MILF Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed at the sensation of finally being filled with a hot, hard dick. He started with full, slow strokes, but after a few of those he started speeding up. By the time half his time was up (30 seconds), he was hammering into her at a ferocious rate and my beloved wife was meeting his thrusts.

We were all mesmerized by the spectacle and the game was temporarily forgotten. Well before the one minute was up Sherry's body when rigid and she had a groaning, wailing orgasm. Marc just rode her through it and then stopped and pulled out of her when she stopped shaking. She just laid there gasping for breath, her body wracked by small post-orgasmic tremors, her body glistening with sweat. Her nipples were still hard and sticking out as much as I have ever seen, and her cunt: engorged is the best description. In other words, fuckable as hell.

All the guys stood up and Brian said "Now the real party starts." As they walked towards my wife on the futon Alex pulled me aside and suggested that I call the sitter and tell her that we would be staying the night. I walked out of the room to make the call. I didn't want risk Bev hearing anything that might make her suspicious.

I told her that we were too smashed to drive home and would be crashing here. She said she was OK with that and I told her we'd see her in the morning. As I returned to the game room I heard the sounds of sex as I got close to the door: Sherry moaning, a man grunting, sloshing noises of a cock pistoning in and out, and bodies slapping together. When I entered the room my wife was still on her back on the futon, but the mask was gone and she was no longer tied down.

Alex was fucking her with a steady pace while she sucked Brian's dick. Marc and Johnny stood nearby slowly stroking their hard dicks. When someone shot his load it was always on her belly, tits, face, etc., but never in her. I guess they wanted to keep her pussy and ass from getting too sloppy. Yes, they fucked her in the ass too. They kept at it for hours, switching off when they came or got tired. Even so, their individual stamina was amazing. Of course they were all only in their early 20's except for Alex who was my age. They took short breaks during which I was tasked to get everybody water to keep them hydrated, and to clean up Sherry with a wet towel. That was the only time I was allowed to touch her though, my hard cock did not get any relief that night.

The highlight, or lowlight depending on your view, was when they got her airtight: Marc in her pussy, Johnny in her ass (he had a long, but skinny cock), and Brian in her mouth. Alex was already worn out by that time. As Marc and Johnny established an alternating rhythm she could not concentrate on Brian's dick, so he just fucked her mouth like it was another pussy. Since they had all cum at least two or three times already they lasted an amazing long time. Sherry became exhausted and they were literally holding her up and just using her as a cum dump. Eventually they all came, Marc and Johnny inside her and Alex on her face.

When it was all over it was 3am and they had all violated each of her holes multiple times and dumped at least ten loads of sperm in and on her. Sherry had multiple orgasms throughout the entire ordeal, at one point having them almost continually for a while. I lost count of the total, probably double what they guys had. No wonder she was exhausted. I guess she took my advice and just rolled with it, living the moment and not worrying about whether it was right or wrong or the consequences afterward.

My last task was carrying my wife to a bedroom and tucking her in to a comfy bed -- to sleep. I settled down besides her, holding her gently, but sleep would not come. My head was full of images of my beloved getting gang banged, and I had to admit it, participating and enjoying it at times. I wondered how this would change our lives and our relationship. I worried that she would hate me for apparently setting the entire thing up and enabling the others.

I suddenly woke up. Light was streaming in the window. Sherry was still sleeping beside me. What time was it? I looked at my watch; 8am. Good, not too late yet. I got up slowly so as not to wake up my wife and navigated my way to the kitchen. I rounded up some juice and a couple of bagels and went back up to the bedroom where my wife slumbered. I didn't run into anybody else yet.

I gently woke Sherry up. She was still a little groggy, but I managed to get her to drink and eat a little. Then I guided her to the bathroom and into the shower. She was still not all with it so I got in with her and washed her down. Normally when I do this I get hard, and this time was no exception. When she noticed she got down on her knees and started to guide my cock toward her mouth. I stopped her and told her that she did not need to do that, but she said she wanted to, so I let her. I had to admit it was a nice release for me, but I worried about her. Would she be a submissive sex toy from now on? Did she think that's what I wanted? (Well, that was a fantasy of mine, but in reality I don't think it would be good for her mental health.)

After the shower and blow-job I went downstairs and found her blouse and jeans, but her underwear was nowhere to be found, so she just had to go without them. On the way out I saw a manila envelope with my name on it on a small table by the front door. Inside I found my PDA, some instructions on how to permanently erase the security logs at work showing the files being copied to my PDA, and a DVD. A post-it note on the DVD read "Watch me ASAP". I just put the envelope under my arm and helped my wife out to our car.

Sherry just sat looking out the window as I drove. I was trying to think of what to say, but I didn't know how to start.

"Peter," she started.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out. "I never wanted that to happen."

"I know." she said.

"You do? How?"

"I know you better than that. I realized when I was getting the drinks that you were acting completely out of character, even half in the bag. I figured that they must be coercing you somehow and that it must have been pretty strong to get you to go along with their scheme." she explained.

"If you call the threat of losing my job and going to jail strong, then yeah." I replied.

"I knew it had to be something like that. Thank you for what you said to me when you tied me down on the futon. It really helped me get though it." She sounded kind of odd, but given what she had just been through, maybe that was to be expected, wasn't it?

"Are you OK?" I asked. She looked away but it appeared to me that she was on the verge of crying. "Honey, what's wrong? I meant what I said, I'll love you forever no mater what."

"How can you say that?" She blurted, "I acted like a complete slut. I enjoyed it. I CAME, hard and more times than I could count. I can't imagine what you thought, but I don't know if I can bear it."

"Are you kidding? I told you to let go and enjoy it. I knew it was better than getting brutally raped. And to be honest, it turned me on and disgusted me at the same time. It was very confusing, but what I'm not confused about is how I feel about you. I know now that you did what you did because you trusted me when I let you know it was the only way out. That's real dedication, that's real love, and I love you now more than ever."

At which point she threw her arms around my neck and clung to me the rest of the way home, murmuring how much she loved me and how we could overcome anything together. When we got there Sherry went straight up to bed and I looked after the children who were just getting up. I was just glad that night was behind us. Hopefully no permanent damage had been done.