Michael the Tongue Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just like she said he'd act," thought Tammy as he approached her and dropped to his knees between her thighs. Emboldened with his reaction so far, Tammy decided to repeat her request with a sterner tone. Grabbing Michael by the back of his head and pulling him into her, Tammy said, "Michael, don't fuck around. Stop talking and fucking...lick...my...pussy."

Which was exactly what he proceeded to do, and Tammy immediately understood how Jane was trying to describe the difference. He had never gone down on her yet Tammy had never experienced someone so in tune with her body... he was always making the right motions to drive her wild. Speed, pressure, suction, all perfect at the perfect time.

"Fuck, you are a pussy licking master! Damn Mikey, just like that, I'm going to cum all over your face!" moaned Tammy, thrusting herself forcibly against his face as she came.

During the intensity of her orgasm and her bodies continuing waves of seizures as she came down, Michael backed off, but stayed on his knees, looking intently at Tammy, looking for his next command. Tammy's whole body shuttered as she finally finished the minute of orgasmic pleasure, shook her head in disbelief at how amazing and ridiculous the situation was. There was Michael, on his knees between her legs, looking up at her...waiting and wanting.

"Wow, you are just a pussy slave aren't you? My own little tongue toy, well at least until Jane gets home," teased Tammy.

"Oh my god, what did I just do?!" asked Michael in disbelief, yet remaining on his knees.

Pulling him back into her crotch, Tammy just replied with, "only what you wanted to do. Now worship my pussy," before pulling his face towards her again.

The couple hours that followed included many more orgasms for Tammy and ended up with Michael on his back on the floor and Tammy violently riding his face when she noticed his phone ringing on the table and figured it was Jane calling. With some extra effort into her thrusts and grinding harder onto his face, Tammy enjoyed her last cum from the evening.

"Okay, I'm done with you. I think Jane's coming home now," said Tammy, getting off Michael and straightening up her dress as she prepared herself to leave.

Upon saying that, Michael started to sit upright and used his hand to wipe Tammy juices from his face. Michel couldn't notice the oval patch of raw red skin circling his mouth, but Tammy did, and trying to refrain from giggling over the sight she said, "Well it's late, I need to be leaving."

"Fuck! What did I just do? I'm so sorry!" exclaimed Michael, "I have no idea why I did that."

"Oh Mikey, it's okay. Sometimes shit happens. I forgive you. If you don't tell Jane about tonight, I won't either. Let's just keep it our own secret, okay?" asked Tammy while walking towards the front door and letting herself out, leaving a confused and guilty Michael still processing what just occurred.

Cafe Conclusion

"Wow, you're a bitch," Barbara said with a hint of levity in her voice. "You got Michael to cheat on Jane."

"She made him what he is. If oral sex is cheating, she made him cheat," said Tammy. "He said no, and it looked like he felt bad afterwards. That's on her. While I had a fuckton of a good time, it takes two people to tango, and Jane just made it so he'll tango with anyone asking," giggling at her own joke, before coming to senses with the gravity of the bigger picture and pleading with her friend.

"But please don't tell Jane," pleaded Tammy. "You promised not to tell anyone. I couldn't resist having a taste of what she's getting anytime she wants. Tell me you weren't at least tempted to try the same?"

Barbara thought about the question a bit before replying. "I don't know, but I'm not about to go out of my way like you did. Girlfriend, you are crazy."

Both women had a shared laugh at Barbara's last comment, finished their coffee's discussing life, and parted ways.

Epilogue

Jane arrived at her home about 20 minutes after Tammy left. She noticed Michael was acting a bit odd, but Jane chalked it up to his work. She did notice the red rash around his face, but didn't really think much about it as she commanded him to orally service her into the night.

12