Millionaire's Harem Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, it went. After a couple, I got better at not flinching and even stopped tensing. By fifteen however, my ass was so sore it was becoming difficult not to flinch again. By the time she stopped at 23, I was shaking and crying into the mattress. Even after she stopped, I lay shaking mumbling a barely audible, "twenty three, thank you mistress."

"Oh I love my job," Kat sighed. "Just look at how cute his little bubble butt is when its all rosy. Jamila, put some salve on it, he has to be able to sit down in a bit over an hour." She continued, almost laughing as she made the last remark.

"Yes mistress." Jamila responded. As I caught my breath and got control of my shaking body, Kat started talking quietly to the other two women in the room. Before I could understand what they were whispering about, something ice-cold was drizzled over my red-hot behind. As my shock turned into a sigh as the coolness alleviated some of the pain, Jamila started whispering some words of comfort. Although I know she was trying to be supportive, I couldn't help but find it annoying as it destroyed any chance of me overhearing the other women's discussion.

"Alright, that should be enough. Thank you, Jamila. Please start tidying everything up." Kat instructed. "Get up lazy, we have a dinner to get to."

Aware she was talking to me, I started to lift myself up. However, I found that my legs were unable to support my weight causing me to fall back and sit on the mattress. Despite it being a soft mattress, the contact stung and before I knew it, I was on my hands and knees on the floor once again trying to catch my breath.

"If you don't hurry up, I will simply put a collar and leash on you and walk you to dinner like that. Trust me, your new boss will be more than happy with this arrangement!" Kat remarked snidely. As I made my second attempt, I was grateful to find a hand grab one of my arms and help lift me up. Looking up to my saviour, I see the tall gym woman smiling sympathetically down at me.

"Thank you, mistress." I say, aware that she might just have saved me being dragged out on a leash.

"For that, slut, you are now tasked with getting him dressed. He better be out in five minutes, or I will be taking both of you there on a leash." Kat ordered before turning and walking out the room with Layla following behind whispering something to Kat. I could hear both of them burst into laughter as the door shut behind them.

As everything was on a pile on the dressing table, I was dressed in the suit and tie with my shoes on within three minutes. Once ready, I went through to Kat, the tall woman following me out, still naked.

"Getting better at following instructions, still a way to go though." Kat remarked as I made eye contact with her. "Let us go introduce you to your new owner then shall we." She continued, smiling with an evil glint in her eye. Clearly enjoying the obvious nerves I was showing.