All Comments on 'MILF 03'

by book_man_03

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I've really enjoyed this series. I am likeing how you build a character and give them differences. Like Alice cuming fast and being very responsive. She is also the first to state that she will NOT do anal. If yu continue this series I just wonder how long she will stick by that resolve with twins to satisfy daily. Of course, Carol seems to be up for just about anything. When they played dress up and the daughter was to be the french maid, I expected Carol to be dressed as a Mistress and Sarah to be wearing her choker. It would have been an interesting role play fantasy for them to get into. I do hope you eventually add to this. There can be a future for them. Even after the boys marry, they don't necessarily have to give up their mothers completely. And you are right, we do need to hear from Alice and read about his first encounter with Jenny in three years. Alice's connection with her twin boys needs to be explored. I personally question the responsibility of writing in that it is ok to show the videos and photos. The video of Alice and Ben would probably just piss the twins off and make them think less of their mother. When the ladies all got together, they should have all been wearing feathered carnivale masks all the time. I can attest that pictures can be, and usually are, eventually seen by someone whom you don't intend them to be shown. Of course, you can't cover each of their sexual exploits for the rest of their lives, but some scenes to complete each character would be nice and a good epilogue to wrap it up neatly for the reader would be appreciated. Ultimately, the story is basically about Sarah and Ben and after she has shared him around I think, in the end, it needs to revolve back to - Sarah and Ben. Thank you and I hope to see more.

MIKE0324MIKE0324almost 9 years ago
MORE

I HAVE READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES, JUST FINISHED YOUR MILF SERIES, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALICE AND THE TWINS. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THE TWINS JOIN THE SARAH, CAROL TINA ETC

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedover 8 years ago
Can hardly wait for more!

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts with us! I enjoy lengthy chapters with character development and you have provided this with spades [and plenty of characters still needing more fleshing-out]. Instead of focussing on AggressiveAlice's twins I would like to see the story line that the "Four Disgraces (plus one)" are working out. I can't wait to see (you paint very good pictures) TastyTina dancing around in her maid outfit waving around Ben II w feathers implanted in his base, using him as a feather duster.

By the way, could you also go back a bit in time and relate what went on in Ben's room w Tina. I can image that it was both a very tender yet torrid tumble in the hay.

I am also curious about Ben's computer project for school. We all know that the cash flow and heavy competition of the Porn Industry have funded computer technology development. Anyone who has ever benefitted from remote medical care can thank webcam maidens for this. Remote Medical Palpation will definately benefit from any successful developments that result from Ben's and the Ladies' adventures with remote groping, fondling, foreplay.

Anyway, I can hardly wait for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I have only recently found your stories and have just finished MILF 03. Iam just going to wait until you finish MILF 04 and cheer you on again.

bunkeracebunkeraceover 7 years ago
Alice and her family

I can see Alice and her ex getting back together with her boys. Need more men in the group.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Curious

Was it I or was the character "dialogue" dumb and juvenile? Hell, the skyping or web-camming in the first story was better but not much. This could have been a hot series. But to me, it just melts.

wwaldripwwaldrip9 months ago

Enjoyed the story, did not read anything about Tina and Ben?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous