Millie's Man

Story Info
Story for Randi's event.
2.7k words
3.31
31.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Randi for inviting me to join in for this event.

*

Ever love someone enough to let yourself be played for a fool? I might as well have been carrying around a sign that said:

"Pick me! Pick me!"

++++++++++++++++++++++

"When a man loves a woman

Can't keep his mind on nothing else

He'd trade the world

For the good thing he'd found."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It started in my junior year in college. It was the first day of class and my first class of the day was Managerial Economics. I'd just taken my seat when she walked in. I don't know if it was lust or love at first sight, but the girl grabbed my attention and held it for the next three years.

I'd never seen her before and I found out later that Mildred Camelot (please call me Millie) had transferred in from Eastern Michigan University.

I tried a dozen times over the fall term to try and get her to go out with me, but she always turned me down. Then I tried another half dozen after going back to class in January. Finally, just before start of spring break she said yes.

When I showed up to pick her up her mother looked at me confused.

"You had a date with her tonight? I don't understand. She left for Panama City this morning to spend spring break with some friends."

I was pissed, but convinced myself in her excitement to spend spring break in Florida she forgot about our date.

When I approached her on the first day of class following the break, she was extremely apologetic. She said the chance to go came up at the last minute and she didn't have a phone number where she could reach me to let me know. I bought it. Why wouldn't I? I was so besotted with her I would accept anything she had to say.

She agreed to a date that Saturday and we had a great time and the kiss she gave me when I took her home pretty near buckled my knees. I asked her out again and she said yes. We dated steady for the next two months and then one night at a party she disappeared on me. I looked all over for her and after an hour I gave up and went home.

I called Saturday and her brother said she wasn't home. I didn't bother to call again. If she wasn't upset enough to call me and ask me why I'd abandoned her at the party I guess I really didn't matter to her as much as I'd hoped.

++++++++++++++++++++

I was in the school cafeteria on Monday when I saw her come in, go through the line and then look around. She saw me and headed for my table and sat down.

"Sorry" she said.

I didn't say anything and she said "I should have found you and told you what I was doing. John Felter bought a new Mustang convertible and wanted to show it to me. He asked me if I'd like to drive it and when we got back to the party you had already left. Everyone told me you had been looking all over for me and I figured that you would be too pissed at me to want to talk to me so I waited for today to apologize hoping you'd be over your mad or at least not quite as mad."

"It's okay. I was just worried about you especially when I didn't hear from you."

We made a date for that night and were practically joined at the hip until summer break arrived. Our make out sessions got hotter and hotter as time went on. I got close to home plate, but just couldn't get there. Millie told me she'd promised her mother she would walk down the aisle as a virgin. I of course honored her refusal.

A couple of friends told me that Felter was bragging about fucking Millie on the hood of his Mustang. Said he was laughing at having separated me for Millie at Flanigan's party and then fucked her. I'd known Felter for years and we'd fought twice in high school and I'd whipped his ass both times. Besides that, he blamed me for stealing Pauline French away from him. The fact was that I didn't. She dumped him because she said he was a lying asshole and I didn't take up with her until a month after they broke up.

I didn't believe a word the asshole said besides, I knew my Millie and she would never take up with the likes of Felter. And there was also the promise she made her mother and I knew she'd die before she'd break that promise.

I was frustrated because I hadn't been laid since two weeks before the start of my junior year. I could have gotten laid if I'd wanted to. Three of the girls I'd made it with in high school and two I'd gotten with in my freshman and sophomore years were still classmates were still available and dating. One had even asked me flat out to help her end a dry spell, but if Millie could hold off until she said "I do" I could stay true to her.

True to her? Oh yeah; I'd already made up my mind. Millie was mine. She owned me heart and soul and she was going to be my bride.

+++++"If she bad, he can't see it."+++++++

Things took a sour turn at the summer break. We both had intern jobs at different employers and our work schedules and days off didn't match so we had a hard time getting together. I heard from friends that she was out dating other guys, but I could understand it. Why should she stay home and watch dumb TV shows just because or schedules didn't let us get together. We did get together enough to maintain a close relationship.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

We moved into our senior year and we did it as an established couple, but there was still a bit of a rocky spot. I was still working part time for the company I had interned with over the summer, but Millie understood. She realized it would lead to a good career when I graduated and we could start our marriage on a solid footing. She promised we would make up for it on the weekends.

++++++"Turn his back on his best friend if he put her down."++++++

I began hearing rumors that Millie was out partying and making out with guys on the nights I was working, but I knew it was all bullshit because I knew my Millie and it just wasn't something she would do. Date yes, but make out with her dates? Ridiculous!

When my best friend Brad, who had been my best bud since the third grade asked me if I was getting serious about Millie I told him:

"Serious enough that I'm going to ask her to marry me. Why you ask me something like that?"

"Just curious buddy."

"Oh no you don't. I've known you damned near forever and I know when you've got something bugging you."

"Okay then. I've seen the way you are around her; I've heard you talk about her and I know that you consider her your girl. I've known you damned near forever also and I don't want to see you hurt, but that girl sure does spend a lot of time running around and making out with other guys."

"Bullshit Brad. My Millie wouldn't do that to me."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've seen it with my own eyes. Twice! The first time I didn't know you were serious about her so I never mentioned it. It was at that party Bob Flanigan threw a while back. I was out back in my car making out with Pauline French and I saw her and John Felter come out and walk around his new Mustang. They stopped in front of the car, talked a bit and the she leaned back on the hood and Felter fucked her. "And just last week I saw her on the back seat of Stan North's Pontiac with her legs pointing up at the headliner."

"Shut your lying fucking mouth! Millie isn't that way! I don't know what your problem with her is, but just stay the fuck away from me from now on" I snarled and walked away from him."

What fucking bullshit! Millie had promised her mom to walk down the aisle as a virgin and she wouldn't even let me � her boyfriend � touch her and I was supposed to believe she was out giving it up to other guys?

From that day on I avoided Brad like the plague.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Come the yearend holidays business slowed down to the point where I was given time off until after the first of the year and I was able to spend week day evenings with Millie as well as weekends.

I never mentioned the rumors I'd heard or my conversation with my ex-best friend Brad because I didn't want to plant the seed in her mind that I might not doubt her fidelity.

Christmas out of the way and only one term away from graduation I began trying to pin down a date for us to get married. Millie was hesitant. She thought we should graduate, find jobs and make sure the jobs we got were stable and that there was room for advancement before we got married. Sounded sensible to me so I didn't push.

A week before graduation we were out on a date and when I was driving down Wilcox taking her home she suddenly said:

"There! Pull in there."

I looked and saw it was a Motel 6. As I pulled into the drive I asked her what she was doing.

"I can't fight it anymore. I can't wait any longer. Promise to my mother be damned! Get us a room."

I was going to argue? I didn't like her mother anyway and she didn't like me so what did I give a shit about promises made to her.

I got us a room and Millie started shedding clothes before I had the door fully closed behind us. As she stripped she was saying:

"Hurry baby; hurry it up before I change my mind."

I damned sure didn't want that so I started dropping clothes on the floor. I didn't waste time on foreplay, I just went for it. Except for my right hand it had been a long dry spell for me and I knew and I knew I was going to get off fast, but she was a virgin and she wouldn't know. I knew I had a quick recovery time so I knew I'd end up giving a good account of myself.

I'd no experience with virgins, but I had expected a harder time getting in and for the first time I was wondering if some of those rumors I'd heard were true. I no sooner had that thought than she laid it to rest by saying:

"Oh sweet Jesus fill me; fill me up, this feels so much better than my didoes."

That explained the ease of entry and I mentally spanked myself for having any doubts. I did recover quickly and I managed to get Millie off several times during the four times we went at it. As we were leaving the motel Millie said "We need to do this a lot more often" and we did.

++++++++++++++++++

Graduation out of the way I started full time for the company I'd worked at part time while going to school. Millie hadn't found a job yet, but that didn't matter. A month or so after graduation we were relaxing in bed at my apartment after a very satisfying romp when she said:

"Honey? We have a problem."

"What is it love?"

"I'm pregnant. What am I going to do?"

"Silly question. We get married sooner than we planned."

"What am I going to tell my mother? She's going to be pissed that I didn't keep my promise. She might not even pay for the wedding."

"No problem. We go to Vegas, get married by an Elvis look-a-like and then come home and tell her she needs to get ready to welcome her grandchild. She will be pissed at you for a bit, but then she'll get over it and start making plans on how she is going to spoil her first grandchild."

And that's just what happened. Her mother didn't take it well but then, just as I had predicted, she started making plans for the coming baby. At the sixth month mark she started bugging Millie to get an ultrasound and find out whether she was going to have a grandson or a granddaughter. Millie kept saying no because Millie and I both wanted it to be a surprise.

We were happy as all get out and it showed. Anyone who looked at us could tell.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Millie was at the beginning of her eighth month, it was a Saturday night and we were at the Alhambra Lounge. There were several people there that we knew and we had pushed three tables together and were having a grand old time drinking and dancing and talking with old friends.

Maybe two hours into the evening I went to use the bathroom. The room was fairly large with four stalls and three urinals. I was sitting in the last stall, the farthest from the urinals and I was just wiping myself when the door opened and I heard:

"�sure looks sexy as hell even if she is pregnant."

"Fucked her lately?"

"Long lunch at the Marriott on Tuesday. How about you?"

I recognized the voices. It was Steve Miller and Norm Cappucio.

"Millie won't have anything to do with me since I laughed at her when she told me she was pregnant and I was the father."

"How the fuck could she know" Steve said. "Christ man, there are never less than six guys at any of her gang bangs. I wonder who the hell the daddy could be."

Just then the door opened again and I heard Eddie Kaslo say "Sup dudes. Any of you got something we can drop in Bob's drink to put him out? Then we could have some fun with Millie. We ain't ganged her in a couple weeks now."

"I got something" Cappucio said. "But it's pretty fast acting. We'd have to carry him out of here."

"Not a problem dude" Eddie said, "People helping drunks out of here all the time.

Three urinals flushed as I heard "Best give Millie some advanced warning so she don't panic when Bob goes down. I'll do it as soo�" and the bathroom door closed behind them. They must have seen me come in and decided to follow me in and jerk my chain.

Millie was only drinking Coca Cola because of her pregnancy, but I was drinking vodka tonics. We were having a good time and I didn't even get pissed when Millie danced with Norm, Steve and Eddie.

My head hurt like hell when I woke up. I was a little disoriented until I realized I was on the back seat of my car. I staggered into the house and found Millie asleep in bed so I went down to the kitchen and put the coffee on. I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee when Millie came in, poured herself a cup and then sat down across from me.

"How's the head" she asked.

"Pounding."

"I don't doubt it the way you were pounding them down. Everybody bought you a drink to celebrate your becoming a daddy and it seemed like you felt honor bound to drink them all."

"Why was I on the back seat of the car?"

"I had help getting you out to the car, but once home I couldn't do it alone."

"Well no more celebrating for me at least not for a while."

The next three weeks were quiet and then Millie's water broke and I rushed her to the hospital. I held her hand and offered encouragement and six hours later she gave birth to a little girl

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"If she playing him for a fool

He the last one to know."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I saw the infant, I thought back to that night in the Alhambra bathroom when I heard Steve, Norm and Eddie. Eddie had an Asian mother and a white father.

And the baby obviously had one mixed race parent.