All Comments on 'Michael the Tongue Toy'

by FromTheDeskOfOI

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
No Hypnosis Needed

Interesting story. Enjoyed it. Wouldn't need that ploy for me. Love to do it. 5-star story. Just one thing. Tammy told a "tale", not a "tail".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

different kind of a story very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I must have listened to that tape also !

I must have listened to that tape also....I am a "pussy slave" through and through.....I never get tired of licking the kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unique Story

I seek out stories with a unique plot to them such as this one. I give it 4 Stars. I do not fully enjoy the aspect that the husband was repeatedly forced to do Jane's bidding. That is too much like rape or molestation. I will always deduct points for these factors.

mBrowmBrowover 8 years ago
Great fun

Thanks for a most enjoyable story!

However, "Tammy's whole body shuttered" .. should be "shuddered" unless she's a window!

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Fun story

This is one fun story. I've never read one like this before. You have a great imagination. Keep writing.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years ago
You have the core of a good story here

Good plot, though it could be more erotic with more detailed description of Michael's pussy licking. And as others have note, watch your grammar, especially homonyms.

realbigsid69realbigsid69over 8 years ago
Great first story

Good first story, it's an exciting theme and one of my favourites, a common thread through most of my stories too. Whether you develop this story or just use it as a basis to write other stories, keep it up and good luck! - realbigsid69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

My girlfriend made her hubby eat her after I screwed her several times . . LOL! Her detailed recounting of each episode was a huge turn on for both of us . . Whew!! We had some GREAT times!

deep_surfacedeep_surfacealmost 7 years ago

I must have listened to that tape when I was little kid, that explains everything!

Lovely story, thanks!

Michael_WarrenMichael_Warrenover 6 years ago
Sweet memories

Liked it, although I agree with the notion that the reluctance part subtracts rather than adds to the story. My first gf and I agreed on the use of hypnosis a bit like this. We (I) used certain keywords for triggering different sexual desires in her on moments I felt like the corresponding scenario. She was nearly always in the mood for sex (without the hypnosis) anyway. To her and me, this was a perfect tool for keeping in sync with each other. And apparently, an added bonus was, that even the intensity of her lust seemed to be 'programmable' as well, although I'm unsure whether she really needed that. (Thinking back of this, I now wonder why we never experimented with her triggering me the same way.) Thanks! Mike.

PS Lovely naughty-friend-twist by the end!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Play it again

I'm going to let my wife read this story. Maybe she'll try it out on me. If it doesn't work I can always fake it . My wife has the best pussy around and I eat it every chance I get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

Is he really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bit boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous