESYESYESOHMYGODTHAT'SITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! OH GOD I'MMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! OH! OH! OH! OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddooooohhhhhhffuuuucccckkkkkkk!" she faded away as her intense climax finally slipped away. I pulled my thumb and forefinger from her throbbing clit and smiled as I noticed they were absolutely drenched with her cum juices.

After waiting several minutes for her to recover I picked her up and stepped over to the nearby coffee table for our last stop on this marathon fuck. My aunt's head hung down as she moaned throatily with each movement I made. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and placed it on the table, then I sat on the pillow and used it to slide in as far as I could on this huge square surface. Finally in position I leaned back as my hands held her upright, putting her in the reverse cowgirl position.

"Come on Meg, this is our last piece of furniture! Can you move or shall I flip you over?" I asked her gently.

She never said a word as her body slowly began fucking itself on my rock hard cock. Three minutes later she said softly, "I want to see your face. I want to look into your eyes when you make me cum again!" Slowly she lifted her right leg then her left leg and pivoted around on my fully engulfed cock, a huge smile of satisfaction on her face.

She placed her hands on my chest and lifted her pussy high on my cock not stopping until just my tip remained inside of her, then she eased slowly back down, enjoying each fraction of an inch as she engulfed me once more. "Oh god, Babe, you feel so big and hard tonight! Oh god I love your cock!" she said looking right into my eyes, lust written all over her face.

"Oh Meg, you feel so good around me!"

"Oh god yes Babe, fuck me and make me cum again! Oh god this is so good, Baby!" It was then that I realized she had stopped calling me Dave quite some time ago when she had paused a very long time before saying my uncle's name. Ever since then I had only been called 'Babe' or 'Baby' by her. Did she know? Could she know? Was there some little thing that I did differently that tipped my hand? Was I trying to make her feel TOO good?

My aunt was moving with ease on my shaft when she looked into my eyes and asked, "I love how your chest feels Baby; can I unbutton your coat? You can keep it on, but I really get turned on by the way your hard muscles feel!" I saw no way I could tell her 'no' so she quickly had it unbuttoned and was sliding her hands all over my chest as she fucked her pussy on my cock. My aunt was really getting turned on from this so I figured it would do no harm.

Meg rode my cock like that for over five more minutes or so and quietly moaned as she had what appeared to be two small soft climaxes. They sure weren't what I wanted to give her! Her movements were slowing and her face looked torn, her mind wanted to keep right on riding me but her body cried 'Uncle' as sleep got closer and closer.

I started actively thrusting up into her pussy hard when she fell onto my chest gasping, "Oh god I can't go on! Oh Baby, I'm so tired...and I did cum just a little bit so let's go home and get some sleep! I'm so tiredddddddd........."

"Oh no, I'm going to make you cum hard on this table while I give you my last load of the night!"

"Ohhhhhh godddddd nooooooo........"

"Oh Yes!" Then I wrapped my arms around her holding her to me as I lifted upright before standing. I turned around and gently placed my aunt on her back on the table, her ass hanging over the edge. My hips resumed pumping into her and slowly I reawakened her body as she again moaned "Oh god you feel so good!" She looked dreamily into my eyes before saying "Oh god, I'm going to cum. Oh my god, you're going to make me cum so hard! Oh fuck...oh god...oh Babe you feel so good!"

I hadn't expected her to reach her climax that quickly considering how tired she looked, so I was not as close to cumming as she was. Slamming my cock into her hard and deep was getting my balls closer to giving up another load but I didn't think I could catch up to her. Aunt Meg was looking into my eyes with wonderment as I fucked her hard and deep, her hands lazily stroking my sides inside my Santa coat. Suddenly she groaned loudly before gasping, "OH MY GOD...I'M CUMMING! OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCK ME GOD!" as her arms slipped around me hugging me tightly to her.

Her fingers slipped over my scratched back and I saw it register on her eyes while she came harder than ever before. Her body shook violently beneath me as her pussy tried to squeeze my cock into submission. Five powerful strokes later she was ending her climax just as her pussy got its reward when my balls exploded their huge load of cum into her. I groaned our "Oh god Meg, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so deep in your pussy!"

Her body quickly awoke and went into orgasmic spasms around me once more as she cried out "Oh yes, give it to me! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! Oh god fuck me and give me all your cum! Oh god I'm cumming again! Oh my god I'm CUMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Our climaxes finished nearly at the same moment, my aunt clinging to me gasping for her breath as her hips slowly moved with me. Her eyes hadn't left mine for well over three minutes as she said, "Oh god Babe, I'm so tired! Can we just go home to bed now? Oh my god that was so good....oh my god!"

I lifted her up off the table making her groan as I moved her onto the couch. "OH god NO! No more Baby, please no more tonight!" she pleaded.

"Don't worry Honey, I'm just making you comfortable while I go get something to drink. I am dying of thirst."

"Ok-k-kay, hurry back. Wh-what happened to your back?"

"Oh just got a couple of small scratches, they'll be gone tomorrow!" I said and then quickly left her there as I walked towards the kitchen wearing just my open Santa coat. My hope was my aunt would fall asleep while I was gone.

Part 11.

I walked into the kitchen and straight to the refrigerator. As I grabbed a Coke my Grandma said, "Well Dave, you certainly are here later than usual! I don't recall you ever being so um...energetic with Meg before."

"Well this is a special night and I just felt like doing that. She sure didn't seem to mind."

"No I don't suppose she did. So are you just going to let all those juices dribble off your cock and all over my floors or what?"

I took a long swig of my drink while I looked at her trying to figure out her response. Finally I lowered the Coke and said, "Well, if you are that worried, you could always clean it for me!"

"I thought you'd never ask!" she said as she quickly moved to me and pushed me onto a nearby chair. My grandma was on her knees in a flash with her lips around my half hard cock so quick that I thought it must be painted with gold. When she brought me back to full hardness in near record time I knew she was the one going for the gold. Grandma was moaning around my cock as she took me to the back of her mouth several times, her tongue working me furiously.

"There," she said pulling off of me briefly, "that part is clean! Now for the rest of it," and for the second time my grandmother took my cock fully down her throat as her tongue slurped everywhere cleaning me of all the residue from fucking my Aunt Meg. Several moments went by as she made sure that every bit of my shaft was clean before she finally pulled off of me. "God I love this cock! Now that ALL of it is clean, it's time for me to get my desert!"

1...345678