Mind Fuck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gayle?" I whispered.

"Yes Amanda."

"Oh er, I don't know, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's ok," she said quietly, her fingers squeezing my breast her palm cupping it, just as, I realised mine were doing that on hers. And as I realised that I also realised something else, Guy had removed his hands. I was caressing Gayle's breast, I was doing it myself, no one was making me do it and I was enjoying it.

"Oh my god," I breathed, squeezing more firmly.

"Oh yes, oh Amanda."

"That's good ladies, don't stop," Guy said running his hands over our legs and bums.

We were tense and hesitant, concerned, but excited as our hands experimented on the other's breast and nipples, I simply did what had been done to me so often. My body felt so alive, my breasts were on fire and my skin and flesh were so sensitive to her touch. Guy leaned forward and stroked both of our heads. He ran his fingers into my deep chestnut coloured and Gayle's mousy hair, stroking and pulling it and caressing our heads. I felt a pressure on the back of my head. It made me move forward and I saw that he was doing the same to Gayle and her head was also moving. Both our faces were moving towards each other. They were just inches apart. Guy leaned forward and kissed my lips then Gayle's, mine again and then hers. He licked round both of them and then pushed on the backs of both heads again. Our eyes were locked, we were still squeezing each other's breast as our faces closed the small gap and our lips came together.

"Oh god," I groaned. I wasn't sure whether it was because I felt guilty, I was excited or wasn't sure what to do. We weren't kissing as such. Our lips, though were, touching and our eyes were boring into the others. We were so close I couldn't see anything other than Gayle's eyes. At that moment, she was becoming my world. Her eyes were all I could see, her lips were brushing against mine, her hand was on my breast her fingers gently squeezing it and my hand was filled with her pert boob. Most everything else, other than the vague feel of Guy touching and stroking me, ceased to exist and Gayle became my total focus. All my upbringing and conditioning went out of my mind; male and female differences vanished, satisfying some urge, something she was creating or Guy was manipulating, became my objective. I remember thinking, as I felt Gayle's lips moving and as I involuntarily opened mine, that Guy was right in what he had said at that meeting, it just didn't matter. Tenderness was tenderness, eroticism was eroticism, sex was sex, arousal was arousal and sexual satisfaction was sexual satisfaction irrespective of whether it was with your own or the other gender. He was right, I acknowledged as our lips pressed together in the firmness now of a passionate kiss, we are all bisexual really.

*

Addendum

Some readers may have noted that I submitted the first four parts of this story at the same time. There are another four parts that are written, but not published. Any advice as to whether I should publish these in one go or spaced apart would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Amanda

12