Midlife Surrender Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,275 Followers

"Now," Derek said when Kara had completed the task, "remove the blouse and toss it aside."

This time Kara hesitated only slightly before moving to obey, carefully easing the garment off her shoulders and down her arms while Derek held her pressed against him.

"Very good," Derek said in a teasingly sweet voice as she tossed the blouse aside. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Slowly, awkwardly, Kara shook her head -- no.

"You know what's next, don't you?"

This time his question was met with a slow, shaky affirmative nod of the head.

"Well?" he questioned. And without further prodding, Kara reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, sliding it down her arms and tossing it after her blouse.

"See how easy this is," Derek said as he slid his cock nearly completely out of her mouth, only to slide it slowly back in. "Why, I bet you even know what comes next, don't you?"

This time, even as Kara was nodding her head affirmatively, she was repositioning her knees further away from Derek so she was stretching upwards and forward, creating separation between the back of her thighs and calfs. Then, without further prodding or hesitation, she released the button on her pants and lowered the zipper, before sticking her thumbs inside the waist and wiggling them over her hips.

"Uh, uh, uh," Derek said, twisting her head controllingly. "The panties, too."

With a groan of acknowledgement, Kara reached up, slid her thumbs inside her panties and eased them over her hips. From there, a series of slow, awkward wiggles and contortions followed before the pants and panties finally slid free of her ankles and were tossed into the growing pile of discarded clothing.

"Very good," Derek praised sarcastically. "Now you're a big girl slut-toy just like Amy. And since you were such an obedient slut-toy -- for the most part, anyway -- I've got a present for you." And with that he began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking it as if it were a pussy.

At first the thrusts came slowly, but the tempo quickly increased as his grip tightened on her hair, and as he twisted her head to increase his pleasure. And as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth with increasing force, Kara couldn't help but acknowledge the lustful feelings that were building inside her with each new lunge he made, nor could she could keep her hands from sliding between her legs to massage her clit and pussy in time with his thrusts.

For his part, Derek used her mouth as his own private pussy, fucking it without concern for her feelings, even though the moans emanating from her throat gave proof of her excitement. He continued his assault for several long minutes; minutes which saw her slipping further and further under his spell. And from there, it wasn't long before Kara sensed the change in his rhythms and the tensing of his muscles that suggested his release was near

She squirmed hungrily, desperately trying to bring about her own climax. But then, without warning, he released her hair with his right hand and slid it to his cock, leaving his left hand to pull her head from his manhood. And then, as he pulled her head back and down, he began pumping his meat over her face. And then he came, shooting his seed over her face even as she opened her mouth in an unsuccessful attempt to catch it. And when he finally finished cuming, his sperm was dotting her cheeks, her nose, her forehead and her hair, even as her own body was exploding in orgasm.

When he'd recovered enough, Derek released Kara's hair and took a half step backwards. When she reached for her face to wipe off his cum he grabbed her wrist. "Leave it," he ordered. "It will serve as a reminder of your status. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Kara replied meekly, adding the 'sir' as an automatic response to the young man's authority.

"Good."

Derek released her hair and eased around behind her, stepping up close to her kneeling backside. He bent over, allowing his head to hover over hers as he lowered his hands to her breasts. And when his hands slid over her beautiful, large orbs, a shudder shot through Kara's body.

"What size are they," Derek queried.

"36D," came the whispered response.

"They're very beautiful," he said, before adding softly, "very beautiful indeed."

"Thank you," she responded, strangely pleased that such a handsome young man would find any part of her beautiful.

For the next several moments Derek caressed her breasts softly, allowing Kara to slip into a relaxed, receptive mood. When he saw her eyes slide closed as a deep sigh escaped her lips, he smiled slyly. And then, after he'd allowed her another few seconds to sink deeper into the pleasure he was providing, he withdrew his hands abruptly, his left hand sliding to the base of her neck, holding her steady while his right hand sent a slap across her right tit, a slap that delivered more noise and surprise than actual pain. But in her present state of relaxed arousal it was more than enough to startle her.

"Ow!" Kara screamed out, her body instantly tensing as her hands automatically reached to cover up. But Derek was too fast, delivering a second blow to the breast before her hands could offer them sanctuary.

"Lower the hands," Derek ordered firmly.

"But," Kara started to protest before catching herself. When she tilted her head back to see Derek's face, she saw a stern face, yet somehow not a mean one. Still, it was a nervous breath that escaped her mouth as she lowered her hands to her sides. "Yes, sir."

With a small nod of his head, Derek removed his left hand from Kara's shoulder and lowered it to her breasts. And for the next several minutes he proceeded to have his way with her beautiful orbs, alternately slapping them, squeezing them, pinching them and mashing them into her chest, all while he listened to the helpless moans emanating from her voice while she fingered herself to another orgasm.

"On your hands and knees, doggy style," Derek ordered once the bliss from Kara's orgasm started to fade. He watched as she moved to comply with his command, pleased with the speed in which she'd reacted. Once she was in position, he retrieved his riding crop and rested it gently against her right buttock.

"Turn this way," he ordered, giving a little swat to her behind to indicate the proper direction. It wasn't until she was facing directly towards Amy -- who was still bent over the back of the sofa with her legs spread and her ass and pussy on clear display -- that he stopped her.

"That's enough," he ordered, giving her ass another little slap to encourage her. "Now, crawl,"

Kara could see Amy's naked ass bent over before her as clearly as Derek could, and her uneasiness grew with each forward movement she made as it became more and more apparent what the young man had planned. Finally, when she pulled within twelve inches of her friend, she stopped.

"I didn't say you could stop," Derek barked, slapping her on the behind with the crop. "Now crawl!"

But Kara held her position. "Please, she's my friend, and I've never . . . I mean I don't think . . ."

But Derek cut her off, slapping her firmly on the right buttock. "I don't care who you think she is, the fact of the matter is she's nothing but a horny little slut-toy, just like you. Now MOVE!" And as several more welts struck home Kara jerked forward until, suddenly, her face slid between Amy's thighs, a few short inches below her flowing pussy.

"That's better," Derek said as he set the riding crop aside before dropping to his knees at her right side. He grabbed a handful of hair and turned her head upward until her face was nearly touching Amy's pussy.

"You've never eaten pussy before, have you?"

"No, sir," she responded, her heart nearly pounding in her chest as the unmistakable smell of an aroused woman drifted through her nose.

"Answer this," he said. "Do you think it's right that you spied on your friend while she was having sex?"

"No, sir."

"Tell me, do you think it's right that, while in the middle of her passion, she has to stop and wait while I attended to you?"

"No, sir,"

"Well, neither do I." He paused for a moment, allowing Kara's nervousness to grow. "And do you know how you're going to make amends for your selfish self-indulgence?"

"No, sir," she whispered, the coarseness of her voice betraying her nervousness.

He paused again, leaning closer to her ear so he could whisper menacingly into it while a nervous shiver shot through her body. "By licking her pussy until she cums."

And with that he eased her face forward, slowly inching her closer and closer until her face was actually pressing up against her friend's sex, even as her friend was pushing herself back against her mouth.

A feeling somewhere between stark raving terror and pure unadulterated lust shot through Kara's body as she felt the horny wetness of another woman pressing against her face. The part of Kara that was terrified wanted to leap to her feet, go racing from the room and escape the madness that had overcome her. The problem was, the other part of her was so wrapped up in this sordid display of sexual deviance that she was ready for anything -- even another woman's pussy. After all, she'd come this far, hadn't she?

And she continued to kneel there, languishing in indecision, doing nothing other than holding her position while her lust-fueled nervousness continued to grow. It wasn't until she felt Derek's hand slide over her ass and into her pussy, stroking in and out of her dripping box, that she finally gave in to her lust, sliding her tongue into Amy's pussy with a hunger she would never have believed possible.

She lapped at her friend's pussy eagerly, only vaguely aware of the garbled moans coming from Amy's gagged mouth. And she felt her own lust rising as Derek continued to attack her pussy with one hand, even while his other hand continued pressing her against Amy's cunt. Her tunnel vision was so complete now that she didn't even feel Derek release her head and withdraw his fingers. But she did feel him ram his engorged meat deep into her pussy.

She arched her back and screamed out as the orgasm shot instantly through her body, only to have Derek once again grab her by the hair and push her back into Amy's pussy. And as the young man pounded his meat into her without letup, she renewed her assault on Amy until she felt her pussy beginning to tremble around her tongue. And then, for the first time in her life, she tasted a woman's cum. And as the juices of Amy's orgasm were filling her mouth, her own body exploded in another orgasm, even as Derek was spurting his seed into her pussy.

And then it was over.

For several moments nobody spoke and nobody moved, each trying to gather themselves as best they could. It was Derek who finally broke the silence, leaning forward as if to speak to Kara, yet using a voice both women could clearly hear.

"This is what happens next," he said. "I'm going to stand up and get dressed, while you two stay exactly where you are. Clear?"

Kara nodded her head instinctively, the thought of disagreeing with Derek never even entering her mind.

"Good," he said. And then he withdrew his now limp manhood from Kara's pussy and rose to his feet.

It took the young man two minutes to pull on his underwear, pants, tee-shirt and shoes, and another minute to gather up all his toys. When he was ready he stepped over to the two middle-aged women.

"Now, after you hear the front door close you may get up. Miss Johnson, I'll expect you to release Mrs. Marshall from her constraints before you leave, clear?"

The muffled groan from Amy's mouth and the soft "yes" from Kara's signaled that they understood their final instructions. And with that, Derek nodded his head, turned and started for the door.

The sound of the front door came and Kara shot instantly to her feet. She ignored her friend, instead scurrying around the room to gather her clothes. Finally, when she was fully dressed and Amy's grunts of protest became to loud to ignore, she stepped over to her still bent over friend.

"I'm sorry, Amy," she whispered, a few tears slipping from her eyes. "I'm so sorry."

And then she released her friend's hands from the wrist restraints, turned and raced for the front door, barely slowing down to slip into her shoes and open the door before racing for her car.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,275 Followers
12