All Comments on 'Milk Mommy & Son Ch. 01'

by RockerBabe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Breed

Stephen needs to give his mom a baby bump

needmommyneedmommyover 5 years ago
Superb

That has to be one of the best stories about a mother-son lactation moment I have read in a long time. Please continue with this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Written by a 12 year old.

Just bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really bad

*1 Please, no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story

I love your story it got my cock rock hard. I can’t wait till the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOWWWW

Write more please, simply loved it and came twice, first time with out even touching myself

X15X15over 5 years ago
Very Nice!

Nicely written. I could tell the love shared between mother and son. This took me back to when my mother was a single mom with my sister and me. I too drank from mother’s wonderful life nourishing fountains. Mother and I continued to be lovers throughout life, even after I married. Mother was the best sexual partner I have had.Yes, I’m an Oedipus Complex man. I miss mother’s loving body terribly.

Please continue. I always fantasized about her and I having a child together.

I love mother. ❤️💖♥️🙏🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Total bullshit

You write well...either your a man or a clueless girl....the 38 yeAr old mother talks like a 16 year old slut...her tits would go up more then one size when milk comes....the pump hurts but breastfeeding didn't??? It just led right to incest....he stayed to help the fucking adult??? Tight a couple months after birth?

NightwavesNightwavesover 5 years ago
Oh, yeah!

Good to see mother and son taking care of each other's needs. And wants. Lactating goodness :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too Fast

The plot is old but can still work. What happened to the build up between the mother and her son before they started sex? The tension she goes through before finally submitting to have her son love her? Rewrite it and add the build up and it would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous