Milk Mommy & Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Son visits mommy's bed for a milky breakfast.
1.7k words
4.45
184.1k
219

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RockerBabe
RockerBabe
144 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a story about two consenting adults. All adults in the story are 18 or older. Enjoy!

***

I woke up sometime around 6am to my 19 year old son, Stephen, joining me in bed. I had fallen asleep the night before in a silky teddy that accentuated my curves and made my full tits and ass look that much more desirable.

Although this is not usually something you would want your teenage son to see you in, Stephen and I had a special relationship.

I'm a 38 year old single mother who, a little over a year ago, got pregnant for the second time in my life. The father left shortly after hearing the news so I decided to raise the baby on my own.

Layla is now five months old and she's absolutely wonderful. She takes after me with her big, blue eyes and hints of blonde hair as well as a fair complexion.

I imagine she'll grow up to look a lot like me, which is a blessing and a curse. I'm considered to be very attractive, but it comes at a price. I'm 5'3" with long, wavy, blonde hair and blue eyes, a slim figure, and 38DD tits. My ass has also stayed in shape for someone my age. I keep myself looking great. Unfortunately that invites a lot of inappropriate looks and sometimes comments, so as you can imagine, I try not to socialize with people my own age too much and I tend to avoid dating.

Stephen takes after his father, who died tragically when Stephen was only ten. Stephen is 6'2" with dark brown hair and chocolatey-brown eyes. He works out regularly but still manages to maintain his boyish looks, just like his father. His father was the love of my life.

Without him around, Stephen took it upon himself to help me around the house as he grew up. When Layla came along, he started taking care of her as well. He even chose to go to a community college so he could stay home and help his mom. He's always been a gentleman like that, so caring and considerate of others' needs and feelings.

A few months after Layla was born, my tits were aching more than ever. They had jumped all the way up to a 38DDD and were so uncomfortable, I could barely sleep at night. Stephen had offered to massage them, he even tried massaging the milk out, but there was little letup. The milk was being produced more than little Layla could consume, and the pain from the breast pump was overbearing, so Stephen and I had a deal: he would drink from my breasts everyday until Layla was old enough for baby food. It seems like a strange arrangement, but it works for us. Stephen started drinking my milk once a day, which opened the doors for a sexual relationship. Drinking my milk wasn't enough for either of us. We were soon making love like crazy. He's amazing in bed. He's just as great as I remember his dad being, maybe even better. Because of the increase in my sex drive, my milk production increased. Over the past two months, he's having to milk me twice, sometimes three times a day! Of course, this just leads to more fucking.

When Stephen joined me in bed that morning, I opened my arms to hug him and was greeted with his hard-on against my leg as he laid beside me.

"Good morning mommy," he hugged me back.

"Good morning baby," I kissed him on the lips softly.

He had his hands on my back, but it didn't take long for them to make their way over my teddy.

"Mmm, what's that you're wearing, mommy?" He moved his hands softly over the fabric, and over the curves of my body. He moved to my belly, then to the end of the fabric, and went underneath to touch my bare pussy.

"No panties?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Dirty mommy."

I bit my lip. I loved it when he called me mommy. It may be wrong, but it was so hot!

"Baby, they're really full this morning," I motioned to my tits.

"I understand. Lay back and let me take care of you." He pulled the straps of my garment off my arms and released my tits. He immediately dipped his head to my right tit, kissing the skin around the nipple a few times, then kissing the nipple before softly wrapping his lips around it. He only had to suck for a mere few seconds before I could feel the milk release into his mouth. He made a moaning sound which vibrated over my tit and he wrapped one arm around my waist and held my right tit with the other hand, to better position it in his mouth.

I could see the curve of his jaw moving up and down, working the milk out as he licked, sucked, and softly chewed on the nipple.

I held the back of his head, pushing him further into my tit. "That's it baby. Suck mommy's tit."

My dirty talk only encouraged him. He was soon drinking and sucking with much enthusiasm, teasing my nipple by tugging it back, only to lick and suck from it again.

I was beginning to feel very wet. He moved his right hand over my left tit and began massaging it as he continued his feast on my right tit.

I was running my fingers through his hair and I tried to stimulate my clit by rubbing my legs together.

Once my first tit was emptied, he moved on to my left tit and began giving it the same treatment. He slipped his hand under my teddy and began circling my clit with his index and middle fingers. By this time, I was moaning loudly and my eyes were rolling in the back of my head. I started to feel an orgasm build up when he moved his hand completely and removed his wonderful mouth from my tit.

I was panting frantically, wondering what his next move was, when he slid down my body and pulled my legs over his shoulders, lining his mouth up to my very wet pussy. He dived straight in and I arched my back, crying out for him.

"Stephen, Stephen, oh god, Stephen..." He lapped at my pussy, slurping all my juices up. Usually he takes his time down there and makes love to me with his tongue, but he knew I was on the verge of cumming and he was showing me mercy. I grinded my pussy against his beautiful face as he licked and sucked at my skin.

When he felt my orgasm build up once more, he spread my pussy lips with his fingers and zeroed in on my clit, sucking and lapping at it mercilessly. I sat up from the bed, pushing his face into my folds, crying out as he brought me over the edge. "Oh god, oh fuck baby, I'm cumming, mommy's cumming, I'm cumming!" My body finished spasming and I laid back down on the bed, letting out a big breath of air as I tried to relax.

He kissed my still throbbing clit gently and slid his body up mine. "I hope you don't plan on falling back asleep, because I have something for you." I could feel his erection through his boxer briefs against my naked mound, standing loud and proud, demanding attention.

I shook my head. "I'm not done yet, but that was amazing."

"Good," he kissed my lips passionately and I could taste myself on his tongue.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He rolled me on top of him and I knew what he wanted.

I slid down his body and removed his boxer briefs, his cock springing free from its confinement. I dipped my head down to take him in my mouth.

"Uh-uh," he said. "I want you naked too."

I sat up and removed my teddy, then bent over his lap and sucked his dick into my mouth. He let out a breath between his teeth. I rolled my tongue from his base to his shaft slowly, once, twice, three times, then increased my speed until I was bobbing my head up and down his length. I began fondling his balls. He grabbed my head, showing me the speed he wanted.

"Oh god, mom. That feels so good," I continued treating him with my mouth and hand, altering my methods and speeds to make him last longer. I switched my mouth to his balls and he cried out: "Oh, yes. Oh, mommy," I sucked his balls around my mouth and stroked his cock, watching his face as I pleased my baby boy.

He was so turned on at that point and so was I. I sat up and aligned his rock-hard penis to my vagina. I sank down on him and we both let out a moan. He held my hips while I bounced up and down his beautiful cock.

"Oh god yes. You're so tight, mom."

"That's it baby. Fuck your mommy's pussy. Let her ride your big cock."

I bounced harder on him, clenching my muscles to make myself tighter. I could feel him hitting my cervix. It was moderately uncomfortable but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was make my little boy cum.

He grabbed me and pushed my tits into his face. He began sucking and licking them while he massaged them. This made my pussy even wetter and I bucked up against him as I felt my orgasm nearing.

He felt it too and he began moving his hips faster to meet my thrusts. His cock was hitting my g-spot and I could feel my clit rub against his pubic bone. That coupled with the tit-sucking he was giving me and I began cumming loudly.

"Fuck, oh god Stephen, fuck your mommy's pussy. Oh god."

He grabbed my ass and let out a moan and I could feel his release his baby juices into me. I pumped hard against him until we were both dispensed.

I laid on my back and he curled up to me, his face on my tit. We lay there catching our breath.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too, Stephen."

I could feel myself getting tired from our love-making and as I started drifting to sleep, Stephen put my nipple in his mouth and began sucking softly, drinking the last remains of my milk for the morning. He fell asleep alongside me with my tit in his mouth.

RockerBabe
RockerBabe
144 Followers